Former tennis star Paradorn to run for Bangkok MP

webfact

Why not? Looking at the competing sides of the Puppet Show demonstrates such incompetance that trying a tennis star cannot make this awful situation worse.

thumbsup.gif

Using that logic then maybe only Thai Lakorn "superstars" should be eligible to run...

In fact I am sure the Thai veteran "comedians" would also be an asset. All they would need to be effective in the debates would be a machine that goes "boing" and makes other silly noises / whistles at the end of every sentence, so that other MPs know when to laugh.

Gingag mate please for the love of god make one of your new years resolutions to stop making such awful puns!

I will try your reverence, Were they that awful ??? or are you in a lousy mood, cheer up ya miserable so and so. enjoy. If that is your style I am pleased I will not share my new year celebration near you. Try to enjoy your new year, Have a trip on Thai SMILE flight one way.wai2.gif

@ginjag: Don't pay no mind to the ever-depressing "mca" - I, for one, thought your post was very creative and humorous !

I also believe that mca is a "DOUCE short of a Tennis-Match" when it comes to creative-humor . . . . . ..

Also; he was very disrespectful of God, since even the most Junior-Player will be able to tell you that God is always written with a capital 'G' !

Message to MCA: Don't be such a Grouch, mate: "it's the season to be merry" - right ?

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Gingag mate please for the love of god make one of your new years resolutions to stop making such awful puns!

I will try your reverence, Were they that awful ??? or are you in a lousy mood, cheer up ya miserable so and so. enjoy. If that is your style I am pleased I will not share my new year celebration near you. Try to enjoy your new year, Have a trip on Thai SMILE flight one way.wai2.gif

@ginjag: Don't pay no mind to the ever-depressing "mca" - I, for one, thought your post was very creative and humorous !

I also believe that mca is a "DOUCE short of a Tennis-Match" when it comes to creative-humor . . . . . ..

Also; he was very disrespectful of God, since even the most Junior-Player will be able to tell you that God is always written with a capital 'G' !

Message to MCA: Don't be such a Grouch, mate: "it's the season to be merry" - right ?

coffee1.gif

Think youll find it was English wit ;)

I'm sure the invisible mans not bothered about grammatical perfection, too busy counting his xmas bonus at this time of year ;)

Happy new calendar day wai2.gif

• Like 2

Just what Thailand needs...... another amateur wannabe politician.

Super thick skin.

As a Bangkokian himself, he should have supported the mass of "People" to shut down Bangkok.

Not join the thugs like Thaksin, Yingluck, Somchai, yaowapa, et al.

So shame at all.

coffee1.gif

Obviously my risible attempt of a mild ribbing doesn't translate well. Unfortunately that is one of the limitations of posting on the internet. The intent can be misread. Apologies to all which couldn't see it for what it was.

Good for Srichaphan. Sometimes you have too many professional politicians who have led dubious ethical careers. I wish Srichaphan all the best to bring fresh ideas and ethical convictions to Thai politics. If elected, he might even start voting.

Good for Srichaphan. Sometimes you have too many professional politicians who have led dubious ethical careers. I wish Srichaphan all the best to bring fresh ideas and ethical convictions to Thai politics. If elected, he might even start voting.

You think his Beautiful Canadian wife will return to Thailand to be the 1st lady one day?

coffee1.gif

Obviously my risible attempt of a mild ribbing doesn't translate well. Unfortunately that is one of the limitations of posting on the internet. The intent can be misread. Apologies to all which couldn't see it for what it was.

Think it was taken as a non joking remark because the lack of a smiley at the end...... but all is forgiven, and I am NOT going to make it a new year resolution.cheesy.gif

I know a chap who's brother is a politician. His fist comment when elected was that he could not wait to get his hands on all the money. Suspect Paradorn is the same as it's been a while since he won a tournament so is clearly running out of money.

Just what Thailand needs...... another amateur wannabe politician.

Super thick skin.

As a Bangkokian himself, he should have supported the mass of "People" to shut down Bangkok.

Not join the thugs like Thaksin, Yingluck, Somchai, yaowapa, et al.

So shame at all.

"As a Bangkokian himself, he should have supported the mass of "People" to shut down Bangkok".

Sorry to inform you, he is not a "Bangkokian" he is from Khon Kaen, the heart of Thaksin country.

You think his Beautiful Canadian wife will return to Thailand to be the 1st lady one day?

Not a tennis balls chance in hell of that happening.

They separated nearly two years ago due to conflicting work commitments.

In the meantime Thailand already has a First Lady, so to speak, and she is happy at their seaside residence.

Think it was taken as a non joking remark because the lack of a smiley at the end...... but all is forgiven, and I am NOT going to make it a new year resolution.cheesy.gif

Gods honest truth mate I was posting from my phone and thought i'd posted a smiley as I usually do. Me and technology aren't the best of friends

biggrin.png

• Like 2

Might make a 'smashing' MP ? rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717 width=20 height=20>

I wonder, if put on the spot, if he could explain his parties development policies and their approach to reducing the gap

(outside of opportune hand outs that is).

Might make a 'smashing' MP ? rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717 width=20 height=20>

I wonder, if put on the spot, if he could explain his parties development policies and their approach to reducing the gap

(outside of opportune hand outs that is).

Thai political-parties have policies ? blink.png

One learns something new every day ! laugh.png

• Like 1