Tourist agency launches new slogan for Thailand: Amazing Thailand. It begins with the people

webfact

Tourist agency launches new slogan for Thailand: Amazing Thailand. It begins with the people.

new-slogan.jpg

STOCKHOLM: -- Thailand’s tourist agency launched a new slogan to promote travelling in Thailand, told the agency’s office in Stockholm.

“For many visitors it is precisely the population of Thailand who makes the trip an unforgetable memory,” said Mrs. Nalinee Pananon, director of the Thai Tourist Office in Stockholm.

It was at the World Travel Market in London that the Thai Tourist Office launched the new slogan: Amazing Thailand. It begins with the people.

The new campaing aims to highlight the Thai mentality that many visitors have come to appreciate.

“With the new slogan, we want to communicate the human aspects of Thailand, or “Thainess” as we call it. Thainess is about the Thai people’s way of living and the feeling that visitors experience in the country. It’s mentality and hospitality among the population that make Thailand “amazing” and therefore felt this slogan just right,” said Mrs. Nalinee Pananon.

Read the story in Swedish here.

Source: http://scandasia.com/tourist-agency-launches-new-slogan-thailand-amazing-thailand-begins-people/

-- ScandAsia 2014-01-17

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine how many committee members, assisted by their even more overpaid cronies who own a PR firm, were labouring for months, to dust off ye olde "Amazing Thailand" (yet again) and invent this clever, nay, BRILLIANT addition of "It begins with the people...". The three dots after the "people..." alone must have kept them busy for days.

It boggles the mind to think about it!

clap2.gif

• Like 2

REAL Thai people actually are very nice. I just haven't seen any for years.

"Amazing Thailand" is true and if you can get past all the bad shit that Thailand has to offer lately and make your way past the political unrest and out to the Provinces then YES it does start with the people.

REAL Thai people actually are very nice. I just haven't seen any for years.

"Amazing Thailand" is true and if you can get past all the bad shit that Thailand has to offer lately and make your way past the political unrest and out to the Provinces then YES it does start with the people.

You're right. Except for some reason at this moment I only picture the people in the provinces holding pitchforks and torches and marching towards Bangkok.

• Like 1