Pheu Thai Party leader Jarupong cries foul as power, water cut at his home

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Jarupong commented that water and electricity are basic needs to lead a normal life. He said it's up to the public if they are fine with the fact that the PDRC shut all the basic facilities, create protests and block roads.

If water and electricity are basic needs to lead a normal life then there must be many thousands if not millions in this country who can not lead a normal life.

There are even schools without electricity and running water.

The minister should have thought about their plight when he was in power.

• Like 1

Hahaha.... Clinging onto power are you? It won't be the only power you will be losing.

Anyway, everyone knows that none of you ministers are at home, and are probably staying in the upper roof top penthouses of the Peninsula Hotel at 250,000 baht a night with open ended expense accounts all paid for by the taxpayer.

Are we stupid or what??

Interesting scenario. That might also explain why the government is unable to pay farmers for their pledged rice today as repeatedly promised.

" Mr Jarupong commented that water and electricity are basic needs to lead a normal life. "

It might be opportune to educate Mr. Jarupong that many of the people who regularly vote for Pheu Thai in this country do not having running water or electricity.

• Like 1

Pheu Thai Party leader/caretaker Interior Minister Jarupong Ruangsuwan urged human rights agencies to protect his basic rights

Shouldn't that be the job of the police?

Health care, medical, transport services, water and electricity are essential services. Intentionally disrupting these services are illegal and against humanity.

Most definitely. I assume his family is also affected. I used to find it hard to understand why so many TV members find this sort of thing acceptable, not any more, I just pity their sad little lives.

• Like 1

" Mr Jarupong commented that water and electricity are basic needs to lead a normal life. "

It might be opportune to educate Mr. Jarupong that many of the people who regularly vote for Pheu Thai in this country do not having running water or electricity.

Many? Which part of deepest, darkest Isaan do you live in?

You don't have to be in issan to not have adequate electricity.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

You don't have to be in issan to not have adequate electricity.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But that's a different issue altogether. The Philippines have regular brownouts, even Malaysia suffers from this as well. What do you mean by adequate electricity anyway?

If he was in jail where he belongs he'd have plenty of food and water, and if he pays the guards enough, he could still Skype daily with his master abroad.

I love this but I'm afraid he would move to Four Season before that. Although I'm Thai, I truly believe there is no justice here. No matter what, the wonder crab woman and it's injustice league have to be removed.

Provoke, provoke, provoke until judicial coup and military coup kicks in.

Nothing compare to the Red achievement! His house did not get burn down or pour blood. He can move to St Regis to monitor the Bangkok shutdown in the presidential suite. That's not so bad.

If he was in jail where he belongs he'd have plenty of food and water, and if he pays the guards enough, he could still Skype daily with his master abroad.

I love this but I'm afraid he would move to Four Season before that. Although I'm Thai, I truly believe there is no justice here. No matter what, the wonder crab woman and it's injustice league have to be removed.

Does the word "justice" even exist in the Thai language? ;)

Move into your summer mansion or into the Ritz Carlton. I'm sure as a PTP minister, you can afford it.

And your electricity and water were just cut. At least you didn't have bombs lobbed into your house.

very low comment Gerry, as you applause for Suthep's way to terrorize this country , i hope tomorrow you wont get access anymore to internet, water, electric etc... you'l change your mind soon.....

The paid southern and yellow Mob seems to becomes frustrated a bit

Same old same old! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Right, , you sleep ! time to wake up ! soon there will be nothing left to wake up for ....

• Like 1

The fat hits the Shin

post-4641-1156693976.gif

Glad the debate hasn't declined into the sewers of a TAT for TOT playground squabble,a lie for lie .

Interesting how International standards requested when individuals have a sanook deficit.

Of course he may innocently have not paid up,he probably has a list like mine easily done

Electric

Income Tax deferral

450 million tons of Rice (look to pay double)

Water Sceme 350 Billion

Stipend Mia Noi and 76 million voters

Condoms

Lie detector -blocker

Bobby Hamsterjam fees

Milk,Eggs,Catfood,Bahtlitter

Mia Noi share ,go Dutch with Pres Holland

Woops couldn't be those loyal demoncats surely ?

Edited by RubbaJohnny

But why should have have to move out of his home? You wouldn't be happy if this happened to your family home! Basic human right!! Respect it. Im on no colours but its out of order, my business is a mess because people think they can do what the hell he want! This should be fought out in the thai house of parliament and not out on the streets like a bunch of cave mens!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hello ... this is Thailand ... where fair and legal are irrelevant

• Like 1

But why should have have to move out of his home? You wouldn't be happy if this happened to your family home! Basic human right!! Respect it. Im on no colours but its out of order, my business is a mess because people think they can do what the hell he want! This should be fought out in the thai house of parliament and not out on the streets like a bunch of cave mens!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No ... nothing to respect

Did his leader respect any human rights during his war on drugs or during the events at the southern mosque?

• Like 2

Mr Jarupong commented that water and electricity are basic needs to lead a normal life.

I wonder how many people in Thailand don't even have that. And no option to go to a fancy hotel....

and how many (almost all) have power and water cut off frequently. I know for me it's an expected occurrence. I think that power has gone out 4 times already this year. Edge of muang chiangmai, hardly the sticks. Just an expected part of life here. However, it does suck not having power and/or water so I do have sympathy, however not too much.

My comment to him. OOOhhh diddums do it to you we all feel so hurt.

Anyway how many homes have you got-surely you have options ??? In hundreds of ways your party have kicked Thai people in the teeth, now you cry you are being targeted. Your all the same ---because you are affected it's not fair. get real grow up MP.

Correct me if I am wrong

Are these the same people just a short time ago did not give a dam and wanted to burn Bkk to the ground

and you want to stand up for them

still looking for that bar when I can get free drinks paid for by the PTP

sounds like you found it