Farangs with Thai Women

Phoenix1312

"I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman.I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. Go figure."

"I am Thai en was happy with my Thai wife in Phuket, a couple of farangs came to open a restaurant, Within 3 months she was cheating with the owner.

I really want to know why Asian women get caught up with the nightmare of being with a farang man. When are they going to learn it's all about the sex. Go figure."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who eventually should believe this is a real post from a Thai, it isn't, just suppose to be sarcastic.

Edited by luckyluke
  • Like 2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money.

Nightmare? I think you should look squarely at yourself as to why he strayed and stop blasting western men / Thai women wholesale. And, all women are in it for the money to a degree... would you go with a pauper living on the street? Move on. Merry Christmas btw. wink.png

• Like 1

You failed to satisfy him,or he was just no good. So now you blame thai woman. Years with my thai wife,no serious fights,just those five minute tiffs everyone has,awesome marriage,beautiful children. Listening to you just made me like thai woman more,bitter old woman.

not easy for a farang couple living in thailand,too many temptations for the man.

• Like 1

You failed to satisfy him,or he was just no good.So now you blame thai woman.Years with my thai wife,no serious fights,just those five minute tiffs everyone has,awesome marriage,beautiful children.Listening to you just made me like thai woman more,bitter old woman.

I don't think she blamed Thai women. I think she was generalizing about the men who are in denied why Thai girls are with them. It is great that you find love and have a happy marriage, but come on look around you, you cannot dispute that there are many young Thai girls who are with the elderly men for money.

• Like 1

A yes (*sigh*) The um, *TRUTH* certainly does tend to inflame.

I would seriously like to know the "truth" behind this OP's post.

She says she doesn't blame Thai women, then again, it reads

like she does.

Who failed who...he...she? Who knows what really happened

to make him go & get "massages" so often? I guess the truth is

out there somewhere but most likely we'll only get what she

wants us to read and zip else. I agree this should be moved

over to the womens forum.

Thank you for agreeing. Most of the nasty comments are from guys who are pathetic anyway. Don't even read them. Some of my best friends are Thai women and I love them. It was a generalisation of the men committing suicide it is sad.

The old farang dead , lets just put suicide down and get back to the karaoke bar.

Are you new here or is that the answer you were trolling for ?

You failed to satisfy him,or he was just no good.So now you blame thai woman.Years with my thai wife,no serious fights,just those five minute tiffs everyone has,awesome marriage,beautiful children.Listening to you just made me like thai woman more,bitter old woman.

I don't think she blamed Thai women. I think she was generalizing about the men who are in denied why Thai girls are with them. It is great that you find love and have a happy marriage, but come on look around you, you cannot dispute that there are many young Thai girls who are with the elderly men for money.

we are aware of that but there are also a lot that are not there for the money, trying to lump them all together is simply wrong and doing so because your partner screwed around on you is even more pathetic. Its not what she is saying but what she is implying.

• Like 2

How old are you and your wife?

I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. I read so often about men committing suicide and it is unbelievable. I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman. Go figure.

I think its dangerous for a western wife to live in Thailand with her husband. I would almost guarantee he will wander, in most cases secretly. You can't compete with the looks of a Thai, unless you are very attractive and slim.

But, I agree its all about the money,as long as the money flows it will be OK.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There are millions of western women who are more beautiful than the average Thai woman so it is not dangerous for western women to live in Thailand with their husbands.

Studies indicate men who cheat usually cheat WITH uglier and less attractive women so there you go....

Edited by Shayne123
  • Like 1

I think you are misreading me. Read yesterday that another farang commited suicide over a Thai. I have read about this a lot and have friends who have come home bankrupt. To all of you who have met the woman of your dreams great good luck with it. To all you that have been left heartbroken and broke you have my sympathy.

• Like 1

I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. I read so often about men committing suicide and it is unbelievable. I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman. Go figure.

I think its dangerous for a western wife to live in Thailand with her husband. I would almost guarantee he will wander, in most cases secretly. You can't compete with the looks of a Thai, unless you are very attractive and slim.

But, I agree its all about the money,as long as the money flows it will be OK.

There are millions of western women who are more beautiful than the average Thai woman so it is not dangerous for western women to live in Thailand with their husbands.

Studies indicate men who cheat usually cheat WITH uglier and less attractive women so there you go....

Come on, keep it real. Often older men and their western wives come to Thailand, how can they compete with a younger more attractive model, and let's face it its easy to find it.

How old are you and your wife?

I'm 38 she is 34