Can you hear me?

quiuvo

They proababy turn it up when you come in! So they dont have to listen to you, we dont have that luxury !

The board's "Ignore" feature works ok

Since his "Where do you live" thread, I can't see any of his posts

You should also put username rct99q on ignore, too, then: he also posts under that name, equally pointless and annoying topics.

And some other similar pointless posts. Are you guys the bully's of TV ? Just great.

I wonder the opposite.

Why is their hearing so insensitive?

Why does music need to be so loud that it is distorted?

Why do they need to yell at each other when just having a normal conversation a few feet away from each other?

Why do they like to have their vehicles a loud aas possible?

I wonder if they hear very well at all?

I also wonder when I turn the Television up to about 2/3 of the volume the wife uses to talk she wants me to turn it down?

Something is different I say. Just like nose itchy for them, do to weather?

I also wonder when I turn the Television up to about 2/3 of the volume the wife uses to talk she wants me to turn it down?

Because she can't hear herself think with all that nonsensical English chatter in the background.

A Thai music video she enjoys can go much louder and she can still chatter away with her friends. The effort of it being a foreign language makes it annoying.

Just like the OP.

What did I do to you? I come here for information and to have some fun time. Please ignore me.

What did I do to you? I come here for information and to have some fun time. Please ignore me.

Ooh sensitive are we?

I wasn't attacking you, I meant the issue you raised ("original post" not "poster"), which I've consistently been maintaining is a cultural/language issue rather than biological or moral.

In cased you missed it: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/695101-can-you-hear-me/?p=7264302

Edited by wym

"Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying."

or

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

or

Your actions speak so loudly, I can not hear what you are saying.

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Get off my bandwagon, pilfirrer. (cant spell in the daytime, only went to night school)