Travel from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Don Muang

DarloKnight

Just a bit concerned for inlaws both 69 and will land in BKK on Monday lunch time I know no one can predict what will happen on Monday with regards to protests but will their journey path be disrupted by the protests to Don Muang ? They are flying straight out to Vietnam on Tuesday so have chosen a airport hotel for Monday night.

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm arriving on Wednesday morning, and have decided to skip the shuttle bus in favour of a taxi, as I'm quite tight on transfer times. As Craig says above, the taxi drivers will know where the trouble spots are and will be able to skirt round them (hopefully! smile.png ).

Get a Taxi and travel on the Ring road (Tollway) from Suvarnabhumi to Rangsit, then back down Vibhavadi road to Don Mueang. It's the long way but should be clear. Amari Airport Hotel or Asia Airport Hotel both very close to DM. Good luck!

Get a Taxi and travel on the Ring road (Tollway) from Suvarnabhumi to Rangsit, then back down Vibhavadi road to Don Mueang. It's the long way but should be clear. Amari Airport Hotel or Asia Airport Hotel both very close to DM. Good luck!

They are staying at Amari will advice them not to go out tomorrow to stay safe. they fly out to Vietnam Tuesday for a week but then back to Thailand for 3 weeks and They are staying back in BKK the week of the elections .....they don't half know how to time things!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app