Where did you meet your Thai gf or wife?

eldragon

High school?

My preference is for girls from communities where families usually can't afford for them to continue their education past 12-13.

I just happen to like spinners easy to toss around, I'm not as strong as I used to be anymore. And yes, 5'7" is usually much taller than they grow them out there.

my last wife was 5'3" 102 lbs, brazilian

we were married 9 years, the first 6 were great,

she always accused me of looking at girls that were teenagers, to which I replied,

they are in their 20's and you have the same exact figure,,

that never got me very far,

but, it did get me far away from her,

at gunpoint!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of you guys should be shopping in a high school for gfs /wifes biggrin.png

42 kg limit lol

in our minds,

we still are in high school

was that hard to figure out?

no, just makes you sound like a bit of a pedo

thats all .....

funny, the brazlian midget used to say that too,

all I said was, they looked like her from behind,

and they did

sorry for you that you don't have a female adult that has the body of a teenager,

without it, I am gone before hello

and they did

sorry for you that you don't have a female adult that has the body of a teenager,

You written on a number occasions that you purchase your women so what's the big deal? It's like getting a shirt the color you like. Most of us talk to the women we live with and we met them by courting as opposed to shopping. Why would you even say hello? "How much" should do the job more efficiently.

and they did

You written on a number occasions that you purchase your women so what's the big deal? It's like getting a shirt the color you like. Most of us talk to the women we live with and we met them by courting as opposed to shopping. Why would you even say hello? "How much" should do the job more efficiently.

We all purchase our women,

That is the way it has been for me, for years,

my first wife chased me,

I have two great kids as a result,

but from the time I made money, a lot of it,

I was no longer able to know why they were with me,

nor, did I care anymore

42 kg limit lol

in our minds,

no, just makes you sound like a bit of a pedo

thats all .....

and they did

dont be sorry for me ,i have as many women as i can sucessfully manage smile.png

i just dont put a 40 odd kilo weight limit on them .........

if it makes you feel better ,you keep checking the schools.........thumbsup.gif

I will never forget when I met my wife..

It was 2007 and in Bangkok.

I didn't think it was possible to do such things with a ping pong ball.

And when the Balloons and darts came out, her ability to hit a balloon accurately from 20 meters across the bar simply amazed me, it was love at first sight!

I still don't understand how it is possible to withdraw 100 razor blades in such a way without causing a fatal bleed!

my first wife chased me,

nor, did I care anymore

Well which is it? First you say, "We all purchase our women" and then you say, "I was no longer able to know why they were with me,"

42 kg limit lol

in our minds,

I believe that goes with still wanting to live at home with your parents. Narcissism comes to mind.

I'd suggest a psychiatrist except this is Thailand and the psychiatrist probably does still live at home with his parents.

42 kg limit lol

in our minds,

I believe that goes with still wanting to live at home with your parents. Narcissism comes to mind.

I'd suggest a psychiatrist except this is Thailand and the psychiatrist probably does still live at home with his parents.

I might be interested in a thai female psychiatrist, with thigh high boots, and no underwear......in fact, she doesnt even have to be thai

my first wife chased me,

nor, did I care anymore

Well which is it? First you say, "We all purchase our women" and then you say, "I was no longer able to know why they were with me,"

you would have to ask them

Mine freaks out when the scale reads 45 kilo's

I guess its all a matter of taste

My limit's 42, any excess above must be via the rack.

Have you paid your rent yet, Johnny? I still remember how "FunFon" cheated his landlady.

yes I did,

every friday,

but still depends on how I feel about her "performance"

which now that you mention it, is great every thursday?

yes I did,

every friday,

I wouldn't worry about it. If you are 12 years old your attitude of sexual objectification of women is normal and will change as you get older provided you avail yourself of a decent education and have some companions who can communicate beyond the grunt stage.

yes I did,

every friday,

I wouldn't worry about it. If you are 12 years old your attitude of sexual objectification of women is normal and will change as you get older provided you avail yourself of a decent education and have some companions who can communicate beyond the grunt stage.

that sounds a helluva lot like,

"when you grow up...yadda yadda yadda"

it ain't coming,

I am a guitar player.

we stay teenagers, forever

• 2 weeks later...

oh, that is gruesome......

I live w my g/f now,

I am sure I would be dead by now, if there was another man around

Not necessarily so. You might be surprised at how many Thai women with Thai husbands or boyfriends also have a farang. The Thai man approves if it enhances his finances.

I know a married Thai school teacher in S. Isaan who plays on the dating sites. She had a Dutch guy coming to visit her from a dating site. The husband just disappeared while he was there. The Dutch guy sent her money every month. Everyone in the school knew about it, but no one would tell the Dutch guy. I met the Dutch guy and he was really nice but I was never alone with him or I would have told him.

True story.

A Thai married couple in our village "broke up" a few months ago, but still live in the same house. Now she has a foreign boyfriend double her age. It shall be interesting to see which family member her so-called ex husband becomes when Mr money bags comes to visit.

oh, that is gruesome......

I live w my g/f now,

I am sure I would be dead by now, if there was another man around

Not necessarily so. You might be surprised at how many Thai women with Thai husbands or boyfriends also have a farang. The Thai man approves if it enhances his finances.

I know a married Thai school teacher in S. Isaan who plays on the dating sites. She had a Dutch guy coming to visit her from a dating site. The husband just disappeared while he was there. The Dutch guy sent her money every month. Everyone in the school knew about it, but no one would tell the Dutch guy. I met the Dutch guy and he was really nice but I was never alone with him or I would have told him.

True story.

A Thai married couple in our village "broke up" a few months ago, but still live in the same house. Now she has a foreign boyfriend double her age. It shall be interesting to see which family member her so-called ex husband becomes when Mr money bags comes to visit.

so, many of these thai guys are just sweet "ladyboys, in waiting?"

a soceity that shares its women, and wives, isn't that so.......pukable

Edited by Scarpolo

I resemble that remark.

Nothing wrong with sharing - would you mind if your girl shared you with her hot GF?

It's the scamming I've got a problem with.

gosh,

when you put it that way, NO!,

and, she has mentioned so bi experiences, but claims she isnt a dee?

is there a name for that here?

;-)

I met her near to her university, waiting for the bus.

You can meet girls anywhere, the only limit is what you place on yourself.

I've never liked going to bars of clubs, so I meet plenty of girls just out in regular day to day life. Eg. Shop assistants. Shoppers. At the BTS. If you see a girl, make eye contact, and you think she is nice, then go for it smile.png

Don't forget that a lot of girls are too shy to make any first move. You cant wait for them. There have been a few times I've been in a café, and the girl behind the counter is showing me no interest - no eye contact, no smile - yet I can hear her telling her friend that she thinks I am handsome!

It sounds like you feel a lot of suitable Thai girls wont be interested in you, because of the stigma attached to Thai girls dating a foreigner. I cant say if it is a real stigma or not. But I can say that any girl, if she really likes a guy, her feelings will take priority over any social stigma or judgement. Thai girls care about other society's opinion of them, but even more, they care about meeting 'the one' and feeling special. She wont let it hold her back, girls dont have that much self control.

I guess my advice is to take it as a challenge, make her fall for you in spite of any social stigma or suspicion.

This is awesome. Thanks, mate.

I resemble that remark.

Nothing wrong with sharing - would you mind if your girl shared you with her hot GF?

It's the scamming I've got a problem with.

gosh,

when you put it that way, NO!,

and, she has mentioned so bi experiences, but claims she isnt a dee?

is there a name for that here?

;-)

There ya go, I'm sure you guys can keep it interesting for longer than most, just work out the ground rules in advance, and I'd say let her "go first". . .

And don't push it too hard, this is a great example of how NOT to approach the issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuv__-nyO1M#t=02m10s

Context:

Edited by wym
  • Like 1

You are of course free to choose yourself what different categories of people you want to live with .....

I have two essential requirements

1) Must have a womb

2) Must weigh less than 55Kg.

Listed in order of importance.

Apart from that, I'm not all that fussy.

It's spelt room.

Wow ....! Some of the comments in this chain are so privately personally opinionated as to be totally ridiculous to even post about Thai girls/women.

The last one about it being "a step down the social ladder to be seen dating a foreigner and to be seen as a prostitute and a slut". Where this final end of his 3o's this guy gurgitated this opinionated thinking I can only guess it was the back room of a bar or an opium den.

I'm guessing you're a Thai female? Anyway, it's not a hard and fast rule. And it's largely "gurgitated" from middle class Thai women. But knowing that attitude is out there in large degree puts a bit of a dent in your game. Dealing with the constant fear and perception issue is a little degrading too. I mean, how would you feel if your bf told you, "I don't want to take you back to my home country (or even back to my soi) b/c I'm afraid everyone's gonna think I'm a sex tourist."