Gotta Love It :)

SailingHome

60 baht per hour in my neighborhood, but B100 if you want air con.

But not the sort of "girls" you'd even want happy endings from even if they were on offer - which they're not

8-)

However soapy down the road, which is definitely oriented toward that sort of massage is also B100 per hour - but most customers spend a LOT more than that, think management makes most of its profits from the food and drink brought up to the rooms, some guys stay for 5-6 hours, go in large groups too, "party time"!!

Ah, Thainess. . .

• Like 1

500 baht (which included a 200 baht tip) for a 2hrs long massage in central Bangkok, in a nice air conditioned community mall.

must be thai for that price. Thats an awful long time 4 a massage..................lol. especially a legitimate one.....lol.

Edited by oogster8

500 baht (which included a 200 baht tip) for a 2hrs long massage in central Bangkok, in a nice air conditioned community mall.

You are one of those who are responsible for double pricing the falang. Which normal man gives 2£ tip on a 3£ bill? You have to be on low battery

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

• Like 2

REAL double espresso with sweet milk, 4 donuts, and all the sweet business ladies making eyes at me for B25. Morning is starting out nice :)

That sounds a bit too cheap, even for Thailand lol

Nope. Just find a market near an office building. 6am to 6pm. B30 with ice.

Well, 500 for two hours Thai massage is almost double price...the real price is 300 for two hours.

He left a B200 TIP!!

I love the street coffee in Bangkok, iced coffee for B15!!!!!!! I can't get enough of it. Or the Mango and Sticky Rice with coconut cream over it for B20 on the way back to the hotel. Street food is heaven.

Edited by F4UCorsair

REAL double espresso with sweet milk, 4 donuts, and all the sweet business ladies making eyes at me for B25. Morning is starting out nice smile.png

my ice mocha is only 18 baht (used to be 15 though)

but do you get 4 donuts as well for that price ?

REAL double espresso with sweet milk, 4 donuts, and all the sweet business ladies making eyes at me for B25. Morning is starting out nice smile.png

my ice mocha is only 18 baht (used to be 15 though)

but do you get 4 donuts as well for that price ?

2 shops... the espresso was 20, the donuts 5. Both made as I watched. I am in more populated, business areas, but in the back neighborhoods, cheaper like you describe.

I love the 'mookaata' - eat all you want, cook it yourself, includes sweets for 129B which is walking distance from my house in a country town. I also love the daily, freshly cooked food I get from the market at 25B a serving - usually spend about 100B a day = 3,400B p/m so my pension sure goes a long way. I also have an electricity bill of about 300B p/m so I am a very happy bloke living in Northern Thailand - weather also good and no 'shut downs' eithercheesy.gif gotta love it

• Like 2