1st night in BKK. Nightlife experts GTFIH

MedellinHeel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that makes me a douche ill just have to be a douche. As the old saying goes never assume. Girls better negotiate before leaving.

There are no hiso girls in those places I went. One will have to go to Thong Lo and Ekkamai to find them.

Hopefully tonight is fruitful also.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Another one so proud with himself for "stealing" a freebee from a hooker bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

He'll be on here piping up how "he never paid for it in his life" and he is truly a "handsome man"? How sad.

What's next? Stealing her phone? rolleyes.gif

RAZZ

You got me confused. Nothing impressive or to be proud about when pulling a slut / hooker / farang groupie. Happens every night in BKK and around the world.

Im just out looking to have fun, listen to music, dance, and get laid (without paying).

The after hour clubs provide me with the best chance to do the above with only a few days in town.

It is what it is.

Sampling the goods and not paying is stealing.

No it's not, it's called being a player. A player never pays. I'm in my 40s, not the best looking guy in Bangkok, and believe me I have been in Thailand many times for weeks or months at a time, and have NEVER paid for any female companionship. Don't think I would enjoy it the same at all if I was forced to pay for it. Of course, sometimes that means you can't have the same girl twice... But that's one "price" I'm prepared to "pay". Even if you think she's a "pro", if she doesn't mention that she wants "remuneration" before you get down to it, that's her mistake and you're under no obligation whatsoever to compensate her. If you do, more fool you.

• Like 2

No it's not, it's called being a player. A player never pays. I'm in my 40s, not the best looking guy in Bangkok, and believe me I have been in Thailand many times for weeks or months at a time, and have NEVER paid for any female companionship. Don't think I would enjoy it the same at all if I was forced to pay for it. Of course, sometimes that means you can't have the same girl twice... But that's one "price" I'm prepared to "pay". Even if you think she's a "pro", if she doesn't mention that she wants "remuneration" before you get down to it, that's her mistake and you're under no obligation whatsoever to compensate her. If you do, more fool you.

You should get that bullshit printed on a T Shirt...I'm sure you'd sell at least 3....

Sounds like you've been listening to too much of that there Hippity-Hoppity music....

Good luck with that being a "Player" defence when her Motorcycle taxi husband calls around with a few pals wanting his whiskey money....

• Like 1

Went to Insanity and Climax last night. Insanity was early and left after about an hour to ditch this one group of girls. I actually enjoyed Climax. Lively atmosphere and friendly women. Matter fact one is laying next to me in my bed. Lets hope she doent bring up any money lol. Cuz I got some bad news for her.....

As for today/tonight, are the malls gonna be open? I am staying across from Terminal 21. Hopefully the clubs are open as well.

So tell us, how did she take that unfortunate news this morning?

It's not the done thing to not pay a working girl, you should ask before you take them back what the score is, you will one day regret ripping them off all for the sake of 1000 baht. No excuse to be tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Went to Insanity and Climax last night. Insanity was early and left after about an hour to ditch this one group of girls. I actually enjoyed Climax. Lively atmosphere and friendly women. Matter fact one is laying next to me in my bed. Lets hope she doent bring up any money lol. Cuz I got some bad news for her.....

As for today/tonight, are the malls gonna be open? I am staying across from Terminal 21. Hopefully the clubs are open as well.

So tell us, how did she take that unfortunate news this morning?

No mention of money was brought up. From talking with friends and reading other forums id say its about a 50% chance of a girl asking in the morning. (for a young guy anyways when dealing with girls from the afterhour clubs)

Edited by MedellinHeel

You should get that bullshit printed on a T Shirt...I'm sure you'd sell at least 3....

Sounds like you've been listening to too much of that there Hippity-Hoppity music....

Good luck with that being a "Player" defence when her Motorcycle taxi husband calls around with a few pals wanting his whiskey money....

someone's jimmies are rustled lol

• Like 1

Don't worry about my 'jimmies'. Worry about your own when the bills start coming in lol...if you can't even afford to pay inexpensive hookers, you can't have much of a lifestyle or job outside your own imagination...

Shouldn't you be up to the taters in all these billions 'free' hookers you Playaz attract? or did you need to give the wrist a rest to carry on trolling?

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 1

Don't worry about my 'jimmies'. Worry about your own when the bills start coming in lol...if you can't even afford to pay inexpensive hookers, you can't have much of a lifestyle or job outside your own imagination...

Shouldn't you be up to the taters in all these billions 'free' hookers you Playaz attract? or did you need to give the wrist a rest to carry on trolling?

You realise there are people having sex all the time in Bangkok... without paying. Despite some of the posts in this thread, it isn't actually classed as theft.
  • Like 2

In short, no woman likes a heavy drinker. If you stopped drinking, you might find they were much more likely to go with you without asking to be paid for the inconvenience. Or are you going to say that HeavyDrinker is just your TV username and has no relation to your lifestyle? BTW, you used the term "free hookers"; nice oxymoron there. I take it therefore that you automatically assume every woman you meet is a hooker, or maybe only in the areas you hang out? As you seem to be complaining about having to pay for it, perhaps you should start looking for it in entirely different places? (Hint: Not Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong areas!)

I think it is great that most working girls here do not have pimps, but when I hear about these so called "players", whose main play is to run from the bill blaming it on ignorance, a technicality or poverty, I kinda wish the girls did have pimpssmile.png

Unfortunately a side effect of these "players" behavior is that after having had a few unfortunate encounters with "players", the girls will start talking money non stop in order to make absolutely sure their next customer is not a "player", which may be annoying for the vast majority who know the game and play by the rules.

Anyway, to the OP, glad to hear that you are only in town for a few days. I think it is safe to say on the girls behalf, that they won't miss u biggrin.png

To the OP, if you don't want to pay for your food either, I suggest you put a small stone or similar in your food at restaurants, and then chew on it pretending you hurt your teeth or similar. Make sure you do it after you have almost finished your meal. Then tell the waitress, who will likely not charge you for the food.

In some restaurants the cook/waitress will have to pay your free meal out of their own pocket, but that should not be a concern for a real player like yourself biggrin.png

Oh and further to the OP, do not forget, many fast food places such as McD, have a small box at the counter where they collect money for poor kids, heart patients or similar. If you go there when they are not busy, and there is only 1 staff at the counter, if should be easy enough to empty that box while the staff is busy filling your coke or similar. I don't know how much is in those boxes, but since you neither have to pay for girls nor food, it should last you a while. Some people call it theft, but using your own logic, you can always argue that no one told you that you could not take the money biggrin.png

Please people, there is nothing 'player' about getting out of paying the bill with a girl you picked up in Climax or Insomnia, I've done it more than a couple of times myself, but I am way past that ego-delusion phase where I thought I was just so irresistible that even hookers couldn't withstand my charms.

A large portion of these girls will be quite content with letting you have the first one for free if they think they there is some sort of long term potential. Like if you go there and feign ignorance to the whole thing and tell them you're in Bangkok to work and you've just arrived. Then another portion of the girls are simply to shy to ask for money and yes, that is not uncommon.

You could probably count on two hands the amount of girls in those places who are not looking for some sort financial deal by being there, whether direct or indirect.

If you want to call yourself a player then go to the Thonglor clubs and see how you do when there is close to zero poor girls and prostitutes. By all means, I hope you would succeed there.

Edited by MrHammer
  • Like 2

Why pay for something I get for free?

Another player trick for the OP (MedellinHeel).

If you ever come to Pattaya they have these blue pickup trucks with seats in the back. You can use them to get around town. They won't ask for money in advance nor tell you how much it is, so I suppose a real player like you consider it a free ride biggrin.png

It is/was not free, you just decided not to pay the bill, and the girl decided not to start an argument knowing it would be futile

monkey,

teach me your ways

I am, just read my posts, I am more or less writing a players guide to a free holiday biggrin.png

How come you do not make it clear to the girls in advance that you assume they are not pros, and that will be no money involved? Are you worried that might affect your chances? biggrin.png

Edited by monkeycountry

It is/was not free, you just decided not to pay the bill, and the girl decided not to start an argument knowing it would be futile

Quite the ability you have to know about things which you know nothing about ie the girl and her expectations.

Some government could put you to good use, sadly that is not the case.

Edited by MedellinHeel

monkey,

teach me your ways

I am, just read my posts, I am more or less writing a players guide to a free holiday biggrin.png

How come you do not make it clear to the girls in advance that you assume they are not pros, and that will be no money involved? Are you worried that might affect your chances? biggrin.png

But they really did like you right ?

You player you...

monkey,

teach me your ways

I am not there working ie the onus is on the girl not me.

And btw I dont assume they are not pros. I assume they are pros.

However, I also assume due to my age and looks they will leave with me for free. Well if she wont there will be someone there that will. So no biggie.

Edited by MedellinHeel

monkey,

teach me your ways

You don't have one ? w00t.gif

monkey,

teach me your ways

But they really did like you right ?

You player you...

Either you did not understand my post, or I do not understand yours? smile.png

monkey,

teach me your ways

However, I also assume due to my age and looks they will leave with me for free. Well if she wont there will be someone there that will. So no biggie.

So why not make sure it is free before leaving with her? This way you make sure that you did not just cheat a poor prostitute in a third world country.

You are not the first guy to pull that trick, and it is almost always the same argument you players use.

It is also almost always the same story the girls tell their friends and new customers when sitting at the same bar the next day "that idiot from yesterday cheated me bla bla", on the contrary it is quite rare to hear the story: "He was so young and handsome, so I went with him for free"biggrin.png

Edited by monkeycountry

monkey,

teach me your ways

So why not make sure it is free before leaving with her? This way you make sure that you did not just cheat a poor ingorant prostitute in a third world country.

You are not the first guy to pull that trick, and it is almost always the same argument you players use.

It is also almost always the same story the girls tell their friends and new customers when sitting at the same bar the next day "that idiot from yesterday cheated me bla bla", on the contrary it is quite rare to hear the story: "He was so young and handsome, so I went with him for free"biggrin.png

Ive never had a problem with girls asking for money, thus I have never felt the need to clarify things with them before hand, although I have done it a few times. In Brazil to be exact (was my first trip abroad and dealing with semi pros / pros). Even then they happily left with me after telling them I have no money to give them.

In theory you could say I am teaching these girls a valuable life lesson (if they in fact had financial expectations) . Never assume and always clarify expectations before hand.

These girls know the deal. Go with the old fat ugly dude if you want money. Go with the young attractive guy if they want to have a night they can enjoy.

They are not stupid.

Edited by MedellinHeel

Mr Monkey, you correctly pointed out that the girls don't have 'pimps' but forgot to mention many have boyfriends/husbands, brothers, and hangers on, who are waiting for their slice of her earnings.

They also tend to act with indignation when they find someone (especially a 'rich' foreigner) has been using their 'facilities' for free and aren't shy when it comes to trying to collect what is due. I bet 'players' like medelllin and farangbaa really start to get the sweats when their "freebie" is on the phone in the morning angrily jabbering away in a language they can't understand a word of.

If it's a money issue I'd suggest getting a real job and leave the "A is for Apple" stuff behind....but then I suppose you have some amazing real Estate deal on a 'back burner' once the 'markets'' pick up eh?

This type seldom last too long here for one reason or another, usually when they realise there's no such thing as a free ride...

Thailand isn't a place to be a 'chancer' or a 'player' nor to teach locals "life lessons"

• Like 1

However it comes with a est. 50% chance for drama (girls asking for money in the morning etc)

Like most things in life, there are things you can do yourself but get a better job if you pay a professional.

Grown men know this.

..and anyway the money you give them is encouragement for them to leave. If you didn't negotiate before hand how will you know what to give them.

Then will come the BS. " I don't go to that kind of bar/club I only go to Novotel where there are no ladies of the night" Yeah right.

Just go out an have fun if the girl asks you if you want to take her home, then ask her what she wants. Before you go home.

If she offers to drive you home she is either hi-so and out for a bit of rough or she is too expensive!

BTW Guys that live here go for a soapy first and then go out clubbing. It takes the edge off the need.

Edited by VocalNeal