Could you be an Inspire Video Star?

InspirePattaya

video_star.jpg

Roving Reporters Needed Throughout Thailand

Thailand is awash with activity and amazing things everyday, throughout this fantastic country. Inspire is looking for individuals to help report on this using video; and that could be you!
How does it work?

All you need is a mobile phone with built in video. Whilst you are out and about you may find things worth sharing, so all you need to do is point your mobile in the direction of what you want to film, say a few words and then download it to our Inspire Social You Tube channel straight away.

Automatically this video will post onto the Inspire eMagazine ‘Inspire Social’ pages throughout our many regional websites. Whether you report in Pattaya, Samui or Chaing Mai everyone whom uses one of our multiple websites and/or social networks will see your video only minutes after you have posted it. You will be seen by hundreds of people almost instantly – How cool is that?

For Contact Details and more info click here

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2014-1-20

They get paid for every click on youtube so very nice business if you can recruit a lot of dumb people to do the work for them. FYI it's esy to make your own channel and get paid for it.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Well...they will most likely succeed.

THere are millions of people who crave an audience and will think of this as an opportunity.
Good concept when you think about it really, but wonder how they will moderate the content, if at all.
If its a free for all type upload, particularly if the videos talk about more delicate issues in THailand, they may end up getting shut down.

They get paid for every click on youtube so very nice business if you can recruit a lot of dumb people to do the work for them. FYI it's esy to make your own channel and get paid for it. Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They do not get paid for any Youtube content from clicks

They get paid for every click on youtube so very nice business if you can recruit a lot of dumb people to do the work for them. FYI it's esy to make your own channel and get paid for it. Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok they earn money on Youtube with adsense , that was my point. If you have a popular video that suddenlly goes viral with million of views you will earn good money on it.

Ok they earn money on Youtube with adsense , that was my point. If you have a popular video that suddenlly goes viral with million of views you will earn good money on it.

You have to have a lot of content, users etc to be at that level where Google do not keep it all for themselves.