How can I get a ex-girlfriend to move out?

Tmymaimee

......be very careful.......you better watch your every step....and anything you own....especially valuables, passport, etc.....

.....this 'helpless victim' will destroy you.......or worse....

....get all your belongings..and yourself.........as far away from her as possible......as fast as possible....

• Like 1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And of course, conversely, depending on the variety of Thai female you are trying to attract, you might want to rent a nice well-appointed apartment for your liaisons and live in the separate cheap rental flat yourself.

Well the "main" one should IMO be the one you get to keep long-term, whereas the cheap places are relatively temporary, low rent low deposit so if when you need to walk away it's NBD. Idea is the only girl you bring back to the main place is the one you're ready to marry.

And when she talks to the security guard, maids street vendors neighbors etc. everyone will back up your image as Mr Clean rather than Mr Butterfly.

As i said, depending on the variety of the girl, she might say: And just why the hell are you taking me to this cheap low rent, low deposit, temporary dump?

......be very careful.......you better watch your every step....and anything you own....especially valuables, passport, etc.....

....get all your belongings..and yourself.........as far away from her as possible......as fast as possible....

And don't listen to such "advice" of TVF members who think they know all about nothing.-wai2.gif

As i said, depending on the variety of the girl, she might say: And just why the hell are you taking me to this cheap low rent, low deposit, temporary dump?

Well yes I did make clear I prefer fresh-off-the-farm rice farmer's daughters. YMMV, maybe you'd need to spend more money on the secondary flat.

Edited by wym

Its hard but I would do as many have suggested Change the locks . pack her bags and leave them outside with a note.

Say in the note its over and leave There may be some fighting but in the end it will work

What I did with a girlfriend of 5 years was tell her someone else was moving in in 2 weeks and she had to go She eventually left

And don't listen to such "advice" of TVF members who think they know all about nothing.

Actually good advice, there are enough genuine bunny-burners out there, may be a low percentage but real bad shit does happen often enough better safe than sorry.

Just disappearing and neither of you seeing each other again forever is the best way for both of you.

Being the "nice guy" not only makes it harder for her but again possibly dangerous for you.

This last 3 months you spent together was she still working in the bar ?

if the answer to the above is yes then demand she increase her jap partners and give you half of her earnings if she wants to stay with you...

Heartless tool.

If you're trying to be funny, NOT.

Well yes I did make clear I prefer fresh-off-the-farm rice farmer's daughters. YMMV, maybe you'd need to spend more money on the secondary flat.

In my experience, though well short of your 50 lifetimes' worth, there is no Thai girl worth the effort who will be impressed by seeing how cheaply you live.

In my experience, though well short of your 50 lifetimes' worth, there is no Thai girl worth the effort who will be impressed by seeing how cheaply you live.

What effort? The whole point of this kind of transactional arrangement is that you don't have to jump through any hoops.

And I don't try to pretend I live there, play it totally straight, lay my cards on the table, state the deal, up to her (or more to the point her family elders) they're free to take it or leave it. All long before she comes back to Bangkok with me. . .

In the very early stages of their career, a farang customer/boyfriend is very often the first glimpse these girls get of a kind-hearted romantic relationship, they've often led such a sheltered life growing up, and then raped/abused by a neighbor/relative and tossed out to work the bars, if you happen to catch them early enough and take them home and treat them nicely like someone else posted they can "imprint" on you like a duckling and become irrationally attached and dependent.

Actually "wym" in this situation the woman seems totally RATIONAL and sensible!!

You, sort of, seem to be saying in the bulk of these posts, that this woman doesn't deserve anything better and should know it.

Ignore all this drivvel about bringing other girls home or paying her to leave etc. It's very simple. If your name is on the deed of the condo or rental contract then simply take her stuff, put it outside, change the locks and inform the staff at the condo/apartment that she does not live there anymore. Don't listen to these spineless types that tell you to move. If it's your place just kick her out. You might get alot of empty threats but 90% of the time you won't see any real consequences.

Just goes to the expression, treat them mean, keep them keen is true.

Bring another girl home for a threesome and see what happens, focus on the second

girl. She will get the picture.

I actually feel sorry for the girl.

She perhaps felt she had found her way out and had pinned all her hopes there... to have them pulled from her.

There are some awfully cruel and heartless suggestions here.

BUT.... one has to be cruel to be kind. Start bringing other women home, never have any physical contact with her.

Tell her you want her to go as you don't love her and want her to move on, find someone else blah blah AND are prepared to give her money to get started anew.

One day it will sink in, along with the shame of other women.

She will be back at the bar soon enough.

Best I can think of beyond physically tossing her out.

This post started out well ...but "be cruel to be kind" ???

So, abuse the hell out of her ...that will teach her! Since she may be used to that sort of treatment, I am not sure what lessons will be learned, and she might feel quite at home with the situation. Isn't this a bit how "pimps" treat their ladies?

Then later in life, when some other "nice farang" who IS really nice, gets with her, buys her a house, car, has a few kids, and then she takes him for every dime, and seems so horrible, can we wonder where this might have come from?

I see a few suggestions here for you to move and I would TOTALLY agree!

This sounds like it has become very unhealthy and has a liklihood of ending badly.

If you stay put and kick her out and change locks you wont be rid of here.

Best to move and change your sim card.

And of course, conversely, depending on the variety of Thai female you are trying to attract, you might want to rent a nice well-appointed apartment for your liaisons and live in the separate cheap rental flat yourself.

Well the "main" one should IMO be the one you get to keep long-term, whereas the cheap places are relatively temporary, low rent low deposit so if when you need to walk away it's NBD. Idea is the only girl you bring back to the main place is the one you're ready to marry.

And when she talks to the security guard, maids street vendors neighbors etc. everyone will back up your image as Mr Clean rather than Mr Butterfly.

Yes, good idea ....you wouldn't want your WIFE to know who you really ARE!

My husband did this too, and we are divorced now ...I did love the guy he pretended to be.

I am not sure this is a good recipe for healthy relationships, but it sounds like you have your life pretty organized in order to NOT have healhty anything really. Well, maybe an "image" for those in your immediate vicinity.

(Sorry, I don't mean to pick on just you ...you, in this thread, are just a good example.)

• Like 2

Actually "wym" in this situation the woman seems totally RATIONAL and sensible!!

You, sort of, seem to be saying in the bulk of these posts, that this woman doesn't deserve anything better and should know it.

Not a question of deserving. This was a commercial transactional arrangement from the beginning. No long-term contract or promises made, pay as you go.

She wants more but it's not happening is it. Being "nice" to her, stringing things along isn't doing anyone any favors, she needs to realize it's over and hopeless to keep trying, not be given any opportunity to keep trying.

So her heart gets broken (maybe), that goes with the territory, who ever said life was fair?

Giving her a couple weeks or even months' severance is worth doing if you feel guilty.

But life's too short to stay in an uncomfortable - or even dangerous - situation one's you know it's over.