DTAC website. All now in Thai. How to check SIM balance?

Archdeacon

About 4 months ago it was possible to logon to the DTAC website, all in English, and check the remaining SIM (internet) balance, both time and credit remaining. Now only the Home page is in English! Does anyyone know which boxes to click (I cant read any Thai) in order to arrive at the relevant page?

https://mydtac.dtac.co.th/EserviceLogin/Login

the log in page is in thai

phone number

then password

and for me, after i log in, the site is displayed in english

if you're getting an error message cut and paste to google translate

a few months back i had to contact DTAC and i remember several otp being sent to me - i cant recall exactly what happened

so u'r gonna have to phone or email them at feedback at dtac.co.th

I had the exact same problem. I called DTAC customer service (they speak very good English). It seems that they "upgraded" the website. Funny how every upgrade seems to go downhill for me.

Be that as it may, DTAC customer service walked me through, step-by-step, getting my account access back online in English. I suggest you call them.

DTAC seems to have English-language pages for most, but not all - especially new pages - of their pages.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/postpaid/services/dtace-service.html

works for me - I know it says "postpaid", assumes you are properly registered for eServices.

They also have Android and iPhone apps, and assuming you have a signal, *101*9# should return your balance/expiry in English.

The upgrade requires those with touch screens to use them however - took me days to figure out why I could not get any response on there password change page using my normal mouse click (page was all in Thai and required for access). Very unfriendly upgrade but now that I know have to reach up to screen for some actions working OK.

I have a DTAC question too if I may...

I sometimes send one-way SMS's from my dongle to mobiles for convenience. Some recipients later leave voicemails on the same number believing my dongle is a phone. How can I access the messages?

Re DTAC voicemail on a phone; *1802 enabled instant access for years but now I get "Please enter the 10 diget phone number" & I don't seem to get anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

I asked at my local DTAC shop yesterday but was given the classic "Mai Mee!".

Thanks you:)