American involved in knife incident at Central Pattaya Plaza

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

be nice to hear the guys side of the story before lots of people go running off at the mouth

Read ,he refused to comment on pulling the knife ,why? unless he has something to hide.

Edited by i claudius

Open and shut case, she is pointing!

BUT , so is the Alleged offender with his iPhone camera.

That knife is local from the street stalls Ky Dy

9 am ??

Interested to see the end result of this one & compare to the Thai that stabbed the tourist because he wouldn't buy a 'fake' watch

coffee1.gif

Sure, we don't really know what happened yet, as some posters have said. But she knew he was carrying a knife which means he must have produced it at some point during the conflict. That alone puts him in a bad spot and suggests that he's not the victim (or a 100% victim) here.

Charge her too: selling "indecent" toys which corrupt moral values.

Hahahahahaha! My thoughts exactly. Of course i diverted my eyes

whilst looking. By the way what (again) does a persons skin color have to do with anything!

Oh wait I think he might have had green eyes!

It's alleged and appears to be nothing more than a story with little detail. I will leave the Judge, Jury and Sentencing part to others that have the facts, education and credentials in Thailand.

"Point a finger when accusing, and three more are pointed back at you."

• Like 1

If any of you had ever lived in North London ,Where people of a certain colour are allowed to do as they please for fear of being branded that most serious of names ,you would know the girl's allegations are most likely true.

I'm confused - and a bit heart-broken I must admit. Here we have a thread about a black American supposedly attacking an elderly Thai female shop-keeper with a small flip-knife. And NOT ONE OF YOU have uttered the words "The last nail in the coffin for Thai Tourism". I need to hear this guys, 3 times a week at least. This comment - to any news of any sort, is what makes me feel at home here. Surrealism equals safe and sound for me. Guess that is not happening anymore and I will have to do as y'all and check out Prozac?

What ever happened... I find Thailand very racist towards "blacks" in general...

Why do black people always use the "racist" card ,no one has mentioned his colour it is immaterial.

And you know TinoThailand is black because...?

Sorry to tell you but skin color is anything but 'immaterial' to Thai people. Time to wake up?

• Like 2

If any of you had ever lived in North London ,Where people of a certain colour are allowed to do as they please for fear of being branded that most serious of names ,you would know the girl's allegations are most likely true.

Can you please beat around the bush a little more?

• Like 2

It so funny to read posts of all these farangs who are too scared to even mention this man is black.

you think the same way but too intimidated by western tolerasts

leftist self-censorship in action

Edited by JJttttt1
  • Like 2

All this crap about 'we are all the same'.

Anyone who has traveled much will know this is fiction.

I remember reading that J.F.K had to resign from his favourite club when running for the presidency because it had no black membership.

WHY?

In England I have no wish to enter a club frequented by blacks because I am not wanted and there would be nothing there to interest me.We think differently .

I vote for set up. As pointed out, he is nicely dressed, has some quality stuff on self, doesn't appear like one from out drinking all night. IMHO Thailand is more racist than USA, even England (ha!). Even against their own, hence all the whitening creams for sale. As in most crimes, may we ask what his motive may have been? She has a stronger motive (payoff), and same goes for police. Cut her finger a little bit? Sounds like self inflicted, maybe in kitchen that morning. We need more info of course, and that won't be forthcoming I imagine.

The report says:

"Khun Jurarat decided to approach Mr. Harris and ask him if he wanted to purchase any items as he had been looking around the shop for some time. She alleges that Mr. Harris then produced a flick-knife and grabbed the shopkeeper in an inappropriate way."

Well if that is really an accurate account of what happened, then Mr Harris may be quite dangerous.

But does it make sense?

Whats his story?

Then again why would Khun Jurarat want to frame him?

If any of you had ever lived in North London ,Where people of a certain colour are allowed to do as they please for fear that any complaint would result in you being branded that most serious of names ,you would know the girl's allegations are most likely true.

Can you please beat around the bush a little more?

.No I have already noticed some post being deleted as 'racist' Whatever happened to free speech?

Read from page 17 in the Longest hatred.A book banned by the british government...Start page 17.

google.

I just looked it up and started reading it. I wouldn't recommend any wastes their time- it's badly written, paranoid neo-nazi nonsense with sub-headings like "Race Mixing is Deadlier than the H-Bomb" and the "Jews and their Lies". Apparently- spoiler alert- everything is a plan by the Jewish banks to wipe out the white race with 'forced' race mixing. But the ending lets us know that apparently Jesus is coming back to destroy the Jewish World Government so everything's going to be okay. rolleyes.gif

I mean... why would someone even bother reading such nonsense, let alone recommending it to someone else? I'm actually not 100% sure that it's not a parody of moronic conspiracy writing, it's that badly argued and put together.

It's so bad it'd be funny if there weren't people out there who actually believe this stuff.

Edited by Rumblecat

It so funny to read posts of all these farangs who are too scared to even mention this man is black.

I don't really get your point. I'm a leftist and have no problem with saying the man is a proud American black man and I ALSO think there is a real possibility that his being BLACK may have had something to do with the attitude of the shop owners in the first place!

can you admit that people are not equal? than in general IQ of Africans is 20 points lower than Caucasian, and Asian IQ is even higher than Caucasians?

What is a "tolerast"? The man is obviously black, or at least "non-white". So what? Are you trying to encourage people to throw off the wraps and fully express their true racist feelings? What does the man's color have to do with the incident, in your view? Go ahead, let it all hang out.

It is highly unlikely that this sober, well Kemp dress looking gentleman, at 9a.m., initiated any act of cruelty or unkindness for that is not the purpose of his visit to Pattaya. Being cheated on is the more likely situation here. As for the knife, most Americans carry a knife. Take a look at most Americans pockets or belt loops. A distinguishing identification of an American. The cheating brought on a mild argument, which the shop keeper escalated. Believe that! There is no saving face with Thai people. Even a simple mention or gesture that a Thai person has made a mistake is offensive to them. There is no such thing as a peaceful resolution to Thais. You either have to agree with them or walk away. Their country, their culture and their way. This is not America with its truer since of democracy.