Embassy of Malaysia gives advice on 'Bangkok shutdown'

webfact

Just like what the American embassy said, which so many British angrily attacked as paranoid panic. In fact, it seems that the Malaysians and most nations considerate of their citizens are giving the same or similar notifications. About the only country that hasn't, at least as far as I have seen so far on these pages, is the UK. I'm starting to think that the UK regards its people in Thailand as mostly a lot of riffraff who the nation is better off without.

They are mostly riffraff and post almost all the anti-American and anti almost every other country like France on this forum. It is so obvious. They seem to hate themselves. Pathetic

so nice to read a well rounded and well balanced comment Alex.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like what the American embassy said, which so many British angrily attacked as paranoid panic. In fact, it seems that the Malaysians and most nations considerate of their citizens are giving the same or similar notifications. About the only country that hasn't, at least as far as I have seen so far on these pages, is the UK. I'm starting to think that the UK regards its people in Thailand as mostly a lot of riffraff who the nation is better off without.

They are mostly riffraff and post almost all the anti-American and anti almost every other country like France on this forum. It is so obvious. They seem to hate themselves. Pathetic

so nice to read a well rounded and well balanced comment Alex.

Alex does seem to have issues, poor lamb.

Best to let him be.

• Like 1