Amazing....again !

weegee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll av a go. Watching the next door neighbour doing his stretching exercises before his 7am jog and the village kids emulating him. You had to be there but it was superb when they then all jogged off up the road. My family from Australia was there and cracked up laughing. Ahh, you had to be there.

Amazing.smile.png

• Like 2

OK....driving back from shopping on a busy road outside the town....like reliving an experience elsewhere in another country previously...

Motor bike....naturally driving too fast and weaving in and out traffic....flew past me and soon after, we passed him standing on the side of the road with the front frame wheel and all, supported by his right arm and thigh....the rest lay in a trench (newly dug) along the side of the road....He apparent hit the trench, broke off the front wheel (frame), and was standing there stunned as we passed by.

• Like 1

OK....driving back from shopping on a busy road outside the town....like reliving an experience elsewhere in another country previously...

Motor bike....naturally driving too fast and weaving in and out traffic....flew past me and soon after, we passed him standing on the side of the road with the front frame wheel and all, supported by his right arm and thigh....the rest lay in a trench (newly dug) along the side of the road....He apparent hit the trench, broke off the front wheel (frame), and was standing there stunned as we passed by.

Mate, you know I'm a Fan but ...

How is a witnessed Motorcycle Accident funny ... blink.png

I'm just happy that you can report that the rider wasn't seriously injured.

• Like 1

David, I suspect weegee is only suggesting it was funny purely because the rider was unhurt and brought his misfortune on himself. I do confess to having been on both sides of that coin myself.

I've been both the stunned mullet looking sadly at my demolished piece of machinery through my own ineptitude, as well as laughing at some pratt that totals his bike through stupidity but emerges unscathed. I'm talking race track stuff in the main, but stupidity, followed by disaster with no injury is always worthy of a scornful chuckle. smile.png

exactly....he wasn't hurt....in fact no one was...I did say funny encounter in the OP. If it wasn't, and someone got injured, I wouldn't have posted it.....right?

I thought it was funny. A dick head in the weeds is biggrin.png .

The only time it's not quite so funny is when it's you (as in the 1st person) that's the <deleted> in the weeds. Especially when you're driven back to the pits in the recue truck with weeds hanging out the back of your helmet, covered in mud, with 18 pieces of your bike clutched to your chest, and you know that EVERYBODY knows you were stupid to try and pass the girl on the pink GSXR on the outside of a 100klm bend at 120klm.

Don't ask me how I know. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

....he wasn't hurt....in fact no one was...I did say funny encounter in the OP. If it wasn't, and someone got injured, I wouldn't have posted it.....right?

I'm obviously in the minority ... so be it ... maybe I'm too straight.

I used to earn my living riding a motorcycle, so anyone taking humour at the misfortune of a bike accident just doesn't sit well with me ... particularly when they slow, smile, then drive off in their Air-Conditioned car.

I'll move on and let you guys enjoy.

• Like 1

....he wasn't hurt....in fact no one was...I did say funny encounter in the OP. If it wasn't, and someone got injured, I wouldn't have posted it.....right?

I used to earn my living riding a motorcycle, so anyone taking humour at the misfortune of a bike accident just doesn't sit well with me ... particularly when they slow, smile, then drive off in their Air-Conditioned car.

Someone like yourself earning a living is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different to dick heads ALL of us deal with daily in LOS. Wish I had seen it. smile.png

The dick head just might have learned a lesson eh..........thumbsup.gif

Yeah i would have to agree with David, humanity lives in a bubble, its difficult for them to connect to anything out side of it, ESPECIALLY today when every body likes to paint a story with their own brush...

Plus david brought my avatar into existence so the words of a genius like that need be heeded

it is funny - very funny for obvious reasons :0

• Like 1

What.....no one had a laugh this year....I know it can be tough going here in Thailand sometimes....but come on, surely you have had a laugh this last year, share with those of us who genuinely live here.....we need it.

• Like 2

What.....no one had a laugh this year....I know it can be tough going here in Thailand sometimes....but come on, surely you have had a laugh this last year, share with those of us who genuinely live here.....we need it.

I did at a certain blokes house at Xmas, but not saying who's house........whistling.gif ................laugh.png

• Like 2

I did at a certain blokes house at Xmas, but not saying who's house........whistling.gif ................laugh.png

I think (If I can remember) I was there too.....thumbsup.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it was you singing ''White Christmas'' eh........w00t.gif ................laugh.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it was you singing ''White Christmas'' eh........w00t.gif ................laugh.png

Maybe that other bloke singing "Jingle Bells"......and the beer