TVChaosUK is down again

JusMe

Their Facebook page is saying they haven't yet copied the account details over to their new server, so nobody can sign on, yet. They say if you have been banned, you will have to submit an un-ban form once the site is working.

Yup me too, and the site has now decided to ban my IP.

Apparently I'm trying to beat their system by trying to log in.

Site says I have one more chance to log in correctly. Will wait a few days - doesn't recognize my id or password.

Try torrenting.com . Has most UK tv & US tv, mostly "scene" uploads.

Latest info from TVChaos

We now have almost all of the data imported, but still have a lot of editing of settings etc to do so please don't try to log in until advised to do so. Thank you all for your patience!

So why the flip is the log-in page live, they managed to disable it for most of the move/upgrade or whatever. Grrr!

Yup me too, and the site has now decided to ban my IP.

Apparently I'm trying to beat their system by trying to log in.

Site says I have one more chance to log in correctly. Will wait a few days - doesn't recognize my id or password.

Try torrenting.com . Has most UK tv & US tv, mostly "scene" uploads.

That's a good site thanks for that, anything that helps to fill the void.

I am very happy with http://rareshare.me which has lots of the UK TV I miss, been a life saver for me and the missus smile.png Definitely worth a look.

Edited by onac

Face Book page.

TV Chaos UK
2 hrs ·
Nothing new to report really - there have been some snags that we are working at solving. Hopefully there will be better tidings in the morning....... Again, to those who have been IP banned, don't worry, it will be sorted out once all the rest is done and no-one will lose out.

My torrents are working, new programmes have been uploaded.

Latest message

Good morning Chaotics! I am pleased to say that things are coming along nicely. We are waiting on an important upgrade that needs installing by a third party, but other than that we are on track again.

The site is still closed to members I'm afraid, but could any of the 'capper' group who see this please log in and go to the 'information for cappers' forum for an update. If you get a 'server busy' error just try again a few minutes later as when the imports are being done it is not possible to access (again this is for cappers only).

I will be back later today with more news. Thank you again for your extraordinary patience and for all the kind messages.of support!

And even later news

The site is now open again!!!!!! We are still adding things and are aware that bits are missing so please only contact us if you need actual help......as you can imagine we are rather busy at the moment!. Anyone who is still IP banned should use the link on the log in page to request an unban.
The past week's torrents are being uploaded at the moment, but not all of the cappers are back yet so please be patient if your shows are not there straight away.
Many many thanks again for all of your support!

• 2 years later...

I lost my collection of the old Duty Free TV series due to a h/d failure and have been trying to replace it. i used to be a member of the Box which was a great resource for UK TV.

rareshare.me has series 1 thankfully

sadly i can't get any invite code to either TVChaosUK or xpeeds.eu, any ideas?