UN leader Ban Ki-moon launches Thai mediation effort

webfact

Suthep is too boneheaded to be genuine about negotiations.

You ar a very sick man. They are all boneheaded and negotiation is not a solution where there is little honesty,integrity and credibility.

Before you post again I suggest that you review Yingluck's, credibility for honesty and integrity let alone competence and perhaps you will see that reconciliation through negations is simply not possible due to the character and sincerity of those involved.

Reforms in the constitution and judicial systems which would incur heavy penalties and long incarceration for government malfeasance and corruption would be a starting point. This country is freewheeling to disaster and has been for many years and no amount of negotiation will fix the problems without highly punitive laws and statutes against corruption. Slam a few of these malignant fat cats behind bars for a few years devoid of the luxuries of their ill-gotten gains and they will surely think twice before putting their hands in the cookie jar.

Moonao is renowned on this forum for contributing his totally inane one-sided one-liners without ever thinking about offering any constructive suggestions. Your well-considered response will simply result in him slipping off to another thread, like several of his ilk, to add further useless comment...!

• Like 2

Why is the UN chief talking to Yingluck and Abhisit and not Suthep and Thaksin.

If he wants a change of tune he needs to speak to the organ grinders not their monkeys.

What puzzles me more than that is why wait until the weekend before the clash begins...?

Suthep will never negotiate with Ban Ki Moon. He is a farang. Suthep hates farangs and does not respect them. He said so himself.

I don't think Thais look at other Asian orientals as farangs! their status as foreigners is higher than that of a farang!

• Like 1

Suthep is too boneheaded to be genuine about negotiations.

Have you lost you´r medication, sir? Stay out of them red pills, not good for your heart.

My health is perfect, thanks. And it's "your" not "you'r".

Edited by moonao

UN won't go anywhere here. Noodle lady says never trust any one called shithouse Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrrggghh! Har har har! Took awhile to understand. The wisdom/humor of street people sometimes, just flies over the top of my head. Thanks for the laugh.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif oc

UN won't go anywhere here. Noodle lady says never trust any one called shithouse Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrrggghh! Har har har! Took awhile to understand. The wisdom/humor of street people sometimes, just flies over the top of my head. Thanks for the laugh.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif oc

Just in case. For those readers who don't this little part of Thai. language. "Baan" means house and "Kee" means shit. Hence, The Korean name Ban Ki translates to "Shithouse" in Thai. Just remember, this is all in fun. oc

Suthep will never negotiate with Ban Ki Moon. He is a farang. Suthep hates farangs and does not respect them. He said so himself.

Same same as Thaksin...smoke in the pipe (the americans)

Edited by dinom

Just in case. For those readers who don't this little part of Thai. language. "Baan" means house and "Kee" means shit. Hence, The Korean name Ban Ki translates to "Shithouse" in Thai. Just remember, this is all in fun. oc

Even worse, if you spell it Baan Kee Moo, it's Pig Shit House.

While I am sure the UN is good for something I have yet to figure out what it is. whistling.gif

Yes, the UN should undoubdedly be abolished. Let's go back to the situation c.1914 when nations didn't have to discuss issues before an international body and just declared war. It was a wonderful time. Personally I would relish being sent to a muddy trench on the Somme full of the dead bodies of my former comrades, and periodically attacked with howitzer shells and mustard gas.

Okay the UN ain't perfect but it's better having it than not having it. A bit like democracy in Thailand, perhaps, and letting the Shins win if that's what the people want?

Edited by tilac2