Suthep condemned for threatening Yingluck's son

webfact

Suthep and his yellow thugs are just low level criminals. Animals. Cowards. How can the Dems back people who use a 10yr old child in their fight against an elected government? It is just disgusting. All those who support these protests and their leaders are out of their mind. Attacking a child is just insane. Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Suthep sarcastically said....which translates into Suthep is threatening according to Red Khaosod. Which PT condemns...

Isn't he saying that if the mother has to leave she will take her son? Is this threatening or something a good mother would do? By the way, he has already apologized for this last night.

Bunch of drama queens here.

Edited by Nickymaster

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep and his yellow thugs are just low level criminals. Animals. Cowards. How can the Dems back people who use a 10yr old child in their fight against an elected government? It is just disgusting. All those who support these protests and their leaders are out of their mind. Attacking a child is just insane. Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OK, I am not defending words from Suthep, BUT what about the scores of red shirt parents putting their young kids at risk in their SQAT in BKK siege.???

eat your words -Mr memory loss.

• Like 2

I talked to my daughter on Skype ( no she's in Scotland not Dubai ) and she had seen a report on the protests in which Suthep was waving his arms, strutting and all but foaming at the mouth.

He's doing the protest movement no favours but since he's appointed himself the leader who can reel him in now ?

I know that's a dangerous question to ask.

Exactly, I saw the same on an EU news, he acts and sound exactly like Hitler in the pre-war period in Germany, waving with the arms, shouting until foam comes out of his mouth.

He is a very dangerous guy, and believe me, not only for Thai and we foreigners, but for the entire democratic world.

Please all supporters, open your eyes, before it's too late.

Are you also warning us of the Shins with their criminal and human rights abuses records? Suthep is not dangerous, he is trying to get rid of a very dirty and corrupt family. Viva democracy. Have a look at my signature.

Meanwhile Thailand slipped from 84 to 102 on the global corruption index within 1 year. let's stick to the point. The point is that the Shins are destroying this country and Suthep has found many who agree with him, including me.

XS9Ji4U_zps1b03dc28.jpg

thaksin_2073149b_zps91a55bd5.jpg

Who? Me?

Edited by Nickymaster

My own feelings and thoughts please. I never like teh Red Shirts nor the Pheu Thai Party and The Shinawatras but sorry, the Democrats are the worst lot. Its they with them supporting the PAD (Yellow Shirts) that strated the mob rule and behaviour in Thailand as a result the Red Shirts came into being. Again the Red shirts never won any elections in the last decades. They cannot claim to be clean and corrupt free as they have been so many cases against them to date. They also only support the aristocrats and the rich thai chinese communities but have never done anything for the thais and the poor. Despite having some members who are foreign educated, they actually do not like foreigners or foreign control etc (check on some of their past policies.) In all, I think that yes, manay Bangkokians are not happy with the Pheu Thai but neither are they with the Democrats but for the sake of a protests, many joined the recent protests but that does not mean that they support Suthep. I really think that its time to completely do away with the Democrats and let the Pheu Thai rule but with all the people ie the poor and middle class, joining efforts and keeping an eye on them and resort to any joint protest anytime something is wrong or not proper. At least focus on one party.

Again the Red shirts never won any elections in the last decades. They cannot claim to be clean and corrupt free as they have been so many cases against them to date. They also only support the aristocrats and the rich thai chinese communities but have never done anything for the thais and the poor.

Well, that's a stretch, the "Red shirts" have been around, at least as a fashion statement, for only the last few years. They certainly are not clean and corruption free, but I also believe they do not support "the aristocrats" and the rich Thai Chinese.

Try again AA. Can we assume that by your statement, the Red Shirts also support you, being an aristocrat, of course?

• Like 1

What's most amazing to me is, that after seeing the actions and incompetence of both, the Reds and Yellows, there hasn't arisen another faction that touts honesty and efficiency. We condemn the actions of the supporters of both parties, but I haven't heard anyone talking about the great accomplishments of either. It's like two bullies fighting it out after they have beaten up the weaker kids. Everyone stands around and doesn't care who wins, because, when the fight is over, no matter who the winner is, both will start picking on the weaker ones again.

The problem is that even if a group came up in the centre, at some stage they would take a stand against one side or the other. As soon as they pick a side to go against the moderates of the other side will join them, and then they just get lumped in as "the usual people" of that side.

For example, the Silom and Asoke groups that have protested against the government. They are protesting against the corruption of the government, but because it's against PTP, then they must all be yellow shirts.

• Like 1

I talked to my daughter on Skype ( no she's in Scotland not Dubai ) and she had seen a report on the protests in which Suthep was waving his arms, strutting and all but foaming at the mouth.

He's doing the protest movement no favours but since he's appointed himself the leader who can reel him in now ?

Any given day he attracts tens of thousands of people. Even a few hundred thousand during the weekend. And a million during holidays or special celebrations.

That is the dangerous part....

Exactly, I saw the same on an EU news, he acts and sound exactly like Hitler in the pre-war period in Germany, waving with the arms, shouting until foam comes out of his mouth.

He is a very dangerous guy, and believe me, not only for Thai and we foreigners, but for the entire democratic world.

Are you also warning us of the Shins with their criminal and human rights abuses records? Suthep is not dangerous, he is trying to get rid of a very dirty and corrupt family. Viva democracy. Have a look at mu signature.

Meanwhile Thailand slipped from 84 to 102 on the global corruption index within 1 year. let's stick to the point. The point is that the Shins are destroying this country and Suthep has found many who agree with him, including me.

XS9Ji4U_zps1b03dc28.jpg

Who? Me?

Nickeymaster, did you really have to post such a big photo of this ugly character. Put me right off my breakfast it did.

• Like 2

Any given day he attracts tens of thousands of people. Even a few hundred thousand during the weekend. And a million during holidays or special celebrations.

That is the dangerous part....

Your opinion I guess. Mostly educated and middle class people are sick and tired of the Shins.

Edited by Nickymaster

Mr. Suthep also sarcastically advised Ms. Yingluck to find her son a tutor in Arab language, since her family might be expelled from Thailand and join her brother, former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, who is living in exile in Dubai soon.

Never mind then, Suthep,..., banning the entire Shinawatra clan from Thailand, just means there will be 3 more Shinatawatra's expelled, BUT are able to rule Thailand from the outside more effectively this time, instead of only the main leader. The more Shinawatra's expelled, the worst for Thailand, and then you can kiss your Democrat party and your Bangkok-ONLY-Bangkok followers goodbye, because the Shinawatra clan would practically be EVERYWHERE around the world, and that means more and more mindless Pheu Thai puppets who would just do, while Shinawatras think...

... and besides,... if Yingluck's kid ever grows up, he would just simply take revenge on his worst enemy,... a typical trait of the curse of growing up in a feudal family with high loyalty expectations

Are you also warning us of the Shins with their criminal and human rights abuses records? Suthep is not dangerous, he is trying to get rid of a very dirty and corrupt family. Viva democracy. Have a look at mu signature.

XS9Ji4U_zps1b03dc28.jpg

Who? Me?

Nickeymaster, did you really have to post such a big photo of this ugly character. Put me right off my breakfast it did.

Haha, sorry . Just want to remind people what Suthep is trying to achieve. Suthep has said many nasty things, I agree. Thaksin has done (and is still doing) many nasty things.

Edited by Nickymaster
  • Like 2

hmmmmmmmmmm

A guy in Germany in 1945 attracted tens of thousands of people too.

He ended with a world war and killing millions of people.

Mao attracted tens of thousands of people too.

Pol Pot attracted tens of thousands of people too.

So, attracting "tens of thousands of people" is a sign that Suthep is good?

Thank you for sharing your logic with us.

And Thaksin attracts the most because he keeps winning elections...hmmmmmm....

I was commenting on a post saying he does the movement no favor. Maybe now you understand my reply..maybe..

Edited by Nickymaster

This article and several of the responses are simply typical of the mentality that pervades this country. Politics create the environment that we all have to co-exist in and Yingluck's son is no different than any other son in this country.However he does represent the fruit of the poisoned tree which is a condition the Shiniwatra's have brought down on their own head through the years of political malfeasance , outright corruption and their masquerade of omnipotence. It is a fact of life that children will always have to bear to some extent as to the actions of their parents .

I see no threat of any consequence being made to this over privileged little lad only that owing to the actions of his parents and her entourage that his environment may well have to change.

Guy gets loopier and more ridiculous by the day. Give it up, go home, you got the govt to resign, take that and stop with this continuing BS.

No, I think it's good that he keeps himself in the limelight.

He obviously loves the attention and will eventually hang himself with his stupid behaviour.

• Like 1

Did any of you listened to the original speech of K. Suthep?

It does not seem so! But I did!

K. Suthep said that: if K. Yingluck do not resign from her care-taker position, people will hate her so much that she will not be able to stay in this country and will have no other choice than to go live with her brother in Dubai! Than he added that her son should take Arab lessons to be prepared for this situation... He never threatened the boy directly!

Before saying this, K. Suthep also said that when peoples call "Yingluck okpai" (Yingluck Out) they mean out of her office (care-taker position). Not out of the country! But if she still do not listen to the voice of the peoples, peoples will hate her so much...

K. Suthep NEVER threatened K. Yingluck to be expelled from the country!!!

This is again an attempt from K. Yingluck to discredit her opponent! She did this already multiple times => saying that her son has been threatened at school (the school principal wrote a letter to deny and say that nothing happened). Another time when she had tears in her eyes and left the stage quickly (the camera followed her and caught her smiling 2 second after. Have a look by yourself => http://youtu.be/WMeXEFriO_4 ).

If K. Yingluck could be as good at managing the country for everyone benefit, as she is in acting, she would be a very good prime minister!

• Like 1

Did any of you listened to the original speech of K. Suthep?

It does not seem so! But I did!

K. Suthep said that: if K. Yingluck do not resign from her care-taker position, people will hate her so much that she will not be able to stay in this country and will have no other choice than to go live with her brother in Dubai! Than he added that her son should take Arab lessons to be prepared for this situation... He never threatened the boy directly!

Before saying this, K. Suthep also said that when peoples call "Yingluck okpai" (Yingluck Out) they mean out of her office (care-taker position). Not out of the country! But if she still do not listen to the voice of the peoples, peoples will hate her so much...

K. Suthep NEVER threatened K. Yingluck to be expelled from the country!!!

This is again an attempt from K. Yingluck to discredit her opponent! She did this already multiple times => saying that her son has been threatened at school (the school principal wrote a letter to deny and say that nothing happened). Another time when she had tears in her eyes and left the stage quickly (the camera followed her and caught her smiling 2 second after. Have a look by yourself => http://youtu.be/WMeXEFriO_4 ).

If K. Yingluck could be as good at managing the country for everyone benefit, as she is in acting, she would be a very good prime minister!

Exactly. Finally some common sense with an analysis of what really happened.

Errr, I didn't see a threat. There was a point made that due to his mother corrupt practices that she will have to leave the country and join her criminal fugitive brother, which would mean that Pipe would end up going as well.

Unfortunately, when fury enters the ring armed with unfounded grievances, logic doesn't stand a chance.

• Like 1

hmmmmmmmmmm

A guy in Germany in 1945 attracted tens of thousands of people too.

Mao attracted tens of thousands of people too.

Pol Pot attracted tens of thousands of people too.

So, attracting "tens of thousands of people" is a sign that Suthep is good?

Thank you for sharing your logic with us.

1. Hitler committed suicide in April 1945 at the end of WW2 . His popularity was at its highest in the 1930s and early '40s and he more or less caused WW2..

2. Mao's revolution cost millions of lives in Chinese revolution and internal strife. No world war.

3. Pol Pot's genocidal Khmer Rouge attracted tens of thousands and was responsible for deaths between 1.5 to 3 million people. No world war.

4. Suthep attracts tens of thousands because tens of thousands agree with him in the same way Thida attracts tens of thousands of Red Shirts because they agree with her. No civil or world war.

wai2.gif

• Like 2

<<snip>>

Another time when she had tears in her eyes and left the stage quickly (the camera followed her and caught her smiling 2 second after. Have a look by yourself =>.

You give her too much credit - I don't think Yingluck has the qualities to be a great actress, unless by "actress" we mean "waitress", to which many aspiring actors in Hollywood resort.

But smiling after tearing up - nothing sinister about that. Many footballers have been injured and stretchered off the pitch, but give the thumbs-up sign on their way out - not because they were faking their broken bodies, but to indicate that they'll be OK.

Suthep wasn't too smart with that one. It merely underlines that he served his purpose and should be gone now.

All Thais can live in Thailand, even the missunderstood fugitive can come home. There he first must serve his jailterm same as all other convicted criminals.

Suthep would be criminal if he tries to create the atmosphere in which people would be attacked because they are family of the big bad guy.

I definitely agree with you about Suthep. He is tired, been in the sun too long, and is now threatening children. He has passed his by sale date.

If Thaksin would return to serve out his sentence, he knows full well that other charges would also be filed. If they were able to get him on a piece of land his then wife bought at an open auction, then they can get him on jaywalking ++. Forget even getting into the corruption at the new airport, as that net catches too many people.

<<snip>>

Another time when she had tears in her eyes and left the stage quickly (the camera followed her and caught her smiling 2 second after. Have a look by yourself =>.

You give her too much credit - I don't think Yingluck has the qualities to be a great actress, unless by "actress" we mean "waitress", to which many aspiring actors in Hollywood resort.

But smiling after tearing up - nothing sinister about that. Many footballers have been injured and stretchered off the pitch, but give the thumbs-up sign on their way out - not because they were faking their broken bodies, but to indicate that they'll be OK.

Judge by yourself => http://youtu.be/WMeXEFriO_4

Not too much in the speech really but put that together with his thugs blowing whistle at the boy whilst at school and it becomes something very different. Suthep clearly has no rules limitations or boundaries regarding his behaviour and the fact they he thinks children are legitimate "targets" for the pusuit of his dreams is appalling. This maniac wants to rule the country? Sociopathic behaviour from an intended leader seems wrong, I wonder how those dross bags blowing the whistles at t'pipe' would feel if a 100 adults did the same to their own kids? They'd be screaming blue murder, that's how they'd feel. Lunatics running the assylum?

• Like 1

Mountain,,,,molehill....and by the way have any of you seen any evidence that he actually said this ? Maybe it is a bad translation, or maybe it's just complete crap ?! And even if he did and that is an accurate translation, SO WHAT ?! Nothing wrong with what he said. I hope Poo, her son, her husband, the cousin, the other sister - EVERY DAMN ONE of Thaksin's family and brown nosing cronies leave. I know they won't, but if they did the country could only get better for it....