Love this hotel in ratchada

ultimate weapon

Are you playing 'guess this hotel' again Ultimate weapon?

Here's my guess..

Amanta Hotel and Residence Ratchadaclap2.gif

You need to be quicker than that to get one over me thumbsup.gif

BTW, there are nicer rooms than the $71 per night one b/r suite you have.tongue.png

In case you haven't noticed, I have guessed every hotel on your holiday so far. It's actually good fun so feel free to keep posting them, and I shall continue to keep guessing themwai.gif

Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

BTW, there are nicer rooms than the $71 per night one b/r suite you have.tongue.png

Can you suggest some. I like the look of that hotel but would be even more interested if it was cheaper.

Thanks

Not cheaper in that hotel sorry, they only go up from there, unless you pick up some discounted deal or perhaps the op is willing to go halves in his bedw00t.gif

Try this site, brilliant and trusted, always use em, never an issue and you can read other guests reports..

http://www.agoda.com/

Good Luck!

Can you suggest some. I like the look of that hotel but would be even more interested if it was cheaper.

Thanks

Not cheaper in that hotel sorry, they only go up from there, unless you pick up some discounted deal or perhaps the op is willing to go halves in his bedw00t.gif

Try this site, brilliant and trusted, always use em, never an issue and you can read other guests reports..

Good Luck!

and they give Sea of Love 3 star. There's a free atm at the tesco, by the mrt, one stop to the ARL. Completely cool about returning key deposit.

L

Thanks

Good Luck!

and they give Sea of Love 3 star. There's a free atm at the tesco, by the mrt, one stop to the ARL. Completely cool about returning key deposit.

L

I had a look at it when you mentioned it earlier. Looks ok for the money. It always helps with these 'budget' type joints if someone can recommend them. Love the name btwthumbsup.gif

Back to the op, did I guess right?

Here's my guess..

Amanta Hotel and Residence Ratchadaclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

You need to be quicker than that to get one over me thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

BTW, there are nicer rooms than the $71 per night one b/r suite you have.xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png

In case you haven't noticed, I have guessed every hotel on your holiday so far. It's actually good fun so feel free to keep posting them, and I shall continue to keep guessing themwai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

I actually stayed in there around OCT and not for my latest trip. Anyway it's not hard to identify it. It is one of the more upscale ones in the rat area it became really easy when i stated ratchada. Would you have done as well without that piece of information?

The Sea of Love is excellent for less than 15 usd per night. Walk to MRT.

Dude rooms like that are available throughout the entire country but i can bet it's 100x less appealing than what is seen in my pictures and mind you that room of mine isn't considered upscale.

Thanks

Not cheaper in that hotel sorry, they only go up from there, unless you pick up some discounted deal or perhaps the op is willing to go halves in his bed:w00t:

Good Luck!

L

It's located in soi 3 near ratchada apartments where an old flame lives. Oh lord i been there and do you know 3 of them share a single apartment no seperate room it's just a living room cum dining cum bedroom since the bed is in the living room with 1 toilet. Oh lord. I was just shocked.

Less than 25 for a room of over 50Sqm really cheap and if you want to live like a native it isn't bad at all. Doesn't really make sense though but then again i suppose the majority of you guys stay in the place long term so forget about the swimming pool and everything although i still cannot get around why you would want to fly so far and the closest farang country to thailand should be oz is still a number of hours flight to thailand and end up living like a native. Sure you guys aren't national geographic journalists that live in appalling conditions overseas but at least have nice pictures for their magazine.

Edited by ultimate weapon

Here's my guess..

In case you haven't noticed, I have guessed every hotel on your holiday so far. It's actually good fun so feel free to keep posting them, and I shall continue to keep guessing themwai.gif

Google images seems to work well for you then smile.png

Here's my guess..

Edited by krisb, Today, 08:01 .

Don't you mean 'spend 20 minutes googling'? :D

• Like 1

Nice hotel but I get a better rate for the 69 Sqm suite at Grande Centre Point Rachadamri. It's five star and you can't beat its location. I'll definitely keep the Amanta in mind though. Thanks for posting the review and pics!

Nice hotel but I get a better rate for the 69 Sqm suite at Grande Centre Point Rachadamri. It's five star and you can't beat its location. I'll definitely keep the Amanta in mind though. Thanks for posting the review and pics!

What do you mean by better rate? It's clearly more expensive than amanta so how could it be a better rate.

? Mind you I have already stayed at that place 2 months back and this time round ill be staying near your hotel and its closer to the BTS plonechit and cheaper and its not too bad a hotel either has a kitchenette it's called centrepoint

Here's my guess..

Amanta Hotel and Residence Ratchadaclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

You need to be quicker than that to get one over me thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

BTW, there are nicer rooms than the $71 per night one b/r suite you have.xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png

In case you haven't noticed, I have guessed every hotel on your holiday so far. It's actually good fun so feel free to keep posting them, and I shall continue to keep guessing themwai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

I actually stayed in there around OCT and not for my latest trip. Anyway it's not hard to identify it. It is one of the more upscale ones in the rat area it became really easy when i stated ratchada. Would you have done as well without that piece of information?

The Sea of Love is excellent for less than 15 usd per night. Walk to MRT.

Dude rooms like that are available throughout the entire country but i can bet it's 100x less appealing than what is seen in my pictures and mind you that room of mine isn't considered upscale.

3 Star hotels under 15 usd per night are NOT easy to find in BKK, and not real easy to find in Udon Thani. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

Ultimate weapon: I get a better rate at Grande Centre Point Rachadamri for their grand suite than the price for a suite at Amanta as listed on Agoda. I used to book through Agoda but now book directly through the Centre Point website. Centre Point has various locations and all of them are pretty good but I like the location and ambience of Rachadamri best. Most of their other locations are cheaper than Rachadamri though. I've been staying at Centre Point for many years so I now get a special rate for the room with no breakfast or amenities (soap, shampoo, etc.) but with daily cleaning and linen change every three days. Doing without those two things lowers the price of the room considerably. I go through the VP of corporate sales.

Amanta Ratchada is great. I lived there for 3 years, brand new modern 2 bed apartment for 35,000 p.m. Brilliant pool, fitness. Right near Esplanade and MRT but quite a tropical quiet resort set back from the busy Ratchada road.

Agoda have a good deal on the serviced apartment tower now at 2000 baht per night. Cheaper than booking through Amanta's own website.

Here's my guess..

Edited by krisb, Today, 08:01 .

Don't you mean 'spend 20 minutes googling'? biggrin.png

No it took all of 2 minutes to find his hotel. I found it within 30 seconds but just to make sure I studied pictures of the swimming pool area to confirm this, mainly because the room the op had and the rooms used for the ad never look quite as good as each other, we have all noticed this on our travels right?, so actually under 2 minutes. Would you like to see how I did it?

First went here http://www.agoda.com/

Then just typed in Bangkok Ratchada which brings up only a couple of front page hotels. 1 of which was Amanta and it shows the distinctive pool area. That was it. Simples.

I guessed his other hotel cause he started a thread called guess this hotel? but then in another thread he told us what it was.