Farangs with Thai Women

Phoenix1312

"I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. I read so often about men committing suicide and it is unbelievable. I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman. Go figure."

What took him so long.......................cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Koreans have a thump rule to define the minimum age of their wives Own age divided by two plus seven sounds reasonable

I just knew I shouldnt have bought that dodgy Chinese calculator from a bloke selling them sitting on the path in Asoke near the GMM building because I came up with 749.352

• Like 1

I remember seeing this post several years ago, a women who claimed to have been moving here with her husband, and starting a restaurant business and soon the husband ran off with a thai woman

I say this is a troll post

Oh yes it must be.

It is preposterous to think that over the course of several years there has been more than one western woman who has been dumped for a Thai girl.

I remember seeing this post several years ago, a women who claimed to have been moving here with her husband, and starting a restaurant business and soon the husband ran off with a thai woman

Either way, this is a troll thread. Their username is 'cheated' and they came here to start trouble and most of the comment are following their (whatever gender the OP is) game. Definitely a troll post. No woman who was cheated on will come here and post about it.

• Like 1

You have to be a true man to be here. One who is comfy in his own skin, no ego to fulfill and no superiority complex. Where money is not a gauge of people or things, and relevancy is just that. You have to be a man to not cheat or deceive and to be a straight shooter in a non direct way. You have to be a role model here and contain your flaws and actions to be really seen. Learn, build and enjoy! It is the perfect environment to improve ones body,mind and soul. If you want to judge, judge that guy you see in the mirror, feed your creative side and use humor as your outlet for sanity.

• Like 1

All women from all countries can be a nightmare if you get the wrong one.

Thailand has it's share as does every other place in the world.

Perhaps the OP needs to ask herself is she was "a nightmare" hence the reason for her husbands infidelity??

Oh, for the usual "it's all about the money" remarks, you lot keep telling yourself that...

My wife is head of a major private hospital, earns a great salary and pays her own way for everything. Her parents Had good jobs all their lives and are now financially secure and enjoying retirement. sometimes they even given us money to help us with land, car etc.

If men marry prostitutes, peasants, or uneducated losers in any country, then chances are they will be a nightmare, not just thailand.

Thailand just seems to attract a large number of men that seem to have a common desire (lack of choice of anything better) to date these kind of women, which in turn sends out the message that thai women are a nightmare, but it is in most cases more about the kind of women these men date/marry rather than their nationality.

just my opinion.

• Like 2

" Arrested deveopment" - The majority of expats I meet seem to be emotionally incredibly immature and are in reality incapable of forming a balanced relationship with either sex. If it is friendship with other men it is actually just an excuse to drink themselves stupid and with women it tends to be a matter of domination.

Dear Lady,

I understand your pain and frustration, but you have to understand that what happened to you has nothing to do with Thailand or Thai women.

Every day, all over the world some husband is being unfaithful to his wife and vice versa some wife is being unfaithful to her husband.

Its human nature…..the grass is always greener on the other side!

But, if as you say, you loved him, you should try to forget and forgive and carry on having a happy life with him.

Off course ……till next time……………

I will be waiting to hear the good news that you are back together.

Best regards

Costas

P.S. You should also be happy …..It was a woman….. and not a Man.

To the moderators watching this site........I have been a good boy this time........haven't I?biggrin.png

Edited by Costas2008

Either way, this is a troll thread. Their username is 'cheated' and they came here to start trouble and most of the comment are following their (whatever gender the OP is) game. Definitely a troll post. No woman who was cheated on will come here and post about it.

I'm somewhat underwhelmed by this poster's. comments .... especially the generalisation about women.

I only loved him. He begged my forgiveness and to take him back. No way.

Hopefully, this is a new year wind-up.

If not, this site is the worse place to come to with a serious relationship problem. The cranky old c**ts, sex tourists and ex-sex tourists, here are hardly the types to give you helpful life changing advice.

Talk to your friends and family and, yes, he probably has done this before and, yes, blame him not the Thai

• Like 2

I have always wondered why a farang in Thailand would get into the nightmare of being with a farang women? In a country full of beautiful, graceful, and passionate women, hooking up with a sweatpants wearing, loud talking, ebay junky (wait, that sounds like my farang ex-wife) has logic that escapre me. And personally. I have known more men burned by there farang women than by Thai women. But thats just mt experience.

My opinion is thus-in the modern times life with any woman is very difficult and life with a Farang women impossible.Life with aThai woman is much better but of course not always perfect but, if we still feel the need to have a woman by our side,and we are not yer ready to enetr monkhood then better try to make the best use of a bad bargain with a Thai woman,at least they are helpful 50% of the time.Marriage is grand but Divorce is 20 Grand,in many countries and still cheaper here unless we didnt take proper precautions.

Thank you for agreeing. Most of the nasty comments are from guys who are pathetic anyway. Don't even read them. Some of my best friends are Thai women and I love them. It was a generalisation of the men committing suicide it is sad.

Funny troll post. Bit too try hard but hey it's not bad for a first attempt.

Typical farang woman, one Thai woman is had sex with your husband, therefore all are evil.

Typical farang man in Thailand, one Farang woman shows her scorn, and therefore all farang women are evil. rolleyes.gif

(of course i dont believe that, im just making a point. Thankfully im my everyday interactions with farang men here have been positive and normal. Maybe about 1% ..usually the kind of men id be happy to avoid anywhere in the world.. have obviously had some kind of chip on their shoulders).

THe OP (if real..which i doubt), is obviously in a difficult place right now. So some empathy should be there with replies. "She" needs to vent, and eventually it will pass.

I have educated and interesting (and faithful) Thai female friends, who would feel sad at the judgement im sure. However, i know too they themselves feel that amongst Thai women in general there is a "every woman for themselves" when it comes to bagging a good man (even if, in some cases, he has a gf already). It would be naive to pretend that doesnt exist. Then there is the other end, with young girls happy to have a bit of unserious fun with no questions asked, and some who are out to make a bit of cash on the side (but who are regular girls), and those out and out working as prostitutes (under the tidier, more user-friendly term "bargirl"). Yes, these things can happen in other places, but they tend to be more previllent in Thailand, making it a harder place for the average relationship (for all nationalities of couples). Its really then down to the integrity of the man/woman.

One poster mentioned his Thai wife wanted to punch the OP. Which kind of shocked me. If my nationality was accused of the same, from a sad bitter women, who was coming from a difficult place, id wish to reason with her, not punch her. Nice lady you have their Sir...

OP..im sorry, but i dont believe you are real, but in the of-chance that you are, i wish you the very best.

I think you are misreading me. Read yesterday that another farang commited suicide over a Thai. I have read about this a lot and have friends who have come home bankrupt. To all of you who have met the woman of your dreams great good luck with it. To all you that have been left heartbroken and broke you have my sympathy.

People who buy this stuff are awesome. No link or proof just a I read. Well I read 90% of these types of stories are fake. Just as I read 87% of all percentages given on the internet are false....

Now this really is a hilarious post. I have to agree that for many it is about the money. That is why there is the power of choice. If you choose a woman who is all about money, then that is what you have. There are too many women who are not after money to choose one who is. When I met my present girlfriend I told her upfront that I am a player and I reiterated several times after to be sure she understood. Hey. Some people drink, some people smoke, some people like sports. But women is my thing. I was honest up front. That was fine by her. She said that she doesn't see that in me so she does not care. She gives me space to do what I have to do and I will never disrespect her. This woman treats me like a king. I let her be who she is and she lets me be who I am.

I have never had to give this woman a dime. She owns her botox/lipo clinic together with a friend who is a doctor. When we went to Krabi last month she paid for tickets on Bangkok Air, food, taxi to and from both airports, and massages. She also paid 6000 baht for us to go scuba diving. I paid $150 for our hotel and 600 baht to rent the motorbike. We are taking a trip to Maldives in March and she insisted on not going because it is so expensive. I told her not to worry because I will pay for everything. You only live once. The last time we went to dinner with three of her friends the bill was like 900 some odd baht. I tried to pay the bill because I really like her friends, but they would not allow it. One of her friends paid for the meal. I chose a great woman.

• Like 1

Thank you for agreeing. Most of the nasty comments are from guys who are pathetic anyway. Don't even read them.

crazy.gif

This was post in #13. I just had to try and find the posts you were referring to:

#1 was your's

#2 thought you were a troll

#3 disagreed with you

#4 was anticipating the usual responses

#5 was you

#6 had an opposite positive view

#7 blamed your husband, not the woman

#8 "That's nice" - go figure...

#9 blamed your husband, not the woman

#10 suggested it might be your fault

#11 said it's hard for a you to compete and agreed about the money part in #1.

#12 was you again...

Hardly any agreement and certainly NO nasties so far. Couldn't be arsed to read the rest. Some people just see what they plan to see.

We are watching this topic to see that it does not get out of hand.

Please remember the Forum Rules, and the following in particular: "Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation."

Thank you.

This topic was "out of hand" beginning with the assertions in the OP.

Outrageous.

I really want to know why western men get caught up with the nightmare of being with a Thai woman. When are they going to learn it's all about the money. I read so often about men committing suicide and it is unbelievable. I moved to Phuket with my husband after buying a restaurant. Within 3 months he was cheating with a Thai woman. Go figure.

I think its dangerous for a western wife to live in Thailand with her husband. I would almost guarantee he will wander, in most cases secretly. You can't compete with the looks of a Thai, unless you are very attractive and slim.

But, I agree its all about the money,as long as the money flows it will be OK.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

BS

Thank you for agreeing. Most of the nasty comments are from guys who are pathetic anyway. Don't even read them. Some of my best friends are Thai women and I love them. It was a generalisation of the men committing suicide it is sad.

Your husband was the problem,are you worried he is going to suicide.

All this talk about western men coming to Thailand for beautiful Thai women, but having spent nearly 15 years in Thailand I can't recall that many times I've seen a western man with a beautiful Thai woman.

I'm not saying there aren't any western men who have met and married beautiful Thai women, of course there are, but its a rare event.

• Like 2