Where did you meet your Thai gf or wife?

eldragon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be dangerous.

May I suggest Korat?

It is the primary education hub for the region, hundreds of trade schools, community college type places where the upcountry 18+ students who can't afford a Bangkok education congregate from all over the Isaan.

Thousands and thousands of 'em first time away from home, many get up to all kinds of shenanigans.

I particularly can recommend those institutions where they teach tourism, hotel management etc, those students are particularly motivated to improve their English and get exposure to western culture.

Khon Kaen also has a uni with about 15,000 girls.

Edited by wym
  • Like 2

Could be dangerous.

May I suggest Korat?

It is the primary education hub for the region, hundreds of trade schools, community college type places where the upcountry 18+ students who can't afford a Bangkok education congregate from all over the Isaan.

Thousands and thousands of 'em first time away from home, many get up to all kinds of shenanigans.

I particularly can recommend those institutions where they teach tourism, hotel management etc, those students are particularly motivated to improve their English and get exposure to western culture.

Khon Kaen also has a uni with about 15,000 girls.

Brilliant minds think alike.

Mahasarakham, Korat and KK are all gold mines. Now, you might think 15,000 girls is a mammoth task, but just keep in mind all great journeys start with the first step.

• Like 1

Wow, hadn't come across Maha Sarakham, looks great indeed, the one uni has 47,000!

And a Bachelor's in Khmer language offered there, very surprised.

Well, its gets better. They all have access to free Internet, away from home, living 2-3 girl per dorm room and lets face it could need a monetary uplift.

Just set up a dozen dates and we will let the Bimmer roll into town.

plenty here too pick from,the place is absolutely enormous :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasetsart_University

w00t.gif

Yeah, but if you include Bangkok Universities, Ramkhamhaeng University is probably the best source for an enjoyable date.

Technically not a Bangkok university, but close, Silpakorn University have some amazing friendly talents.

w00t.gif

Yeah, but if you include Bangkok Universities, Ramkhamhaeng University is probably the best source for an enjoyable date.

Technically not a Bangkok university, but close, Silpakorn University have some amazing friendly talents.

50/50 id say

each have thousands of young single girls

kasertart is close to where i live so i tend to meet more from there

another place full of hot chicks with a high level of english is king mongkuts university in thonburi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Mongkut%27s_University_of_Technology_Thonburi

w00t.gif

50/50 id say

each have thousands of young single girls

kasertart is close to where i live so i tend to meet more from there

another place full of hot chicks with a high level of english is king mongkuts university in thonburi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Mongkut's_University_of_Technology_Thonburi

KMUTT, Ratchaphat, PSU are easy picking as the fruits hang a bit lower. I favor Chula or TU, but Bangkok University is also on the list. UTCC is another alternative for a slow week.

You are of course free to choose yourself what different categories of people you want to live with .....

I have two essential requirements

1) Must have a womb

2) Must weigh less than 55Kg.

Listed in order of importance.

Apart from that, I'm not all that fussy.

Haha brilliant (-:

• Like 1

You are of course free to choose yourself what different categories of people you want to live with .....

I have two essential requirements

1) Must have a womb

2) Must weigh less than 55Kg.

Listed in order of importance.

Apart from that, I'm not all that fussy.

Haha brilliant (-:

Mine freaks out when the scale reads 45 kilo's

I guess its all a matter of taste

High school?

My preference is for girls from communities where families usually can't afford for them to continue their education past 12-13.

I just happen to like spinners easy to toss around, I'm not as strong as I used to be anymore. And yes, 5'7" is usually at the tall end of the ones they grow out there.

Edited by wym