New Phuket roads aimed at easing east-west city traffic

Lite Beer

One of the princesses, according to the GF. On the arrival day the police must have been in position for at least three hours before the motorcade went past.

One of the young princesses has been staying at Arcadia Hilton for the past 3 days. Chaos on Patak Road each time she goes out/comes back. Road is completely cleared of all traffic at least 10 minutes before she is due to drive by. Just today at 12.00 I was stopped in my side road by a traffic policeman. The road was empty of traffic and the odd bike or car that came by was hauled into a side road. I can only imagine the chaos down at Chalong circle. We waited 10 minutes or so for the procession of at least 8 traffic police cars, the yellow royal mercedes, ambulance, some support vehicles. I gave here a big wave smile.png

One of the princesses, according to the GF. On the arrival day the police must have been in position for at least three hours before the motorcade went past.

One of the young princesses has been staying at Arcadia Hilton for the past 3 days. Chaos on Patak Road each time she goes out/comes back. Road is completely cleared of all traffic at least 10 minutes before she is due to drive by. Just today at 12.00 I was stopped in my side road by a traffic policeman. The road was empty of traffic and the odd bike or car that came by was hauled into a side road. I can only imagine the chaos down at Chalong circle. We waited 10 minutes or so for the procession of at least 8 traffic police cars, the yellow royal mercedes, ambulance, some support vehicles. I gave here a big wave smile.png

I bet she didn't wave back. biggrin.png