3 Thai Men Sexually assault 2 Russian Women at knife point

Rimmer

3 Thai Men Raped 2 Russian Women

The police are hunting 3 Thai men that persuaded 2 Russian women to go back to their room for drinks and then raped them at knife point.

PATTAYA – December 25, 2013 [PDN]; at 8.00 a.m. Pol. Col. Suwan Cheawnawinthawat (Superintendent of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) was notified from Ms. A (alias), aged 22 and Ms. B (alias), aged 24, Russian nationality, that they were deceived and raped by 3 Thai men.

The 2 victims said that after they left Mix pub on the night of December 24, 2013 and walked along Walking Street heading back to their hotel when they met 3 Thai men, aged approximately 25-26 who started talking to them and persuaded the 2 Russian victims to go and drink in the 3 men’s room so they followed the 3 men to their room. At the room 2 of the 3 men attacked the 2 victims by punching them in their belly and the other 1 man used a knife to force 1 Russian woman into the bathroom where all of them raped the 2 victims. Both of them tried to resist and fought against the 3 rapists but they were over powered. The 3 rapists then fled the scene and also stole their iPhone 4 and iPhone5 mobile phones.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/26/3-thai-men-raped-2-russian-women/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-12-26

• Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the ladies but going back to a room with strangers does not seem a very good idea.

It certainly is not but no excuse for rape. I am sure you did not mean it like that.

Where I am from girls often hooked up with guys they met in bars without getting raped and I am sure here in Thailand more hook up and not end up getting raped. Its a risk but I wonder how high.

Anyway knowing where the guys live makes an arrest easy.

• Like 2

I feel sorry for the ladies but going back to a room with strangers does not seem a very good idea.

It certainly is not but no excuse for rape. I am sure you did not mean it like that.

Where I am from girls often hooked up with guys they met in bars without getting raped and I am sure here in Thailand more hook up and not end up getting raped. Its a risk but I wonder how high.

Anyway knowing where the guys live makes an arrest easy.

Of course I did not mean to imply that the poor women were at fault, I just question their situational awareness. But you of course are right: people hool up all the time and most of the time nothing happens.

So you suggest they should have had sex outside, on a beach? Or in the toilet in Mixx?

People usually have sex in a room. I dont see what the Russian girls did wrong.

• Like 2

By experience I would rather think that the real story here is that the two Russian women went to the Thai guys room expecting to be paid for their services, and that is why they took the risk of going to the room-but it didnt happen-the tables were turned-why else would any sane woman go to any strangers room,especially three strangers.The story that is printed here would be the Gohok version to gain sympathy from the police.Prostitutes are a very wiley breed,especially experienced girls and they are sometimes very confident that they can control any man,which I would say normally they can,at least until his semen has been released, then it may be another story.

• Like 2

Exactly one year from the day of the other well publicised occurrence here

Wow that is bizarre!

I think at this time of year, with more drinking happening etc, there are more incidents like this.

I imagine a lot more than is reported, particularly with Thai ladies.

I, like others, raised my eyebrows at the idea of two ladies going back with three men to their rooms, however, that still doesnt justify such an awful thing happening to them. No one deserves that.

Chances are, because of it being Christmas eve, they drank far more than was sensible and were not making rational judgements.

How many of you can say you have never done something stupid whilst drinking too much? All you can hope is that you get a bit of a jolt to remind you to be more careful...without anything terrible actually happening to you.

Poor girls.. :(

Exactly one year from the day of the other well publicised occurrence here

Wow that is bizarre!

I think at this time of year, with more drinking happening etc, there are more incidents like this.

I imagine a lot more than is reported, particularly with Thai ladies.

I, like others, raised my eyebrows at the idea of two ladies going back with three men to their rooms, however, that still doesnt justify such an awful thing happening to them. No one deserves that.

Chances are, because of it being Christmas eve, they drank far more than was sensible and were not making rational judgements.

How many of you can say you have never done something stupid whilst drinking too much? All you can hope is that you get a bit of a jolt to remind you to be more careful...without anything terrible actually happening to you.

Poor girls.. :(

agreed.

2 insensitive posts removed.

Let's not start blaming the victims or asume things about them.

It does not matter if people say "they were asking for it" no matter how they are dressed or whatever, as soon as a woman says "no", that's the end of it, and it is no, if the men cannot accept that, then they should be jailed for a very long time, but again, we have to be careful here and be sure the men are guilty,

whether is the girl's fault of trusting the locals of the 'land of smiles' or not, no body deserve

such treatment just for being gullible and friendly, I hope the bib will catch up with the

culprits and throw the book at them...

• Like 2