Suthep vows People Revolution in January

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep knows that his party will never win another election. The reason he is taking these extreme steps is to cause the military to step in and take over. These thugs are even beating up the press who are reporting the news accurately.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The man is getting more and more desperate, and dangerous. He resembles very much dear democratic leader in that very democratic failed state North Korea.

Why has suthep has his uncle shot as well ?

How does he resemble him as far as I can see suthep has a better hair cut and a lot older

• Like 1

This guy is a Lunatic who is more corrupt than any other politician. He wants to erase democracy in Thailand.

I cant understand why he is not arrested yet ...... His story changes every week when he fails.

very typical post from one of just 3 prior posts, lacking substance, facts and a personal attack.

If Suthep had not stepped in when did, Thailand would become a dictatorship, and that's the plan

of the Shinawatra government. This was either a do or die situation for Thailand and Suthep should be

commended for his bravery and efforts.

Those that just resort to name calling saying how big his ego is and he's a mad man are really very out

of touch with reality.

He has said many many times, he has no interest in taking a government position, but rather ensuring that

that corruption ends and a true democratic country with a government that represents the people equally.

Good for Suthep for doing what he's doing. And while we're at it, let's drop the myth that the protestors are only

from Bangkok, that is just not true. I have many friends that I am getting to meet their relatives for the first time that have traveled

long distances to join the protests.

A lot of newbie shills here, why? I can guess bah.gif

You're flogging a bunch of dead horses on here of the vermilion hue.

You can lead them to water but you can't make them think.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What kind of organization targets the young child of a political leader to force that child's mother to leave office? Yingluck has used incredible restraint dealing with these Terrorists. What do you think would happen to Americans if they tried to storm the White House?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Suthep knows that his party will never win another election. The reason he is taking these extreme steps is to cause the military to step in and take over. These thugs are even beating up the press who are reporting the news accurately.

All true. :(

A peoples revolution without the people!!coffee1.gif

I wonder if the people taking part in the "revolution" are aware of, they are going to lose their votingrights??

The amart are moving the pawns!!sad.png

and i wonder how many are just waiting for the right opportunity to voice their feelings and contempt of the situation as it is now? perhaps we have a big surprise in the numbers that will involve themselves when "Push becomes Shove"

What kind of organization targets the young child of a political leader to force that child's mother to leave office? Yingluck has used incredible restraint dealing with these Terrorists. What do you think would happen to Americans if they tried to storm the White House? Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

not targeting children. if you're a caretaker of a child then your actions affect said child. It's a warning, protect your child because

your actions matter. Drop the spin. The "news" that whistle blowers went to the school Yingluck's son attends was said to have never

happened by the school itself. Propagating lies and "heresay" as effective as it may be, is not very becoming and in my opinion lacks integrity.

So that means he will be too busy to report to court on Jan 8th too?

Oh for sure.

Busy work illegally creating a non-elected democratic government when you haven't won an election in over a decade.

Edited by 1ma

A peoples revolution without the people!!coffee1.gif

I wonder if the people taking part in the "revolution" are aware of, they are going to lose their votingrights??

The amart are moving the pawns!!sad.png

I reckon you have not witnessed the crowd in Bangkok (personally) last Sunday. Go there, look around and talk to some people, come back here and make a correct statement.

Edited by Nickymaster

You're flogging a bunch of dead horses on here of the vermilion hue.

You can lead them to water but you can't make them think.

Please explain just what is being offered to drink- maybe you don't know that horses don't drink water from alkalai ponds. They smell the poison in the water.

But fools are thrilled at the prospect that thirst will be assuaged-- never mind the greenish tint.

Edited by blaze

Suthep/Abhisit and their minority allies have at many points rallied by using aggressive, violent, and
illegal means that have caused lost lives and injuries, despite the fact that the Thai government and
the red-shirted mass have expressed clearly that they would not in any way engage in violent
confrontation. Even blowing whistles could be invasive and thus abusive of others’ rights in the
two articles above. In addition, trespassing and occupying government buildings, looting, and
destroying both private and public properties are the harmful types of violations that should
never be allowed and gone unpunished.

Wow... did you used to be Tony Blair's spin doctor by any chance?

“It will be to seize and shut the entire capital throughout the month”.

Completely stark raving mad!

So i should plan my departure from "so you wanna boom" airport in February?

Other than that, it's business as usual in BKK & the gogos, give or take a coup or two?

What's the worst that could happen?

THe worst that can happen is that the Reds, deprived through judicial or military coup, of the government that they elected, after having had their aspirations repeatedly quashed in the last five years, , will descend on Bangkok.

This is not a country with strict enforcement of gun control laws.

And the military is not the unified state organ that we would like to imagine it is.

Clear enough?

Edited by blaze
  • Like 1

"He said if the revolution came too late and election is held, it could be exploited as an excuse by these corrupted politicians as a shield to defend their status that they are elected by the people and come from election."

I've got news for you, Suthep, the government you tried to overthrow were "elected by the people and come (sic) from election". You had plenty of time to voice your dissatisfaction when you were in the democrat party and now even they have abandoned the democratic process so you're on a hiding to nothing.

What are blue sky going to broadcast between now and the next "final" rally - edited highlights of your greatest victories? whistling.gif

Can you please tell me how in a democracy 1 family can change laws and rob a country to the extent that it becomes a failed state?

Edited by Nickymaster

THe worst that can happen is that the Reds, deprived through judicial or military coup, of the government that they elected, after having had their aspirations repeatedly quashed in the last five years, , will descend on Bangkok.

And the military is not the unified state organ that we would like to imagine it is.

Clear enough?

OMG, LOS is headed back to the Stone Age. It's the US civil war all over again. But who are the slaves? Should i catch the next flight out of "so u wanna boom"? Where to, Africa? PI?Moscow?

Edited by oldthaihand99

Clear enough?

OMG, LOS is headed back to the Stone Age. It's the US civil war all over again. But who are the slaves? Should i catch the next flight out of "so u wanna boom"? Where to, Africa? PI?Moscow?

Up to you where you go.

I would prefer a place where old fashinoned reason- and not childish visions of sugar plum fairies decides the hard questions. but-- up to you.

And as far as your question about 'who are the slaves'- you obviously have not been here long- or have not heard the Red narrative.

Back to the stone age? the American Civil war? Maybe you've been asleep a while- you needn't look so far back- try South SUdan- or if you have a memory- Bosnia of the 90s=, Cambodia of the 70s. (And of course the happy tourists in Dubrovnik and Phnom Phen said- 'can't happen here')

Edited by blaze

"He said if the revolution came too late and election is held, it could be exploited as an excuse by these corrupted politicians as a shield to defend their status that they are elected by the people and come from election."

I've got news for you, Suthep, the government you tried to overthrow were "elected by the people and come (sic) from election". You had plenty of time to voice your dissatisfaction when you were in the democrat party and now even they have abandoned the democratic process so you're on a hiding to nothing.

What are blue sky going to broadcast between now and the next "final" rally - edited highlights of your greatest victories? whistling.gif

Can you please tell me how in a democracy 1 family can change laws and rob a country to the extent that it becomes a failed state?

It is the job of Parliament to enact laws so I don't quite follow your first complaint (I'm ignoring the silly one family bit, as the vote was of the whole house). As to the second part, maybe you should ask Suthep. After all, his devoted follower dear Nibbles has claimed on this forum that he has billions stashed away in off-shore bank accounts. Honestly earned?

Clear enough?

Up to you where you go.

I would prefer a place where old fashinoned reason- and not childish visions of sugar plum fairies decides the hard questions. but-- up to you.

In that case, how much for an unpopulated island in Indonesia?

Notice that they don't wear YELLOW any more.(all black shirts)....guess why?

Anyway time to put on my Santa Clause outfit and do the biz...

got about 100 village kids waiting and we have 2 binbags full of goodies...HO HO HO Hum.....maybe a quick Heineken first...strickly NO Lao K....where ma beard?

• Like 2

It will be to seize and shut the entire capital throughout the month.

Completely stark raving mad!

Yingluck should move the government to the north and let Suthep and the Bangkok yellows shut themselves down, ... While everybody else keep going on as usual smile.png

Yingluck has already left the barn. I'm sure her pawns are already drawing up the border lines with Suthep to a new south & north Vietnam, er Siam.

If she remained stubborn and did not listen to over a million voices of the people,

wow weve gone from 6 million to 1 million.... and just how many voices cast a vote in an election ?

Pffft this guy has really lost his marbles if he thinks 1 million voices is anything other than a very small % .... i wonder what the new marketing gimmick for Jan will be .. whistles are getting a little old and happy clappers are soo last year... need to make that money and sell some more crap they dont need...

Actually a million (or 6 million even more so) people that bother to go out and march most probably represents a lot more people that aren't marching/demonstrating but do support them. No polls to back this up, just the normal situation that most people are slow to take action. If nothing else there is a sizeable minority (or majority maybe) of people that are unhappy with the current government and it's policies. Right or wrong, ignoring them is not possible and is definitely not smart.

Look at the American Revolution for a similar situation that started small and grew. Please don't think that I'm comparing Suthep to George Washington - I think Suthep has all of his teeth!

Suthep's real intention is to create the conditions (chaos, city shutdown, anarchy etc) for a coup in the hope that the military will press the 'reset' button at his advantage.

However he cant win this, he has (proportionally) very little support domestically and none internationally. There's a handful of vocal, brainwashed farangs still listening to his nonsense but they don't count.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I would not consider the farangs on here who support the demand for change and the protests, are 'brainwashed by Suthep.'

Most if not all of us are just pure anti-government and anti-Thasin regime because we know right from wrong, and we especially know a fascist dictatorship in the making. We also know how to recognize corrupt wrongdoings that were happening in Parliament almost every day.

This has now been halted for the good of all of Thailand, regardless of what you may think motivates us.

I on the other hand........ believe that the farangs who constantly support that above behaviour are surely the ones who are showing all the outward signs of people who have indeed been brainwashed. Possibly by their isaan wives and their families. Because to me, it cuts against the grain of everything that is good, fair or logical.

As far as 'proportionately very little support' for the movement. I suggest you visit an optician as soon as you can. Don't think that Bangkok represents their only support, add the entire south of Thailand and I would say that at an absolute minimum 30% and above of the north and northeast.

PTP do NOT win every seat in the north and northeast by 100 votes to nil.... Think about that one.

Vive La Revolution!

Edited by Nibbles48

If she remained stubborn and did not listen to over a million voices of the people,

wow weve gone from 6 million to 1 million.... and just how many voices cast a vote in an election ?

Pffft this guy has really lost his marbles if he thinks 1 million voices is anything other than a very small % .... i wonder what the new marketing gimmick for Jan will be .. whistles are getting a little old and happy clappers are soo last year... need to make that money and sell some more crap they dont need...

Actually a million (or 6 million even more so) people that bother to go out and march most probably represents a lot more people that aren't marching/demonstrating but do support them. No polls to back this up, just the normal situation that most people are slow to take action. If nothing else there is a sizeable minority (or majority maybe) of people that are unhappy with the current government and it's policies. Right or wrong, ignoring them is not possible and is definitely not smart.

Look at the American Revolution for a similar situation that started small and grew. Please don't think that I'm comparing Suthep to George Washington - I think Suthep has all of his teeth!

Well, if that's the case, why fear an election?