PDRC must 'face up to being a minority': Thirayuth Boonmee

webfact

"PDRC must face up to being a minority"

They're acutely aware they are a minority. If they were a majority, there would be no need to protest.

If they had a majority, or even close to a majority, they'd win the election and could take over the government. That's the way it used to be in civilized countries.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"But he argues that the those who voted for the Yingluck Shinawatra administration have forfeited their rights by accepting a corrupt and dictatorial government,"

So what he's saying is that if the government you've voted for turns out to be corrupt, like every Government ever in Thailand you forfeited your rights for your vote to be counted???

What Planet is this guy living on??? & may I suggest he shuts up & goes back there...

"turns out to be corrupt"?

Wasn't that clear from the very start of the election campaign? With our dear criminal fugitive leading the "Thaksin thinks" Pheu Thai acts party?

I like your posts so I can find them more easily and encourage you to keep it up.

I have not seen you product one factual statement, provide any interesting reading, add anything of value to any debate or demostrate that you may have ever set out to learn anything about Thailand that was not on ASTV or Bluesky.

He made very good point and your bizarre post following it, made it look even better. The contrast between the point he made and the stock knee jerk (see you slipped in the old Thaksin thinks cliche again.) from you demonstrates the gulf in thinking and mindset between the sides in this Coup,

You're entitled to your views, but please form some and bring something to a debate... I'm running out of likes liking you!! smile.png

Well thank you very much for your kind words. I will try to better myself if only because I really appreciate your likes.wai.gif

Mind you, I fear that sticking to the truth and correcting people when they seem to wander from the straight and narrow is a nasty habit which I as Dutch uncle will not easily be able to correct I fear rolleyes.gif

"But he argues that the those who voted for the Yingluck Shinawatra administration have forfeited their rights by accepting a corrupt and dictatorial government,"

So what he's saying is that if the government you've voted for turns out to be corrupt, like every Government ever in Thailand you forfeited your rights for your vote to be counted???

What Planet is this guy living on??? & may I suggest he shuts up & goes back there...

Wasn't that clear from the very start of the election campaign? With our dear criminal fugitive leading the "Thaksin thinks" Pheu Thai acts party?

I like your posts so I can find them more easily and encourage you to keep it up.

I have not seen you product one factual statement, provide any interesting reading, add anything of value to any debate or demostrate that you may have ever set out to learn anything about Thailand that was not on ASTV or Bluesky.

He made very good point and your bizarre post following it, made it look even better. The contrast between the point he made and the stock knee jerk (see you slipped in the old Thaksin thinks cliche again.) from you demonstrates the gulf in thinking and mindset between the sides in this Coup,

You're entitled to your views, but please form some and bring something to a debate... I'm running out of likes liking you!! xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.TZt5dYe8BC.webp

Well thank you very much for your kind words. I will try to better myself if only because I really appreciate your likes.wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif alt=wai.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3808308681 width=20 height=20>

Mind you, I fear that sticking to the truth and correcting people when they seem to wander from the straight and narrow is a nasty habit which I as Dutch uncle will not easily be able to correct I fear rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717 width=20 height=20>

Correcting people when they wander from the straight & narrow???? In what way was my comment in need of correction? I quoted the OP & made a very obvious inference from it... I think that you should just keep your "nasty habits" off this forum until you start to make some sense.. coffee1.gif

Whether they're a minority or not, they are still managing to block major intersections in Bangkok.

What is stopping the police from moving in and shutting the protests down if there is so little support for them?

One might say, it is not the quantity of the support...

• Like 1

Whether they're a minority or not, they are still managing to block major intersections in Bangkok.

What is stopping the police from moving in and shutting the protests down if there is so little support for them?

The yellows blocking Bangkok is like if you were occupying your own garden.

Very easy.

And the government let them occupy the intersections and enjoy the sun till they get bored, keeping police at a distance to avoid violence.

The protesters only damage themselves in behaving like that.

The whole country gets bored with their silliness.

Once all the paid southerners go back to their lives, and the Bangkok middle class protesters go back to take care of their white skin... Suthep will be picked up and thrown in jail :rolleyes:

Yingluck is winning the psychological war. The yellow thugs are feeling more and more lonely and demoralized -_-

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You're entitled to your views, but please form some and bring something to a debate... I'm running out of likes liking you!! xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.TZt5dYe8BC.webp

Well thank you very much for your kind words. I will try to better myself if only because I really appreciate your likes.wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

Mind you, I fear that sticking to the truth and correcting people when they seem to wander from the straight and narrow is a nasty habit which I as Dutch uncle will not easily be able to correct I fear rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

Correcting people when they wander from the straight & narrow???? In what way was my comment in need of correction? I quoted the OP & made a very obvious inference from it... I think that you should just keep your "nasty habits" off this forum until you start to make some sense.. coffee1.gif

Excuses zyphodb, the remark was not aimed at you, but meant for our pipkins.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1