Security tightens amid threats to detain PM Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worthy, Suthep, to dirty your hands or your supporters hands to detain a puppet like Yingluck.

Instead try to catch and bring to justice her criminal brother as he is the mastermind behind all wrong doings in Thai politics.

..." behind all wrong doings in Thai politics".

Wow, this guy Thaksin must have been busy. So does that cover the entire country even down to the local government in every town and village in the whole of Thailand? And how long has he been doing this work of the Devil: years, decades? And literally nobody else has done anything wrong? It's all Thaksin, yes?

If you're right I guess we just need to get rid of this one guy and then the whole country will have clean politics for ever more. Ah, I do like these nice simple solutions.

Its not just the politics, just look at the traffic jams, they're due to the red traffic lights, RED I'm telling you, and then there's those Air Asia girls uniforms....., ah ,are those my medications coming......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

It's proven people with yellow skin are smarter than people with white skin

"

Bet that went down well with the Casper The Ghost shade Sino-Thai element of the crowd. Though after observing Khun Seri's drivel as he "bested" that Channel 4 reporter he does come across as a slightly camp hair stylist who's recovering from a mild stroke.

Funny, accurate...exactly like that. But apparently he was having a go at foreigners?

Sounds like a pretty jaundiced view to me.

It's proven people with yellow skin are smarter than people with white skin

"

Bet that went down well with the Casper The Ghost shade Sino-Thai element of the crowd. Though after observing Khun Seri's drivel as he "bested" that Channel 4 reporter he does come across as a slightly camp hair stylist who's recovering from a mild stroke.

Funny, accurate...exactly like that. But apparently he was having a go at foreigners?

Sounds like a pretty jaundiced view to me.

If you've ever seen the guy on Thai TV you'd be jaundiced too bamboo mate. biggrin.png

No one seriously expects Yingluck to be " apprehended ", no more than they seriously expect Chalerm to " apprehend " Suthep. Yingluck will doubtless emerge from this as safe as houses, and destined to a life of fun in clothing stores, which - if any of them are owned by Thaksin - she can act nobly as a proxy CEO, which would be far more suited to her capacity. At least she knows something about clothes. Her ability to govern under the control of Thaksin, however, will most definitely cease - at the end of the day - to the immense relief and joy of the people of Thailand.

"The people of Thailand" wrong comment, you should add, the minority of the people of Thailand (supported by some under educated farangs.)

oh, so disgusting. Suthep has a wide mouth. So many threats he had said.

How can an ordinary person detain a Prime MInister? It is like Suthep is in the position of PM and Yingluck is in

his position right now.

What wonders me is that Yingluck has a very weak command that she cannot

order the policemen to catch Suthep to face the charges. She is still the commander-in-chief of the arm forces in her position as Prime Minister.

But be watch out mates who have been attacking Suthep here in Thaivisa.

We will be the next to be detained by him. But don't be scared, that is just his nature...bluffing.

idiotfarang post # 9

so, a yellow supporter- please.... tell me.... what action, in your opinion, would be stepping over the line? killing her? torture? just curious. please keep in mind, SHE WAS ELECTED!!!

Just one point idiotfarang. In my post # 7 in this thread where did I mention or in fact where did I ever state support for the' Yellow Shirt '' movement?

Please enlighten me as to the facts that you state and of course their source.

Your mind as are your eyes it seems are both extremely creative in reading and then formulating ideas and theories that do not exist, indeed you do honour to your posting name in no uncertain manner.

The stupid part of this is, do you really believe the PM and her ministers are sitting around at home watching TV and waiting for the protesters to come to there homes and capture them.

Well not at the moment, but when her favourite soap comes on at 8pm she'll be glued to the telly.

... in the meantime, taking instructions from her exiled crimminal brother.

Is it any wonder that the intelligent population of this country have spat the dummy and said: "This is enough! No amnesty bill!"