Two cases of Russian Room Thefts in Pattaya Hotels

webfact

Two cases of Russian Room Thefts in Pattaya Hotels

steal-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Thursday a 25 year old Russian reported the theft of 5,000 Russian Rubels from his hotel room by one of the cleaners.

The incident occurred at the Welcome Plaza Hotel and the suspect, Khun Kwunpilom aged 37 was taken to Pattaya Police Station along with the victim and the Hotel Manager, Khun Jantanat, who confirmed that CCTV indicated the suspect was the only other person to enter the victims room after they had left for the day on Wednesday afternoon.

The suspect confessed to the theft of money from a jacket left on the back of a chair in the room and was charged with the offense.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/115401/two-cases-of-russian-room-thefts-in-pattaya-hotels/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-17

Had it been in Thai currency, the case would have been found to not have enough evidence as the money was not recovered. (Split between the manager, maid and police)..

It appears something is causing you to hallucinate.

You may want to ask your caregiver to review the dosages on your meds.

.......I suppose ideally any foreign currency would be worth at least 30x the note denomination...

....either she didn't think she would be caught......or....there was a 'Step 2' that never took place..

....'found dead in the bathroom or on the bed'......or.....'flew over the balcony'.......

....'preexisting medical condition'.......'drank in excess'........'committed suicide'.......

.......I suppose ideally any foreign currency would be worth at least 30x the note denomination...

....either she didn't think she would be caught......or....there was a 'Step 2' that never took place..

....'found dead in the bathroom or on the bed'......or.....'flew over the balcony'.......

....'preexisting medical condition'.......'drank in excess'........'committed suicide'.......

Means what.....?

Had it been in Thai currency, the case would have been found to not have enough evidence as the money was not recovered. (Split between the manager, maid and police)..

Your answer fits perfectly with your username, it's poisonous thumbsup.gif

For information 5.000 Rubles is a little less than 5.000 Bahts so the Police and the manager would have had less than 2.000 Bahts each in fact your answer is also stupid... have a good time on TV!

its called pandering to the pre-gathered masses.

Don't these rooms have a safe provided in the room? It would have been a lot safer to keep cash in it than in a coat pocket which was hung over a chair. Even if the room didn't have a safe he could have gone to the front desk and put his spare cash in an envelope, sealed it and signed his name across the back then have the manager keep it in the hotel safe.

I wonder if he would have been as caviler with his money if he was staying at a hotel in Russia?

Don't these rooms have a safe provided in the room? It would have been a lot safer to keep cash in it than in a coat pocket which was hung over a chair. Even if the room didn't have a safe he could have gone to the front desk and put his spare cash in an envelope, sealed it and signed his name across the back then have the manager keep it in the hotel safe.

I wonder if he would have been as caviler with his money if he was staying at a hotel in Russia?

sealed it and signed his name across the back then have the manager keep it in the hotel safe...whistling.gif pffff... for a single bill of 5.000 Rubles 150$, maybe forgotten in his pocket.

The girl was just doing her job, cleaning up the rubbish?

It's a question, a statement and a poor use of comma all at once. Congratulations! You win the everything.

Funnily enough, your criticism of Hawk's post demonstrated your poor use of the comma and determiners. There should be a comma after the word 'comma' in your first sentence. You omitted a determiner ('a' or 'the') before the word 'comma' and you included one ('the') incorrectly before the word 'everything'. Congratulations, you win the booby prize!

(Just to ensure that those of you who are about to jump on the 'grammar police' bandwagon understand my post, I'm not being a smartarse, I'm simply making the point that comments such as RuskiCat's are ridiculous and unwarranted).

• Like 1

I had money stolen from my room at this very same hotel, a couple of years ago. I went to breakfast very early in the morning ... way before any cleaners were around so at the back of my mind I thought no one was gonna go in my room. They would suspect I was there at 7 am.

I think it was 20K ...I was an idiot I know. No safes at that hotel.

Anyways .... I suspect the problem was you needed a voucher from reception to show the breakfast staff. So you are revealling you are out your room.

I cannot think of any other explaination .... there was no one around to see me leave my room.

I try never to stay at hotels without a safe ... and more careful now.

I always clean my room myself since years, I rarely invite anybody into my private space. Even my laptop could be to much of a temptation. I don't know how long a cleaner has to work for such an amount of money. The hotel safe can also lead people into temptations. Instead of a mountain of cash I use TC, where I will get a refund in case of theft.