Political Passion: Cutest protest girls compiled online

Jonathan Fairfield

very very good threads, today i was thinking about this....

in all the years that i spent in Thailand i never ever(in fact less than once a year) saw a foreigner with a thai wife/gf like those on the picture, yes dont remember i saw a foreigner with a cute good thai girl (by good i mean not a "sexy" bg).... quite depressing in fact!

In a way what you say is very, very true. I think some of these girls may have secret flings with the odd young handsome farang. But any late 30's plus who like to hang around the seedier areas, have zero chance. A lot of these girls are very worried what others think of them, even if they would prefer to try out a farang boyfriend. Things are changing though and if the girl is a bit of a party girl and is out with the girls, and you're young, handsome and charming I'm sure you might get your oats in places like Funky Villa or RCA.

Even though I'm no young chicken, I did have a close friend who would fall into this category (late 20s, looked a lot younger, bubbly, clumsy, intelligent, funny and gorgeous without being stunning) and we often flirted and she did drop hints that she was keen, but it was also very clear there was no way that her friends, family wouldn't accept it, even though she always secretly wanted to have a British boyfriend - she knew how it would affect how she is perceived. She isn't the type to sleep around so no quick flings with me or anyone, so nothing ever came of it unfortunately and now she is with your typical "handsome" Thai man. Definitely one of those regrettable "misses".

You might be interested in borrowing my time machine Mr Hawkman??? smile.png

If I did, I'd go further back from when I travelled here in 2006 and got friendly with the most ridiculously beautiful thing ever in Koh Samed, holidaying on her own and by the looks of it escaping a problem from home (boyfriend work or something), got chatting to her, asked her to join me for a couple of times for a drink, she said, "maybe/no". Then I made my way out into the night, 2 British girls hassled me to drink a bucket with them. I did, all was going well, then the beautiful thing turned up looking well happy that she found me, wanted that drink. I went to the bar for her, got her, her drink and she was a bit off. I asked if she wanted to move on elsewhere and she said no, got to go, and off she went.

The British girls were gobsmacked how beautiful she was, even themselves saying the most gorgeous thing ever, while I was left confused why she suddenly had been turned off and went. Later on, one of the British girls admitted, that when I had been to the bar, she had told the Thai girl that she was with me and we were an item.

Next morning I saw the Thai girl, and she just brushed me off.

If only I could borrow your time machine, go back and not get speaking to those British girls, what indeed may have happened? Still haunts me now lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all the years that i spent in Thailand i never ever(in fact less than once a year) saw a foreigner with a thai wife/gf like those on the picture, yes dont remember i saw a foreigner with a cute good thai girl (by good i mean not a "sexy" bg).... quite depressing in fact!

Sad but true. These pics appear to have been compiled by a Thai guy(s) and they look like pics of Thai girls that Thai guys find attractive. These girls definitely do not resemble Thai girls normally seen with farangs. Which is why I've never met a Thai guy who's even the least bothered when seeing farang guys with Thai women. I suppose that's a good thing.

First two yes most definitely, third one hmmm doesn't really do it for me.

However, any port in a storm.

Just tried to offer a little something for everyone... tongue.png

• Like 1

Sad but true. These pics appear to have been compiled by a Thai guy(s) and they look like pics of Thai girls that Thai guys find attractive. These girls definitely do not resemble Thai girls normally seen with farangs. Which is why I've never met a Thai guy who's even the least bothered when seeing farang guys with Thai women. I suppose that's a good thing.

if you want to see what farangs like. early morning see the girls who go to eat pancakes with their bfs..................just god awful!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean the girls not the pancakes......lol

Certainly some of the girls in he pictures are pretty and some are even attractive. However, to respond to Bender, I think my wife is rather attractive although of course now she is older than the girls in the pictures, but still younger by a few years than I am. I find quite a few, though not all, of her friends quite attractive too. Some are married to farang, some to Thai and some not married.

I would venture two simplistic comments

for a girl to retain the greater part of her youthful beauty and grace it helps if she does not have to work in the fields, or a night bar, for long years and has the education and resources to enable her to make the relevant choices

many of the attractive girls I know have followed careers where their looks helped - eg films, television, singers, whereas their somewhat less attractive class mates tended to focus more on their academic and business talents. Many farang (I am not including those who marry bgs simply because I do not know any) wish to be able to relate to the girl they marry, even it they do not have the most pretty face and body. A girl working in the realm of Thai culture (film, dance, TV, etc) is more likely to be Thai Thai than one who has adapted to the world of business where farang are very much present and so most farang would find it difficult to relate to them.

Put those two together and your observation is a natural consequence

• Like 1

if you want to see what farangs like. early morning see the girls who go to eat pancakes with their bfs..................just god awful!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean the girls not the pancakes......lol

the thing is you have to cast you net wider than a bar. my GF is thai/chinese, many thai's a) think she is korean and B) tell me how beautiful she is. i do see other thais giving her a 'look' which means they know she is 'something special' as far as they are concerned. to me she is just a smart good looking lady. i'm 51, she's 30, she has her own income as a lawyer so money doesnt come into it.

Rather sad all they can do with their shallow lives is post pointless photos of themselves............probably dont even know what they're doing

Yeah ... they should be doing something important and worthwhile like posting on this thread.

• Like 2

You forgot to say that you are blind....

There are some good look hammers there. Some of them can join me for a protest anytime.wub.png

Sorry, impossible I'm afraid.

They're all Thai-Chinese and daddy said they got study hard then have an arranged marriage. No time for ruff-type, sex-pests like you biggrin.png

I can categorically state that what you say is untrue, but you probably would not want to listen

There are some good look hammers there. Some of them can join me for a protest anytime.xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.t6VK2lAcPd.webp alt=wub.png pagespeed_url_hash=242644079 width=20 height=29>

They're all Thai-Chinese and daddy said they got study hard then have an arranged marriage. No time for ruff-type, sex-pests like you xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.zYprVTCWT1.web alt=biggrin.png pagespeed_url_hash=14303579 width=20 height=20>

I can categorically state that what you say is untrue, but you probably would not want to listen

I could give care less what you think, and your right I would not listen.

• Like 2

There are some good look hammers there. Some of them can join me for a protest anytime.wub.png

They're all Thai-Chinese and daddy said they got study hard then have an arranged marriage. No time for ruff-type, sex-pests like you biggrin.png

Sorry, did you say something?

You talking to me? smile.png

Certainly some of the girls in he pictures are pretty and some are even attractive. However, to respond to Bender, I think my wife is rather attractive although of course now she is older than the girls in the pictures, but still younger by a few years than I am. I find quite a few, though not all, of her friends quite attractive too. Some are married to farang, some to Thai and some not married.

I would venture two simplistic comments

for a girl to retain the greater part of her youthful beauty and grace it helps if she does not have to work in the fields, or a night bar, for long years and has the education and resources to enable her to make the relevant choices

many of the attractive girls I know have followed careers where their looks helped - eg films, television, singers, whereas their somewhat less attractive class mates tended to focus more on their academic and business talents. Many farang (I am not including those who marry bgs simply because I do not know any) wish to be able to relate to the girl they marry, even it they do not have the most pretty face and body. A girl working in the realm of Thai culture (film, dance, TV, etc) is more likely to be Thai Thai than one who has adapted to the world of business where farang are very much present and so most farang would find it difficult to relate to them.

Put those two together and your observation is a natural consequence

Dont feed the troll

Ah, yet another TV member with a hot Thai/Chinese GF. I think this puts the figure at around 90%. Funny how we never see you guys out in public.

Gee, I am so envious of that 90% of TV members !

I would love to have a hot Thai/Chinese GF, but my hot-headed Thai wife said NO ! whistling.gif

• Like 2

Ah, yet another TV member with a hot Thai/Chinese GF. I think this puts the figure at around 90%. Funny how we never see you guys out in public.

I would love to have a hot Thai/Chinese GF, but my hot-headed Thai wife said NO ! whistling.gif

Your lucky it was just your wife that said no. My wife and the hot Thai-Chinese girl next door both said no!

• Like 2

Your lucky it was just your wife that said no. My wife and the hot Thai-Chinese girl next door both said no!

Sorry lostmebike, but I need photographic evidence as proof that this hot Thai/Chinese girl does in fact exist (apart from in your mind)

1366 x 768 in HD should be sufficient. clap2.gif

• Like 2

Rather sad all they can do with their shallow lives is post pointless photos of themselves............probably dont even know what they're doing

Indeed... i also dont understand this! When have a look on Facebook, most of the Thai gals take HUNDREDS of fotos of themselves with their smartphone or ask someone to take the pick.... WHY for Gods sake ? They all wanna become the next PM ? coffee1.gif

Couple of points to bear in mind. First is, the girls are often not as good looking as their facebook selfies. A beautiful "radiant white" girl on facebook can look like an average nerd in real life. Second, doing a masters abroad is a rite of passage for some of them, and we all know what university life in western countries involves. Surrounded by western men in a binge-drinking culture, what do you think they do with their evenings?

Edited by edwardandtubs

Indeed... i also dont understand this! When have a look on Facebook, most of the Thai gals take HUNDREDS of fotos of themselves with their smartphone or ask someone to take the pick.... WHY for Gods sake ? They all wanna become the next PM ? coffee1.gif

Geez...some people will complain about anything. You guys do realize that this is not these girls personal FB accounts, but rather someone compiled all these pictures into one account. I for one appreciate it.

• Like 1

Geez...some people will complain about anything. You guys do realize that this is not these girls personal FB accounts, but rather someone compiled all these pictures into one account. I for one appreciate it.

1/ If this is for you "complaining", so be it.

2/ i know personally MANYYYYY Thai girls who do this, and most of them are not bargirls, but office girls. And they are not doing this for a compilation for someone else's site, but just to (over)load their FB wall full with HUNDREDS / THOUSANDS pics of themselves.... So no complaint, looking for a reasonable reason.... BORING ? SICKNESS/DISEASE ? ..........