Anyone seen this recently?

Felt 35

More shopping centres than ever on Phuket but where are the quality decaffeinated Nescafe. Not to find in Tops, Lotus or Villa Marked. Used to be available here until early 2000 but after then its been a lottery and the last 6-8 years never seen it stocked anywhere. No thanks don't need tips for unhealthy coffee machines.

Pur_Gold_entk_detail.png

This coffee could not have played a major part of your life if it has taken you 6 to 8 years to ask if anyone has seen it around!

Just a few years ago posted similar question on TV. Mayor part, Well I have used it as evening coffee for 30 years and see no reason to cut it from my drink menu. I drink the normal Nescafe Gold on daytime and the decaffeinated after 1800. Now, I have some helpful suppliers but generally don't like to bother or rely on others for something once available here and available just an hour flight both North and South. My brother in law lives in Bangkok, Villa Market in Bangkok have it, he ships it here. You can get it in Hatyai brought in under the radar.(Cheap)

When friends or I personally goes to Malaysia /Singapore (Cheaper coffee both places than any other place in the region) someone always buy with a few jars for me, and I have until recently been regularly back to Europe and then fill up the suitcase but I thankfully don't need to travel so often any more hence my question.smile.png

Coffee flavored cocoa? I'll pass.

If it isn't drip brewed or European pressed, for me, it's not coffee. Just my opinion.

I can remember when out in a restaurant, Nescafe was about all you could get here regarding coffee, had to get beans at Euro Deli Market Patong to drink real coffee.

Coffee flavored cocoa? I'll pass.

If it isn't drip brewed or European pressed, for me, it's not coffee. Just my opinion.

I can remember when out in a restaurant, Nescafe was about all you could get here regarding coffee, had to get beans at Euro Deli Market Patong to drink real coffee.

Where you get cocoa from?

http://www.nescafe.com/decaf_coffee_en_com.axcms

Decaf coffee? Defeats the purpose. But I will keep an eye out

It is a bit odd, similar to no-alcohol beer.

Why is it odd?

People probably drink alcohol free beer because they like the taste and don't want or need a stimulus to enjoy life. Millions of people drink decaffeinated coffee because it taste good and you avoid getting a kick if you take a coffee late at night.