Genuine Harley Davidson Parts by Bikdemodel.com

bazmlb

We would like to welcome our new Bike forum sponsor, Bikemodel.com.

At bikemodel you will find Genuine Harley-Davidson parts and accessories for sale that you need to fix or customize your model.
Also a full range of aftermarket parts and accessories.
Contact them for a quote and delivery time Between 08.30-18.00 Mon-Sat.
Lowest prices in Thailand - "GUARANTEED"

Mpre information can be found on their website: Click here

• Like 1

I have found Richco in Chiangmai to be better - up to you

but Richco does not pay for sponsorship.

Wise man.

Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half.

John Wanamaker, (attributed)

US department store merchant (1838 - 1922)

Of course it depends on how much sponsorship is vs. advertising.

Wise man.

Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half.

John Wanamaker, (attributed)

US department store merchant (1838 - 1922)

Of course it depends on how much sponsorship is vs. advertising.

Sponsorship is just a term used for fixed banner advertising in our forums, we have some great deals, which Bikemodel purchased and we are glad to have them on board and help them with growing awareness of their business on one of our most popular sections on the forum where there are over 60,000 page views per month.

Pm me to find out more about how we can help your business too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ouch! A bit of a painful welcome to the forum there. I reckon give the guy a break. I'm no Hardley lover but if he guarantees lowest prices in LOS, I'm sure he has a price-matching policy. Thailand needs more bike accessory shops as some of the current ones are pretty piss-poor.

If only there were bike accessory shops catering to sports bikes here that had a decent selection instead of having to chooses between either Rizoma or Chinese knock-offs.

• Like 2

Hi yes i am able to get parts and accessories for big bikes also from the USA check out parts-unlimited dot com or mooseracing dot com are just a few dealers that i deal with...

Or let me know what you want and i can give you a quote,contact me via our website or Facebook..

Regards

Ramon

• Like 1

Ouch! A bit of a painful welcome to the forum there. I reckon give the guy a break. I'm no Hardley lover but if he guarantees lowest prices in LOS, I'm sure he has a price-matching policy. Thailand needs more bike accessory shops as some of the current ones are pretty piss-poor. If only there were bike accessory shops catering to sports bikes here that had a decent selection instead of having to chooses between either Rizoma or Chinese knock-offs.

Not be a Harley person myself I did have a look round the website and was gobsmacked at some of the prices.... seems Harley have there own kind of special tax just like Toyota's.

Here is an air cleaner bolt for Bt.1000...

http://bikemodel.com/product-en-39214-816873-Chrome+Air+Cleaner+Screw+29703+00.html

Obviously the prices are fair and people are paying them, I wish the place all the best and yes it is refreshing to see a bike place that is not just supplying cheap china spec crap.

Thanks Spoonman for your post and visiting our website.

Anybody thinking about buying parts and accessories the website gives you a idea about what we can get,however some of the prices quoted on the website are high now,as we buy parts direct from the USA and some of these parts have been in stock for a long time,and were priced when the dollar was high,so contact me for a current price.

BTW i do not sell Chinese parts made by Chinese companies to customers even if they ask for them,as you know their are lots of places in Thailand were you can buy this kinda parts if you want to go down that route,but i,m not selling these.

The only parts i sell from China to customers are parts authorised by Harley,and therefore have standards to be met in the USA.

Contact me regarding New Harleys,parts and accessories for any big bike and i will do my best to help you...

Regards

Ramon

Local prices on parts are obscene and generally a rip off. For example I needed to buy Dyna motor mounts and the local price is 3 times that of the US suppliers

Came in the post duty free and I am happy

I can see a reasonable markup for shipping, duty @30%, VAT @ 7%, and profit margin but 300% is a bit much

To be fair it was not Bike Model that quoted me the obscene price

Come on - the difference from a 29 B dollar to a 32 B one accounts for the 1000 b air cleaner bolt

• Like 1

Yes i agree 1000thb is a lot for 1 chrome air cleaner screw..

If you can order direct from the USA and shipped by post direct to you thats the way to go..

I am reveiwing all the prices currently on the website,and would suggest anybody looking for a bike part to contact me directly for a quote.

BTW the chrome air cleaner screw is 500thb

Regards

Ramon

Yes i agree 1000thb is a lot for 1 chrome air cleaner screw..

If you can order direct from the USA and shipped by post direct to you thats the way to go..

I am reveiwing all the prices currently on the website,and would suggest anybody looking for a bike part to contact me directly for a quote.

BTW the chrome air cleaner screw is 500thb

Regards

Ramon

Ramon,

Bt.500 I reckon is prolly a fair price for an imported part however you have it listed for Bt.1000.

On the USA Harley website the same part is $4.95 (Bt.163).

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/air-cleaner-screw-pa-04-2970300--1

http://bikemodel.com/product-en-39214-816873-Chrome+Air+Cleaner+Screw+29703+00.html

I understand you are running a business dealing only in genuine products and not china crap, I guess there is people willing to pay such margins and fair play to you for providing them.

• Like 1

Local prices on parts are obscene and generally a rip off. For example I needed to buy Dyna motor mounts and the local price is 3 times that of the US suppliers

Came in the post duty free and I am happy

Yeah, I get all my parts and nearly all my gear online. Even if I'm unlucky enough to get hit with customs duty, it's still a lot cheaper than buying locally. And price is just a part of it. There just isn't the choice or sizes in LOS.

And I'm still surprised that some riders who spend up to (and sometimes over!) 1m THB on a big bike want to put cheap Chinese parts on it or buy a cheap helmet for that matter.

A few of the current accessory shops I've visited, as discussed on the other thread are next to useless.

There is a good carbon parts vendor, Tyga Performance located in Chonburi whose quality and prices are quite good but choice is a little limited.

however some of the prices quoted on the website are high now,as we buy parts direct from the USA and some of these parts have been in stock for a long time,and were priced when the dollar was high,so contact me for a current price.
Or maybe just update your website?

Sorry to be blunt but for me an out-of-date website tells me to shop elsewhere.

Another major irritation is when I buy something online only to be contacted later and told that item is out of stock or discontinued. An online vendor's website is obviously their main communication tool. Most international sites (SPTG, Revzilla, Solomoto etc.) recognise this but strangely, some (Mototoystore!) don't.