New attack on guards at STR rally site in Bangkok injures six

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one thing that the Shinawatras know better than populism is the use of political violence and intimidation. In almost every case, opposition to them or their government has led to violent repercussions, grenades launched at the PAD and multi-colours, pop-up and run shootings, fire bombings, blood-pouring. A few RPGs at a temple, fuel tanks, and a hotel kept the people of BKk on edge. And if you are brave enough to stand up and make your voice heard, don't be surprised if your home and family is targeted.

Rice farmers threatening to block roads should remember what happened to the homes of southern rubber farmers who did the same.

Dont forget that your friend suthep oredered the killing of people 3 years with snipers from the police and the army. OK??????????

Absolutely not Diehard. Surely you cannot believe the manipulations, lies and deceit of the arch-sociopath himself? Any reading of the situation, by even the most simple of minds, could not come to your conclusion.

• Like 1

Red butcher boys, Thaksin thinks, reshirts act

And ladies and gentlemen. A very late entry for the most stupid post of the year!!clap2.gif

Almost Chalerm class!!thumbsup.gif

There are an awful lot of them around the forum. I fear the winner may eventually be determined by vote buying!

1503456.GIF

• Like 2

Your logic is fatally flawed, PTP want the elections to go ahead, Suthep wants no elections, EC are trying to postpone/cancel the elections "in order to stop more violence". Why would 'the reds' do anything that gives the EC more chance of stopping the elections taking place? Please think before hitting the keyboard.

Why not practice what you preach?

You, Wazza and I have no proof who did this. His logic is that this hit and run violent intimidation is a hallmark of previous Thaksin gangs. Your's is that at present time, violence would not support the Thaksin interests.

PTP have shown a split personality through out this - Yingluck being all reasonable, changing her mind and doing u-turns daily, promising vague reforms etc. Whilst others have taken a harder line - using the threat of law, freezing assets etc to intimidate and hinted at violence. The anti-government protesters have been mainly peaceful, apart from some episodes. Who provoked who, who did what, whose in disguise - who the fck knows ?

Against this myriad of lies, propaganda, orchestrated and spontaneous violence, how can anyone apply logic? Waza's guess is as good as yours. Yours is as good as his.

• Like 1

I think you for got the yellows shirts also, if you want to complain. They did just the same thing. But this time the police and the army have NOT been ORDERED to shoot to KILL, like this suthep did 3 years ago,. OK??????

Did I miss the court case? Has Suthep been convicted ?

Oh no, diehard is already aware of all the evidence, has carefully weighted it up, and used his detailed knowledge of Thai law to pronounce the verdict.

How very in tune with PTP.

Your logic is fatally flawed, PTP want the elections to go ahead, Suthep wants no elections, EC are trying to postpone/cancel the elections "in order to stop more violence". Why would 'the reds' do anything that gives the EC more chance of stopping the elections taking place? Please think before hitting the keyboard.

Why not practice what you preach?

You, Wazza and I have no proof who did this. His logic is that this hit and run violent intimidation is a hallmark of previous Thaksin gangs. Your's is that at present time, violence would not support the Thaksin interests.

PTP have shown a split personality through out this - Yingluck being all reasonable, changing her mind and doing u-turns daily, promising vague reforms etc. Whilst others have taken a harder line - using the threat of law, freezing assets etc to intimidate and hinted at violence. The anti-government protesters have been mainly peaceful, apart from some episodes. Who provoked who, who did what, whose in disguise - who the fck knows ?

Against this myriad of lies, propaganda, orchestrated and spontaneous violence, how can anyone apply logic? Waza's guess is as good as yours. Yours is as good as his.

Yes, my guess is as good as Waza's but you must agree that the PTP cause, to have elections on 2nd February, is not served by violence while the Suthep group will gain traction in their quest to stop the democratic process if they can fuel the violence which already has the EC trying to 'postpone' the February elections to stop such incidents.

As I said in my original post, Waza's logic is flawed because it makes no sense for PTP to give the EC more chances to stop the February election.

I think you for got the yellows shirts also, if you want to complain. They did just the same thing. But this time the police and the army have NOT been ORDERED to shoot to KILL, like this suthep did 3 years ago,. OK??????

Oh no, diehard is already aware of all the evidence, has carefully weighted it up, and used his detailed knowledge of Thai law to pronounce the verdict.

"Did I miss the court case? Has Suthep been convicted ?"

No court case yet, Suthep has said he is "too busy" overthrowing democracy in Thailand to attend court.

• Like 1

And ladies and gentlemen. A very late entry for the most stupid post of the year!!clap2.gif

There are an awful lot of them around the forum. I fear the winner may eventually be determined by vote buying!

1503456.GIF

Thank you!!thumbsup.gif

What a relief that there still are some guys here with a sense of humour , amongst all the diehard supporters of both sides repeating their mantras on thread after thread!!

• Like 1

<<< Following the latest incident, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Lt-General Camronwit Toopgrajank said he seriously wanted to catch the culprits to clear any distrust and rumours that police officers may be behind these attacks.>>>

There is only ONE responsible, there is even a court warrant on him "Mr. Suthep" so that is the culprit the Lt-General should be after.

There is only ONE responsible, there is even a court warrant on him - and he is a fugitive living in Dubai. He is the one who should be arrested.

• Like 2

The first question that came to my mind was; 'how many have to be killed or injured before a giant firecracker becomes a bomb' ?

Lets hope the police are going to get serious about finding out who has done the shootings and giant firecrackering.

I seriously doubt that the police would get serious about catching these gangsters! From what I saw in TV recently, gangsters and police look very similar.

And the only reason they haven't is because Yingluck is scared she will be branded a murderer, same as her puppet master has ordered his cronies to do to AV and ST, come on, we all know these 'murder' charges were to try and force them to agree to the bs amnesty so that they would be whitewashed too - don't pretend there is any more to it than that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander...If they are 'murderers' then so is she now. The reds on here 4 days ago said about Din Dang 'If the protesters weren't there, it wouldn't have happened'. Ratchaprasong 2010 - ditto. So stop with the bullshit rhetoric nonsense and let's just stick to the facts...

No court case yet, Suthep has said he is "too busy" overthrowing democracy in Thailand to attend court.

When you are the ruling party in a democracy, there is an expectation in the job description that you will always try to do what is in the best interests of the country, NOT what is in the best interests of the head of your personality cult, especially if he is a convicted criminal on the run living in another country. PT broke the law and flouted the constitution in their efforts to do big brothers bidding, not to mention the rampant corruption and stupid populist policies. . Stop trying to twist things. PT have done a crappy job of running the country and many people who understand what is actually going on are sick of it ! The red supporters on here keep twisting facts saying that Suthep is trying to become a dictator, rubbish ! He is trying to stop Thaksin and the Shin clan turning this country into a dictator personality cult like they have in North Korea. The brainwashed reds on here have it backwards.

• Like 2

You get my vote soi41, you are also the most pointless member ! cheesy.gif

Thank you Sir!!wai2.gif

On behalf of all pointless members here, allow me to express our gratitude for your neverending fight in the "peoples" revolution!!

Most of us are so grateful, that we actually have your picture on the wall!!

post-137512-0-82619900-1388383439_thumb.

The one thing that the Shinawatras know better than populism is the use of political violence and intimidation. In almost every case, opposition to them or their government has led to violent repercussions, grenades launched at the PAD and multi-colours, pop-up and run shootings, fire bombings, blood-pouring. A few RPGs at a temple, fuel tanks, and a hotel kept the people of BKk on edge. And if you are brave enough to stand up and make your voice heard, don't be surprised if your home and family is targeted.

Rice farmers threatening to block roads should remember what happened to the homes of southern rubber farmers who did the same.

Indeed this is truly the case. Thaksin had, according to Amnesty International, 18 cases of human rights violations that could be leveled at him. When people are this desperate for total control they will sink to anything. You have seen this with control of the media, regular lies about the protest in the red controlled (ie government) media, men in black, the unexplained killing of Sae Dang who seemed to have upset his masters above, the continual twisting of events away from their real causes and off course the current use of Agent Provacateurs. It would not be too far fetched to say that the policeman that was recently shot was shot by his own side at the behest of Thaksin. The evidence shows that the bullets came from High Ground, an area to whch the protestors had no access. Nevertheless Thai Government propaganda tells a different story and it is these type of stories and lies that keep the police firmly in Thaksin's pocket. Those farang posters here who do not understand the depths of te Thaksin/Red manipulation should do some research and then perhaps they'll understand that Thaksin is still walking towards a dictatorship whilst the seemingly inept Suthep is the only person in the country with balls large enough to oppose the Thaksin monster.

Suthup may have the balls large enough to fill his trousers but it's a pity that he hasn't the brains large enough to fill his head.

Just finished talking on the phone to the Mrs who was there all night.

She tells me there were shots fired at them in the early hours of this morning.

Nothing has been reported yet, I wait to see if there will be.

Could it be that the idea is to make it to dangerous for them to stay thereby giving a free run to an election without protest ?

Another sword like thrust of repartee, impressive. I am lost for words!

You wish!

When you are the ruling party in a democracy, there is an expectation in the job description that you will always try to do what is in the best interests of the country, NOT what is in the best interests of the head of your personality cult, especially if he is a convicted criminal on the run living in another country. PT broke the law and flouted the constitution in their efforts to do big brothers bidding, not to mention the rampant corruption and stupid populist policies. . Stop trying to twist things. PT have done a crappy job of running the country and many people who understand what is actually going on are sick of it ! The red supporters on here keep twisting facts saying that Suthep is trying to become a dictator, rubbish ! He is trying to stop Thaksin and the Shin clan turning this country into a dictator personality cult like they have in North Korea. The brainwashed reds on here have it backwards.

"PT have done a crappy job of running the country and many people who understand what is actually going on are sick of it"

Well then let these people "who understand what is actually going on" register their parties for the election and go out and tell the country about it. Let the Thai people decide the merits, or otherwise, of the various parties and cast their votes appropriately.

When a party is elected to government it is for a finite length of time, what Suthep is suggesting leaves Thailand in the hands of unelected "good" people for an unspecified amount of time. There will always be an excuse to extend the length of time of the unelected government who will have the power to do what they want with no input from the general population. Be very careful what you wish for.

"PT have done a crappy job of running the country and many people who understand what is actually going on are sick of it"

Well then let these people "who understand what is actually going on" register their parties for the election and go out and tell the country about it. Let the Thai people decide the merits, or otherwise, of the various parties and cast their votes appropriately.

When a party is elected to government it is for a finite length of time, what Suthep is suggesting leaves Thailand in the hands of unelected "good" people for an unspecified amount of time. There will always be an excuse to extend the length of time of the unelected government who will have the power to do what they want with no input from the general population. Be very careful what you wish for.

I'm sure that those parties not competing would be happy to do so when free, fair & unpurchased voting is the norm. In addition some elements of democracy need to be forced into the minds of the Shin clan.

If the ruling mob had any real intention of allowing some sort of clean-up, a fixed timetable followed by a referendum could be agreed. Oh, didn't the PTP go ahead with their amnesty attempt with just about all sectors of the population (including most of the red shirt groups) being against it. Some input.

I wish for the best for Thailand but unfortunately another 'election' is not going to solve the widening polarisation among the population.

• Like 2

Thank you Sir!!wai2.gif

On behalf of all pointless members here, allow me to express our gratitude for your neverending fight in the "peoples" revolution!!

attachicon.gif51o1Y3JArUL.jpg

another nomination

What is needed is a Melting Pot. Google Blue Mink for the song 'Melting Pot'.

Pour the lot of them into the melting pot and see what comes out. Something red & yellow with black spots, methinks. Maybe with a thin strip of BiB brown & a tracen of army fatigue green.

Maybe the mixture could be used to form a new race here in Thailand with some genetics worked on it ;)

Thank you Sir!!wai2.gif

attachicon.gif51o1Y3JArUL.jpg

Nice self portrait soi41, bet it looks just like you. And yes, stupidity, you have that in droves I have to say, very aptly labled. cheesy.gif

In a normally functioning democracy you'd be right, but this is Thailand.

The just stepped down government tried many tricks to push through Thaksin friendly measures including the 'blanket amnesty bill'. Without any reform the Pheu Thai may again make the 'right' election only promises and get a mandate from 46% of the valid votes to try the continue their 'Thaisin thinks, Pheu Thai acts' policy.

Conclusion: let's return to the topic of "New attack on guards at STR rally site in Bangkok injures six"

In a quiet moment, any War College seminar attendee, graduate, lecturer, professor or alumnus about the dirty secret known to all senior level officers, and all field commanders.

Have a few "outsiders" , Rangers, psychos, sharp-shoot a few of your own men in front of everybody's eyes. Helps if they're well-liked and if they have been around for a while. This gets people in the mood to get busy with the warcraft they learned in training.

It's ugly and disgusting but it just happens to be one of the ugly war-truths that we've been told we "can't handle".

It's all in the art of war. Just ask. Anybody above a Light Colonel can fill you in.

That's not to say that every nasty bloody hit from enemy fire on our own is a false flagger. It's just to say that if there's a feeling among the brass that the boys will not be in the mood to shoot when the order comes out, it's ALWAYS an option.

Quicker than a pep talk.

And in a pinch ? All sides do it.

Edited by Donnie Brasco

Can you remind us of how many assassination attempts there were on Thaksin?