Any one can recommend me a good Private Detective in Pattaya?

oz457

You don't need a PD, he will rip you off and tell your wife that he work for you.

Install a spy application on her smartphone and trace her where ever she goes, and at the same time read her SMS and find out who she calling.

Spying software for iPhone and Android just google "truspy" and learn more

Good luck, you might not like what you find out!

Edited by bander

Plenty of amateurs that claim to be private detectives in Pattaya! They are incidentally the ones that advertise most aggressively, they are generally skint blokes with a bit of web knowledge that would love to take money off you, no real skill involved.

Friends in Pattaya may be your best bet, but like previously mentioned, you may have answered your own question.

Unfortunately, it seems most of the posters here are a very low level of IQ and don't even know what this case is all about.

If you want to know more, check out http://tinyurl.com/scamphonecalls

So, all who have been giving insinuations, I just see how rotten your brains are.

There are two threads about that scam here, if this is you have a look at them.

Stickman might do a trip for you if it is a simple job.

If it is the typical, more straight-forward job, whereby your girl says she is only working service, and you want that confirmed, save your money!

Very likely she is, or will be, lying.

More details please?

Unfortunately, it seems most of the posters here are a very low level of IQ and don't even know what this case is all about.

So, all who have been giving insinuations, I just see how rotten your brains are.

What do you expect if you fail to give sufficient details in the OP?

You were baiting!

How much of that do I have to watch before I learn of the connection to Pattaya?

Yes, 20 years in Thailand and I have received a call every 2 weeks (on average) offering financial advise.

As said, if the OP was more elaborate on his post he might get different responses. Yes if it is what everyone is thinking to spy on his gf then it would become a joke however if it was to track some ilegal matter, company theft etc. then it might get a better response.

He might not need a "certified" PI for what he needs and might be able to get help just by using someone who might be good at it and knows Pattaya well etc.

I was a Private Investigator for ten years back in the UK, but in Thailand, you would need Thai investigators for most of the work for obvious reasons, but for bar girl work, I think in most cases, anyone with a good education and common sense could do that. If the OP wants to find out if his G/F is still working the bars, he will know what to do.

As said, if the OP was more elaborate on his post he might get different responses. Yes if it is what everyone is thinking to spy on his gf then it would become a joke however if it was to track some ilegal matter, company theft etc. then it might get a better response.

He might not need a "certified" PI for what he needs and might be able to get help just by using someone who might be good at it and knows Pattaya well etc.

If the OP wants to find out if his G/F is still working the bars, he will know what to do.

If she is still working in the bars, she is not his girfriend..

• 9 months later...

Simple and cheapest way is to get "if you read this call me [phone number] and I will buy you a drink" tattooed on her backside. cheesy.gif

Saw her last night-big W on both cheeks..........cannot fathom out what it means though cheesy.gif