Hi!

I'm not scared. My wifes from Isaan and her scissors cost 80baht.

There's nothing worse than having your knackers sawed off with blunt scissors, probably, for all I know.

SC

Selling chocolate coated knackers out the front of her court case for sawing off your nuts would be in a humiliating way I suspect.

How embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than having your knackers sawed off with blunt scissors, probably, for all I know.

SC

Selling chocolate coated knackers out the front of her court case for sawing off your nuts would be in a humiliating way I suspect.

How embarrassing.

Well all this cheery banter has given me something of an appetite. I'm away across the road to the Gashaus for a couple of pints of Erdinger and a plate of knackerwurst

SC

I have been threatened but hopefully we'll never find out.

Well not quite, it's not the knackers I've been put in fear of!

A quiet warning to BB about Isaan ladies.

Edited to stay on thread.

Edited by Bpuumike

What makes you think your "inner self" is in Thailand? Have Interpol been on the case?

SC

yes I like to think my inner self has value and not a swirly face so in such cases the interpol have not a successful record, key fugitive financiers who return after statute of limitations have past, fugitive high flying monks and of course high flying ex-PMs.

and a big hello to all you budding Kens, so to sort you all out and to see who is the most likely consort, please provide more details on why you think you most valuables would make a fitting addition to my already extensive low hanging knackers collection.

thanks all.

Barbarian Barbie smile.png

Edited by Barbarian Barbie