Must Enter Before Thailand Visa

I have a double entry thailand visa that i obtained in phnom penh with great difficulty. would not of been giving the visa as the boss of the embassy has told me and told others that this place is not a visa mill and they are way to buzy to give anybody but khmers visas. reason why they are forced to give an average of 740 thai visas for khmers per day is cause thailand forces khmers to first get a visa from the embassy unlike vietnam, laos, malaysia that can get a visa on arrival. but i had a stong case and in the end did get the double entry visa.

anyways trouble is that i noticed that the date stamped on the visa MUST ENTER BEFORE seems to give me less time to use up both visas than other thai embassy like the one in K.L., Malaysia. trouble is that the day it say MUST ENTER BEFORE CAUSES ME TREMENDOUS DIFFICUTLY TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL OUT OF THAILAND AND BACK. the question i have is does the date stamped below this mean literally 1 calender day before the day stamped or can i enter thailand on this day? really either way it would make way more sense to simply say USE BY OR ENTER BY OR ENTER ON. native englsih speakers may take them literally as meaning one day before while non native speakers would have trouble even understanding what is printed.

I agree the wording is bad but in most cases they seem to allow entry on the date printed.

thanks for the reply. well can i take you word for it and go on the day that is stamped? just what i am supposed to take MOST as meaning?