Protesters Accuse Each Other Of Being 'Redshirts Spies'

Lite Beer

Protesters Accuse Each Other Of Being 'Redshirts Spies'

13879536621387953673l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A fight broke out between two anti-government protesters today after they accuse each other of being a pro-government spy.

The incident took place at the main encampment of the People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD) on Ratchadamnoen Avenue this morning, when around 1,000 protesters were eating their breakfast and watching television news near the rally stage.

However, two mid-aged women suddenly started fighting, causing a brief chaos in the protest that lasted approximately 10 minutes, before security guards separated both women from each other.

Both protesters told the guards they had suspected the other person as being a Redshirt agent who had infiltrated the protest site to spy on the protesters, resulting in a brawl.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE56azFNelkyTWc9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2013-12-25

Grow Up...Will you. This is no way for adults to act w00t.gif . Instead of wasting your time accusing each other of imagined offenses, why not develop a plan to improve the present political situation? Sorry....I thought I was somewhere else.rolleyes.gif

So two old dears had a barny? Sounds like every Christmas Day morning/afternoon I've ever know. Though usually eggnog is involved somewhere.

I think we all needed that-- thank you blues punk- a good Christmas to you and a better next year than this has been.

• Like 1

LOL just goes to show what a bunch of nutters these demonstrators are. with their leader upping the rhetoric, it will only get worse..... its only a matter of time before they get mob violent.

What the hell are you talking about now?

Please explain what you mean by this dopey statement.

It makes no sense... how can you class 1000 people as nutters because of two people?

For all you know, one of them may well have been a red shirt spy. Ever think of that?

There is only one person proven to be a nutter in your post and that is the name on the top of the post.

• Like 2

LOL just goes to show what a bunch of nutters these demonstrators are. with their leader upping the rhetoric, it will only get worse..... its only a matter of time before they get mob violent.

It makes no sense... how can you class 1000 people as nutters because of two people?

For all you know, one of them may well have been a red shirt spy. Ever think of that?

There is only one person proven to be a nutter in your post and that is the name on the top of the post.

1514023.gif

Nibbles48. Please explain me, because this is so curious to me:

What would you have to spy in a protest site? Given the fact they were not on the stage, so people is not the leaders?

Like the other story where some security beaten a policeman because "spying"... Spying what? I really can't understand the spy story.

• Like 1

Nibbles48. Please explain me, because this is so curious to me:

What would you have to spy in a protest site? Given the fact they were not on the stage, so people is not the leaders?

Like the other story where some security beaten a policeman because "spying"... Spying what? I really can't understand the spy story.

OK I am about to do the very thing I complain about-- refer to prersonal experience-- which could be a lie.

But I know people going to the rallies, blowing the whistles and scraming 'get out'--

And they are hard core red---

One guy said that if you can get close enough to Suthep...

It's all so

Siamese.