Show Me The Way

lol

What a bunch of clowns..Guy do you really think i give a rats ass what a bunch of losers think in a 3rd world country? Sure i got coin to own i say OWN because thats what i am going to do..I am looking for the poorest women in the world to give me lifetime service..Sure i sent her $500 and now she knows she is owned by me! I said these these words..Honey you perfect for me we marry.you be good girl and be very obedient with Big Dave and he will provide for your family.,.I send you another $500 next month and you no work no more..I want you to know you my wife..She started already kissing my ass guys! I got her naked for me on cam from her small room...

Jerks

Well I was giving the lad the benefit of the doubt until he posted this rubbish. :o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

What a bunch of clowns..Guy do you really think i give a rats ass what a bunch of losers think in a 3rd world country? Sure i got coin to own i say OWN because thats what i am going to do..I am looking for the poorest women in the world to give me lifetime service..Sure i sent her $500 and now she knows she is owned by me! I said these these words..Honey you perfect for me we marry.you be good girl and be very obedient with Big Dave and he will provide for your family.,.I send you another $500 next month and you no work no more..I want you to know you my wife..She started already kissing my ass guys! I got her naked for me on cam from her small room...

Jerks

Who's the loser ... Dave? :o Get a life!!

lol

Jerks

Nice. You come onto a forum asking for advice and out of the goodness of their hearts the people on this forum try to help, even when they strongly suspect you are a troll. When challenged, what do you do? Badmouth them and seek to ridicule them. Plus - you show your true colours by what you say about owning someone.

You have a lot to learn about life. What goes around, comes around. Oh, and BTW - losers? Take a look in the mirror.

.Please take note of it.Don't go'The mines different route' because mostly they are not,especially if from Isaan.

Yep i agree, nail a good Bangkok girl with high education (pref overseas masters) with good job and her own money. If she is an Isaan girl you will be paying till theres nothing left and despite what you may think (or she fools you in to believing) you will always be lower than any of her extended family, buffalo, dog etc. pleased dont join the masses

Flame on :o

lol

Jerks

Well I was giving the lad the benefit of the doubt until he posted this rubbish. :o

Why bother brit? Obvious Troll!

troll.gif

In my limited experience, you never find love if you look for it. It finds you.

That's a new one on me -- but it sounds good. How about someone who's always looking for love and finds it sometimes?

TOO LATE - HE'S COOKED

This woman, her boyfriend, brothers and family are about to make a killing. The $500 will be seen as a down payment and spent on a weekend party down the village.

Wonderful stuff.

:o

Edited by xyz

post-478-1147848604.gifThe OP (Dave) posted under the name craigknows on khonkaendotcom, he fooled a few people for a while and they were sympathetic to him when suddenly he exploded into a rant, just as he has done here. The guy is not just extracting the urine, he needs 'therapy' (Very common in the residents of his country) He will no doubt be back using another 'alias' in the future.

BEWARE TROLLS