Gotta Love It :)

SailingHome

I've got a cold and I'm sick. Reading all this now I want a banana roti, 4 doughnuts, some good coffee and a pretty woman to smile at me. But because I'm sick I can read a book without interruption, and I can sleep whenever I want to. But the weather is just great, cool and sunny - more of that!

I was pushing my way between the (what seems like) millions of motor bikes/bicycles in my condo parking lot when I noticed attached baskets with food, school supplies, helmets, in them. No one steals here. Or almost no one. I love feeling safe in Chiang Mai.

• Like 1

500 baht (which included a 200 baht tip) for a 2hrs long massage in central Bangkok, in a nice air conditioned community mall.

You are one of those who are responsible for double pricing the falang. Which normal man gives 2£ tip on a 3£ bill? You have to be on low battery

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

Normal tip is a 100baht. But i normally take a bottle if aromatic massage oil and request the massuese to use it on my knee caps, calves and back, especially after about 2 weeks of hard workouts, so i tip a little more. All of them are experienced mature ladies, no hanky panky.

REAL double espresso with sweet milk, 4 donuts, and all the sweet business ladies making eyes at me for B25. Morning is starting out nice smile.png

4 donuts for 5 baht, I thought it was cheap when I paid 12 baht for a donut. Clearly I was ripped off.

I like the genuine concern shown by the security guy when he saw me walking out to the protests with camera in hand. I smiled when I looked at the Facebook postings from my Thai friends... food, food, more food, protest site food.

Sent from my C6902 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

240 Baht a year for my bin collection (twice weekly). Can anywhere in the world beat that?

I'm 20 baht a month although I give the scavenger bin man the odd bottle of whisky.

Mine's 40B but it's collected daily.

I give him 100 to clean up the front of the rowhouse after, hose down the bins regularly keep it all shipshape.

500 baht (which included a 200 baht tip) for a 2hrs long massage in central Bangkok, in a nice air conditioned community mall.

40% tip ? ,..........woaaaahhhh , your spoilin' it for everyone else you know ,...... i'd expect a happy endin for that !