Farangs with Thai Women

Phoenix1312

I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. I read so often about men committing suicide and it is unbelievable. I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman. Go figure.

• Like 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for agreeing. Most of the nasty comments are from guys who are pathetic anyway. Don't even read them. Some of my best friends are Thai women and I love them. It was a generalisation of the men committing suicide it is sad.

• Like 1

All women are partly there for the money. Love alone can't pay the bills.

I understand your anger at Thai girls right now, but you surely must have noticed Thai women flirting with your man on previous Thai trips right?

How did you catch him?

• Like 1

My wife cheated on me with a couple of guys, one of them a good family friend. Then she proceeded to get most of my money in the divorce that followed. She was English btw.My Thai wife on the other hand is the most honest person I have ever known. Has always worked hard for and saved her own money. I love her to bits and along with my two daughters she is the best thing that ever came into my life.Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How much younger than you is your Thai wife? If she is a similar age its plausible, if there is a big gap my advice is

Keep it real

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

We are watching this topic to see that it does not get out of hand.

Please remember the Forum Rules, and the following in particular: "Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation."

Thank you.

He pretended to go for massages. Packed my bags and came back to Oz. We did notice how they flirted but he always said that it was pathetic how old men went with young woman and I believed him.

Good luck in what you do, it must be heartbreaking. Ignore the negative comments from dodgy farang, there are a lot if those in Thailand.

By the way its good to use the quote button when replying to a comment

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app