Choice of freight companies

Thomas33399

I am considering having a couple of cubic metres of belongings sent from Sydney to Uttaradit. I have a good cheap company who can send it to Bangkok. I have invoices for three electronic items included.

Can anyone suggest a customs agent that can avoid the duty (I have owned all this stuff for years in Sydney and have the invoices to prove it) and some company to forward the things from Bangkok to this area (central northern Thailand)?

Thanks chaps and chapesses. smile.png

Try OSS company. Used them about 6 years before now. Used to be reasonable.

As to Customs - I have brought with me my old books. Dating back to 1956. And they made me pay duty!

Actually in some countries books are allowed free - as a source of knowledge and learning. Obviously not here...

depends who is doing it, I sent all my stuff over from NSW and had no charges at all but some things did go missing. The shipping company should handle all of it door to door, include copies of the invoices in the manifest, if you have wine just make sure it was bought over 2 years ago and its fine. I used seven seas(shipping) but do not recomend them as they did some damage to my gear during the pick up/shipping and refused to do anything about it.