2013......what has it brought you ?

benalibina

The year 2013 is nearly finished.... so begs the question what has this year brought you regarding your personal life ?

Have you been succesful in 2013 or was it a failure, did you become a father or mother, have you gotten married, divorced, got a new job, got sacked, seen and understood the thai way of doing things or have you gotten more confused than you ever was about yourself or thai way of dealing with certain matters, etc etc.....

So what has 2013 brought you in the Land of Smiles ?

Go on then, start us off.

Were you successful in 2013 or was it a failure, did you become a father or mother, have you gotten married, divorced, got a new job, got sacked, seen and understood the thai way of doing things or have you gotten more confused than you ever was about yourself or thai way of dealing with certain matters, etc etc.....

• Like 1

Happiness. smile.png

Oh come on smokes ... that old chestnut again*.

You cheerful little cherub!

You were happy in 2012 and, from memory

... the year before that also ... facepalm.gif

*OH .. BTW ... what's your secret?

Deep breathing exercises.....have you not been attending the classes? :lol:

Great year for me so far. After a terrible 2012 with a breakup and bad business this year met a few really nice, smart lovely ladies and have fully recovered emotionally. Got the old confidence back ! Business is looking up and my health is not too bad. I hope 2013 was the start of a chain of good years. Going into 2014 as positive as I have ever been, bring it on !!! :)

• Like 1

2013 has been without doubt the most financially rewarding year of my life.

I moved from Thailand to a higher paid job, and sat back throughout the year as the stock market ramped relentlessly upward, dragging my investments and pension funds with it.

If earning money is not happiness - well no it is not, but 2013 demonstrated to me that earning money does not preclude being happy either.

I wrapped the year up with exams and my submission for thesis - Testing yourself in exams is always a risk - so I have to keep my fingers crossed on that one.

If my results come in as I want them to be it will be the icing on top of a very very fine year.

• Like 1

I like my Music ... maybe not the Music you like ... but appropriate for the moment.

So, for 2013 ... if I had my time again ... I'd do it all the same.

Reminds me of a song that does ... biggrin.png

If I had my time again
I would do it all the same
And not change a single thing
Even when I was to blame
For the heartache and the pain
That I caused throughout my years
How I loved to be your man
Through the laughter and the tears

We got the Rhythm right ... the melody plays out in February we think ... w00t.gif

DVT & a step closer to divorce

Please explain DVT, the acronym finder says this:

DVT Deep Venous (Vein) Thrombosis

DVT Driving Van Trailer (railway)

DVT Design Verification Test

DVT Digital Video Technology

DVT Data Visualization Tool

DVT Dynamic VingTshun (self defense)

DVT Digital Video Transport (Way of transporting video data over a secure network)

DVT Design Verification and Testing

DVT Digital Video Terminal

DVT Digital Television Technology

DVT Data Verification Test

DVT Development Verification Testing

DVT Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot)

DVT Dry Valve Technology (scuba diving)

After a crap year with health, I learned to smile again and feel hopeful as the spring returned to my step (and you all know what THAT means). My beloved daughter returned home from uni, and my contract was renewed for another year. And for the first time ever, I managed to grow some herbs from seeds. Get stuffed 2013, a new year wants to kick your ass.

• Like 1

Were you successful in 2013 or was it a failure, did you become a father or mother, have you gotten married, divorced, got a new job, got sacked, seen and understood the thai way of doing things or have you gotten more confused than you ever was about yourself or thai way of dealing with certain matters, etc etc.....

Clarity !

• Like 1

Clarity !

A whole new life.