Can you make DTAC speak english

lassebasse

Copy paste the cont. of sms into google translate. Only ever got junk ads or a note saying I had refilled or used up 3g which I knew having just done it.

PS after a few months you know what they say just looking at it and picking out the key words.

Edited by RKASA

Copy paste the cont. of sms into google translate

No need to go through this gyration. Google Translate has a one-button "SMS Translation" option in its menu. So in Google Translate simply press the menu option - 3 dots, tp right corner on my phone/system, then choose SMS Translation. Done.

I sort of assumed the OP was asking about service request replies (USSD)? With DTAC adding a "9" to any USSD command returns English messages. For example: *101*1*9# send, to check internet usage.

If these are marketing messages drop an email to [email protected] include a sample SMS, ask them to stop, or send English messages. Easy.

<snip>

With DTAC adding a 9 to the USSD command returns an English response: Check your remaining balance Press: *101*9# send

<snip>

Thanks for this! You live and learn! biggrin.png

Also "thanks" because I just used it and discovered my 700+ baht was going to run out of time in 9 days. So I just bought 180 days for 12 baht by dialling: *1013