Anyone any ideas on working online from Thailand?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, you claim to be an English teacher but lack a basic knowledge of English grammar, spelling, syntax and the proper use of punctuation. As an English teacher, you, sir, are a fraud.

and you sir are becoming a bore, why dont you save the English lessons for your students....stop being an English Nazi

Why dont you go an play on the teaching forum and let the adults talk

edit..correct spelling before the English nazi jumps in and corrects me

I concur, rather tedious and not invigorating whatsoever.....

• Like 1

I mean, you claim to be an English teacher but lack a basic knowledge of English grammar, spelling, syntax and the proper use of punctuation. As an English teacher, you, sir, are a fraud.

I mean, I am also a trained kick boxer, trained by a Olympic sensei, so I hope we cross paths here in Thailand, I will remember your face, as you stupidly uploaded your photowhistling.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684160-the-eight-fold-path-of-tv-humiliation/

The Olympic sensei is a new one I think.

• Like 1

I mean, I am also a trained kick boxer, trained by a Olympic sensei, so I hope we cross paths here in Thailand, I will remember your face, as you stupidly uploaded your photowhistling.gif

Of course you are an Olympic-level trained kick boxer. I'm quivering in my flip-flops. A man who cannot win an argument with his wits, so must resort to his fists, has still lost the argument. And did not your arjarn (อาจารฒ์) - you used the Japanese word 'sensei' for some arcane reason - teach you the moral dimension of the skills he was imparting to you? That they were only to be used in the ring or in self-defence or the defence of others? If you are tired of teaching 'English', perhaps you might explore the big baht country of professional Muay Thai. Alas, I fear your hot-headed and impetuous nature would serve you as ill in that milieu as it does this.

Climb back into your hole bitter old man. I mean really, get a life and stop spewing so much negativity.

• Like 1

If you need to perform a painting job on an old barn you know you'll sell within the next 5 years, will you buy the best brushes on the market, the best paint? The 5 for 1$ kind of brushes are just fine for the job. That's why they are still on the market.

So now, consider the salary this guy earns, compared to the job he has to perform and do the maths. This is a hell of a great deal for everybody.

Edited by Gil
  • Like 1

This thread seems to have gone a little off-topic whistling.gif

Hey you! You are the one who stole my beloved smurfette away from me.

I am also a trained kick boxer, trained by a Olympic sensei, so I hope we cross paths here in Thailand.

I will remember your face, as you stupidly uploaded your photo! crazy.gif

• Like 1