Suthep vows to paralyse Bangkok Sunday

Lite Beer

This MORON needs to be arrested and thrown in the slammer for attempting to incite riots or treason or worse.

Hate Taksin all you want but this guy is certainly no role model. Disrupt Bangkok, storm the US Embassy, make statement after statement saying that you will not honor elections, demand to appoint YOUR buddies with no semblance of democracy?

The only think more nuts than this guy is the Taksin haters who support this THUG.

Yes , worse for sure. HRH has endorsed the upcoming election, obviously with his blessing. But Benito Suthep is saying that he will not allow it to go ahead. What kind of respect is this being shown for the judgement of HRH by Benito Suthep and what should be done about this shocking show of disrespect.

• Like 1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many negative comments here from farangs who apparently don't really get it. This is not your country, so bug off back to your own. If your own country is so perfect, then why are you here?

We live here and so are entitled to our opinions, we are not interfering with the mob rule that is going on in the streets of Bangkok, with the exception of the one flag waving falang seen in todays press photo. So freedom of speech is still allowed as Benito Suthep is not yet in control of Thailand whatever he and yourself might think.

I see all the newly minted red shirt lovers that have popped out of thin air are assassinating yet another thread.

Whilst I don't agree with all of what he is doing - I certainly do with some of it

Any government should be held accountable for lying, cheating and abusing democracy. The PTP hasn't been (yet)

Suthep is right that there needs to be reforms to prevent rogue politicians from raping the laws and rules of the land

If the the red shirt huggers that come on here can do is to make rude comments about Suthep instead of adding to the debate, then perhaps you should all find some nursery forum where you can vent your spleens to peiple of a similar mental age

How can we say any nice things about such a distructful meglomaniac

It is calculated that there are more then 200 billion cells in a brain.

Maybe he means only 1.7 million of his will turn up, as that's all he now appears to have.

Sorry but you are so very very wrong this fn idiot has only 1/2 a brain cell left I think his name is Suthep Amoeba

• Like 1

ONE PERSON-ONE VOTE - WINNER TAKES ALL. LIVE WITH IT !!!!!!

Sounds good, but a party with the most votes can still lose. I can't be too negative here as it isn't too unlike my country. A big difference though is I have never been paid to vote for a party/candidate. Have you?

your post reminds me of the great line in the Woody Allen movie “ shadows and fog “giggle.gif

Kleinmann: Uh, I've... I've never paid for sex in my life.

Prostitute: Oh, you just think you haven't.

[laughs]

Ha ha ha.

Ok, real world now, jokes aside.

Have you personally, in your home country, been approached to directly sell your vote?

The Kingdom is caught in a Tidal Wave that is about to crest on the 2nd of February. Somehow or another, people like Benito-Suthep (BS - no pun intended whistling.gif ) is trying to stop that Tidal Wave from ever happening. He may be able to paralyze Bangkok, modify the constitution to his and his ilk's liking but in the end, that tidal wave will wash over all those obstructions he has placed ahead of them... The sleeping dragon seems to be awakening.

For gods sake. Enough already! Put this nutcase in the slammer where he belongs and let the ordinary people of Bangkok enjoy their last Sunday before Christmas in peacebah.gif

Which would be OK if Thais celebrated Christmas ... which they don't, if you hadn't noticed, Mr Farang

Jeez, I must've imagined all that Christmas crap and perpetual music in Tesco then???

For gods sake. Enough already! Put this nutcase in the slammer where he belongs and let the ordinary people of Bangkok enjoy their last Sunday before Christmas in peacebah.gif

Which would be OK if Thais celebrated Christmas ... which they don't, if you hadn't noticed, Mr Farang

Actually many thai people do celebrate christmas - not as a religious holiday, but for the gift-giving. Did you ever notice all the christmas baskets in big c?

Or were you too busy clapping yourself on the back because they are bhuddist not christian?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I thought the ribboned baskets in Big C were for Thais New Years' gift giving.

ONE PERSON-ONE VOTE - WINNER TAKES ALL. LIVE WITH IT !!!!!!

Sounds good, but a party with the most votes can still lose. I can't be too negative here as it isn't too unlike my country. A big difference though is I have never been paid to vote for a party/candidate. Have you?

your post reminds me of the great line in the Woody Allen movie “ shadows and fog “giggle.gif

Kleinmann: Uh, I've... I've never paid for sex in my life.

Prostitute: Oh, you just think you haven't.

[laughs]

Ha ha ha.

Ok, real world now, jokes aside.

Have you personally, in your home country, been approached to directly sell your vote?

buying your vote is illegal but lying for it is called campaigningsad.png

Don't blame Suthep alone. If that many people turn up again, it just goes to show how pissed off people are with the Shinawatra party that they're willing to just keep going out and protest.

Hmm... I was about to blast Suthep's street-party for causing so much inconvenience and annoyance to the city's denizens. But your post does have a damned good point! Not that I condone to what this guys is doing, but who am I to judge, right? Anyway, at least this bunch haven't set fire to anything yet. Hope it stays this way.

Don't blame Suthep alone. If that many people turn up again, it just goes to show how pissed off people are with the Shinawatra party that they're willing to just keep going out and protest.

Hmm... I was about to blast Suthep's street-party for causing so much inconvenience and annoyance to the city's denizens. But your post does have a damned good point! Not that I condone to what this guys is doing, but who am I to judge, right? Anyway, at least this bunch haven't set fire to anything yet. Hope it stays this way.

just a reminder people have already died in this "peaceful" protest - and many more will die next year if suthep's gets his way

not that people (other than himself) matter to suthep, except to the extent that they can be used to achieve his objectives

Suthep vows to paralyse Bangkok

I live in Bangkok, and I suffer from palsy. Do I win a T-shirt or something? Do I need to formally register as 'paralysed in Bangkok' to claim my prize. Will there be free cakes at the prize-giving. Suthep needs to be more specific!

Suthep vows to paralyse Bangkok

I live in Bangkok, and I suffer from palsy. Do I win a T-shirt or something? Do I need to formally register as 'paralysed in Bangkok' to claim my prize. Will there be free cakes at the prize-giving. Suthep needs to be more specific!

when he said "paralyse bangkok" i assume he meant bangkok would not move

as per my atlas and google maps (assuming it's been updated since sunday) he got that right

he / they certainly did not stop things / people moving around within bangkok

they did cause a nuisance - but not as much as the technical problem on the skytrain yesterday

• 3 weeks later...
So why all the Christmas trees outside every mall and decorations being sold everywhere, along with Christmas tunes in every supermarket?

Also, Thais celebrate the Christian New Year, or haven't you noticed there's a 5 day holiday coming up?

Unless I am mistaken, the Thai New Year is in April. Please inform me if I am wrong.

Where is your logic, apart from rampant wrongly thought out nationalism, please?

1 Marketing.

2 It's not the 'Christian New Year' it's just about every other country but Thailand's New Year- THEY are the minority, but hey, it's a good excuse for a booze-up.

3 You're not mistaken, just pedantic

4 In my brain, where you don't seem to keep yours. What's nationalistc about reminding someone that Christmas is immaterial to Thais, Mr Brainbox? They go through the motions, that's all. No presents etc. They're bl**dy Buddhists <deleted>! Hadn't you noticed yet? cheesy.gif

Edited by Mister Fixit

• 2 weeks later...

Actually many thai people do celebrate christmas - not as a religious holiday, but for the gift-giving. Did you ever notice all the christmas baskets in big c?

Or were you too busy clapping yourself on the back because they are bhuddist not christian?

They aren't Christmas baskets, they're for New Year ... Or do you always make assumptions before thinking properly?

They aren't Christmas baskets, they're for New Year ... Or do you always make assumptions before thinking properly?

They're used for both... Here, have Santa on the outside of a small tesco....

post-137395-0-95529300-1390467303_thumb.