Kubota tractor prices

Surin13

At the end of the day as KS says its overkill,unless you have a lot of rai or enjoy hobby farming.The farm could never afford to buy a new tractor up front out of profits made.

That is what I concluded.

I went to get the prices so I know what I should be paying for a second hand one when some poor farmer relaises he has made that mistake and can't make the repayments and forced to sell.

I was therefore looking at putting the front bucket on to use it for construction work and was looking at buying a bore hole machine for making bore holes on the farm. with the PTO.

Maybe look at sites like bahtandsold for a ex farang deal.

Most of the repo's would go into the kubotamax range.

Do you mean an auger for fence posts or one for finding water(haven't seen any tractor mounted ones here)

Do you mean an auger for fence posts or one for finding water(haven't seen any tractor mounted ones here)

I mean for drilling for water.

I was in contact with this company in the USA about buying one of their water boring machines for Thailand.

The one that was of interest to me was the one that runs off the PTO.

http://hydra-jett.com/1573687.html

I was now looking at something that drills larger so that I could use it also for piling for concreting steel reinforced pillars.

I am trying to work out the reason that the Thais build concrete pillars and don't just dig a footing and brick lay with concrete blocks on the footing. I know you usually use the pillar construction on earth quake regions.

Edited by Cashboy

For houses around here they do the same, dig the hole, put the reo in and fill about a 1/3 with ready mix.

But you can get other posts with a bulging base......and they still pour the concrete in! Just not as much.

post-63954-0-62558100-1431480366_thumb.j

post-63954-0-84447600-1431480201_thumb.j

post-63954-0-29564900-1431480303_thumb.j

BSJ,

Hows your kubota holding up 2420?

I put the FIL on my old L2201 today and he managed to blow the head gasket,mind you had been coming for along time and have had great service out of this old girl.

Nearly time for a replacement.

Would never sell the old girl as it was the pioneer of our place.

Edited by farmerjo

BSJ,

I put the FIL on my old L2201 today and he managed to blow the head gasket,mind you had been coming for along time and have had great service out of this old girl.

Head gaskets are no problem,not too difficult to replace. the only problem if it has warped the head,finding someone to skim the head.

If it is warped,replaced without skimming, might blow again, it does not help not using a torque wrench to tighten the head bolts,you do not know if it torque down to right settings ,that would make it blow again.

BSJ,

Head gaskets are no problem,not too difficult to replace. the only problem if it has warped the head,finding someone to skim the head.

If it is warped,replaced without skimming, might blow again, it does not help not using a torque wrench to tighten the head bolts,you do not know if it torque down to right settings ,that would make it blow again.

Its more than that KS.

The front axle pins are us and do bearings all the time(cant keep them sealed working in mud), the the rear axles which used to be oil i changed to grease and still leak.

The engine can be redone.

The best place for it is sitting on a bank driving a pto pump with a recon engine.

Happy days for the old girl.smile.png

I got built a 14 metre long tail pipe 6 inch for my rice field so i rekon thats where it will end up,

As i said that was the pioneer to our farm,saved me thousands at the start.wai2.gif