Is your wife romantic ?

thaiblether

I not say that thai lady like romantic but thai man not good

Why do your lady don't like romantic ? maybe you ask her

your english has gotten worse since your last thread,

Are you the pigeon english expert here?

im not expert at anything my mate,

and if you read all my postings for the last 7 or 8 years, youll also see i cant spell to save my life,

and ive never ever pulled anyone down,

ive had a couple of rows on here, who hasnt,

i just said her english had gotten worse since her last thread, it never upset her,,did it?

jake;

ps sorry i was an expert pigeon flyer in the uk,,,,lol

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I'd say Thai women are very romantic. They love Valentines Day and are easily won over by romantic gestures like a gift of flowers or anything "cute.". And even though they know full well they're being fed a line of sweet mouth, they eat it up anyway. I find Thai women very easy woo ... and I'm not talking about the bar girls here.

Actually my girl loves romance, but i don't have a romantic bone in my body so she is out of luck.

Come on, surely you have at least one romantic bone.

I think you will find that is actually a muscle...

No, you will find that it is NOT a muscle. For some fascinating and reliable facts about the old-chap, including the fact that you can actually break yr willy (!) just turn to the good old NHS - http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/Five-penis-facts.aspx

Edited by crazydrummerpauly

As I read these comments I am reminded of Donald Trumps 4th-5th 26 year old new wife (?) wife as a guest on the View

(just saw this highlight I don't watch it, honest) The comment was made, "but, you would not love him if he was not rich"

to which she replied "yes, but he would not love me if I were not beautiful" (Great comeback. thumbsup.gif

I must say first, that I have never had a Thai wife or even a Thai girlfriend.

Most of the time people put an 'equal' sign between being romantic and being sentimental. These 2 things are different.

I am still learning local language and watching a lot of dramas. There are several things that are common in each plot:

1) The guy is unbelievably rich, handsome and belongs to 'hi-so' (elite in other words)

2) The girl is naive, decent, traditional in most of the cases, but chooses the richest and the smartest with the highest prestige ranking in Thai society

I think being romantic, idealistic means to be able to say that you can sacrifice anything in your life for your partner. If we take this definition as given then Thai women are not romantic. Family, money, traditions will take precedence over 'farang' elements.

Having said that Thai wives are still better than clever and egotistical European counterparts...

Mine always drew hearts on those ping pong balls before the show.

Well if that aint romance I don't know what is .

It brought a lump to my throat....

it would bring a lump if you swallowed one,,cheesy.gif

ok ill get me coat

coat or helmet? I think you are talking of the protection?biggrin.png

My Thai wife was very romantic. Just not with me. She is now my ex-wife.

I had the same experience but with my wife it was an accident. My neighbor, accidently fell into my wife's va--na. He was my (best friend) or "I'm your brother" as he was want to tell me. Who could blame them?

My Thai wife was very romantic. Just not with me. She is now my ex-wife.

I had the same experience but with my wife it was an accident. My neighbor, accidently fell into my wife's va--na. He was my (best friend) or "I'm your brother" as he was want to tell me. Who could blame them?

Sounds like you have well let go...

She told me I stink last night.

I think not so.

When Thai lady say you are "stinky" they mean something entirely different! For some reason they use the word 'stinky' to mean stingy, so I have been reliably informed by 2 of them, because I was a bit confused as the first time it was over the internet.

Actually my girl loves romance, but i don't have a romantic bone in my body so she is out of luck.

Come on, surely you have at least one romantic bone.

I think you will find that is actually a muscle...

If you are talking about what I think you are, I thought technically it was mainly cartilage ? But I could be wrong....

Yes my wife is a romantic lady. She knew she wasn't marrying a rich man but the romance level goes up near her birthday and christmas. I'm ok with that!

What about you Thaiblether, is your man romantic?

If you are a foreigner who can afford to travel to Thailand, you are probably much more rich than most of the Thai guys she would otherwise had to choose from. So she still got a rich husband, not by western standards, but by certain thai standard

Okay last week David help me with English. Now I do alone. You make me angry about I am not Thai lady. Send me message pm or ask my phone number. I will talk about what I think.

Can you speak Thai? You habe friend speak Thai? You live here long time and cannot speak?

Ok mate you've had your five minutes of extracting the urine...now please give us all a break and go forth and multiply!

brit,

well im romantic, although we have never met,,lol,

yes i want money too, thats why i still work also have a pig farm,

just last year, i promise i wont go on,

anyway last valatines, we were in tesco and my wife sees the teddies and said i get for for you, i so no dont waist your money,,lol

so the next day im up town alone, go into tesco, get her a teddy, rose, balloon, and a beautiful card, hit them all in my store shed,

the morning of valantines day i got up extra early to feed the pigs and clean out, but first i got all the things out the store and laid them out on our veranda,

when she got up and saw them all, she came down to me in tears, saying it was all beautiful,

its nice to be nice,

jake

Nice one. Pig farm...............I hope you had a shower before your passion took over.

Overall I'd say Thai women are very romantic. They love Valentines Day and are easily won over by romantic gestures like a gift of flowers or anything "cute.". And even though they know full well they're being fed a line of sweet mouth, they eat it up anyway. I find Thai women very easy woo ... and I'm not talking about the bar girls here.

In the early days I'd buy flowers for my wife - she'd say you can't eat flowers.

Once she was comfortable and well fed in a marriage situation she loved flowers on special occasions.