Son, Who Allegedly Sexually Assaults His Mother, Is Killed By His Father

Lite Beer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the guy's a crook and the rest of it and innocents probably died--and also don't like to bring his name into this thread--but I wonder how many people have been spared by the actions of Khun T, taking all those pushers and pins out of the equation...

Land Of Smiles Sicko's

So you're saying that Oedipus was Thai?

I didn't even know Freud had been to Thailand.

In psychoanalytic theory, the term Oedipus complex denotes the emotions and ideas that the mind keeps in the unconscious, via dynamicrepression, that concentrates upon a child's desire to sexually possess the parent of the opposite sex (e.g. males attracted to their mothers, whereas females are attracted to their fathers).[1][2] Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex" believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the parent in both males and females;

Sad sick people exist everywhere.

To the posters saying that "yaba makes people go crazy".

Don't blame the drugs. He had a problem in the first place.

Taking meth obviously didn't help, but he would also most certainly have snapped one way or another without drugs.

The huge majority of people who take drugs never turn bad.

It's the few who were already at risk of going astray because of any triggering factor who end up in news like this.

But they are the only ones we hear about.

You only hear about the train that arrived late, not about the ones that were on time.

Taking meth obviously didn't help, but he would also most certainly have snapped one way or another without drugs.

It's the few who were already at risk of going astray because of any triggering factor who end up in news like this.

You only hear about the train that arrived late, not about the ones that were on time.

You need to get out to the villages. There's often one or more guys in their 40s walking around looking like zombies, maybe a smile on their face, but totally vacant. Ask anyone what happened - Yaba. Nastiness.

Worst thing Thailand did was take the opium away. Opium is far less harmful to anyone than yaba, the filthiest drug on the planet. Better leave them be on the opium than remove it leaving the market open for what came.

• Like 2

You need to get out to the villages. There's often one or more guys in their 40s walking around looking like zombies, maybe a smile on their face, but totally vacant. Ask anyone what happened - Yaba. Nastiness.

Worst thing Thailand did was take the opium away. Opium is far less harmful to anyone than yaba, the filthiest drug on the planet. Better leave them be on the opium than remove it leaving the market open for what came.

This is exactly how it is in the villages.

so this morning they found 2 beheaded kids, and now this story...whats wrong with these people?

ps; few days ago, it was a thai woman who found her 2 sons and her nanny strangled, really again whats wrong with these people?

Wow, Wow, Wow

A very nice Isaan family saga again.

I'm courious what does the mom say in the case. Hope she wasn't drunk.

To rape his own mother ... a little bit wierd, but in Isaan-land many fathers rape own daughter / daughters / granddaughter.

Off course every fairy tail begins with this: "I was drunk with other villagers ..."

sad.png

Edited by Loles

Land Of Smiles Sicko's

Can happen anywhere. No doubt has happened in the country from which you have managed to escape.

Before you go slagging Thailand, perhaps you should read the 429 B.C. play written by Sophocles, entitled OEDIPUS. Tells the story, fiction, but perchance based on some degree of fact, of Oedipus the King of Thebes.

The term, "Oedipus Syndrome" is known throughout the world, but perhaps there are some illiterates, who are unaware of the story.

Well, Darwin has spoken. Assuming the case as report is fact (key assumption), then justice has been served to one very sick boy!

I don't want to sound like a bleeding heart liberal (because I'm not), but . . . . unless the bloke was just a sicko it's likely this was down to a drug habit.

Having had friends and even family members have drug problems in the past I know the carnage it causes. It's not the person, it's the drugs.

The last one was a friend for the last fifteen years. I just had to completely cut him off, all contact, because his cocaine habit was so bad he'd turned into an utterly toxic person, filled with hate and aggression. Others I've seen completely fail in life because of cannabis dependency. Heroin addiction in my home town in the UK is borderline epidemic. My brother works in a small shop there and their most popular item is tin foil. Others at work, had sub-contractor threaten to kill me over £200 dispute out of £70,000 invoice, again a cocaine addict (had been very successful until the powder).

I find many people defend drug abuse claiming it's only a recreational pastime (not you by the way). It's bad news and the rest of us end up paying the consequences too through crime, violence, insurance costs, taxation . . .

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

wasn't this the story line of a recent thai soap opera?

And why do you think they produce and air such soap operas?

They take all their soap stuff off real life situation! I can personally guarantee for!

• Like 1

There is an 'allegedly' in the headline. The story very likely happened as the father said, but personally I'd like to know just a little more about the characters involved and hear some other witness statements before passing judgement. What people say happened and what actually happened can sometimes be a little bit different, especially when there's a murder charge hovering around.

Drink and drugs are terrible combinations, especially with Asian folks who are particularly vulnerable.

Oh yah...right! Read any western newspapers lately?

Might try being a little more objective and read a little more yourself when there are scientific facts on the subject of east and west, or otherwise put brain in gear before stroking the keys.

http://www.gbhealthwatch.com/Trait-Asian-Flush.php

common reaction to alcohol among East Asians. This facial flushing was found to be a result of a deficiency of a liver enzyme called ALDH2. This finding was revealed in a 1981 article in Lancet.

The chemical breakdown of alcohol happens primarily in the human liver and is facilitated by two major enzymes: alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH). The process is illustrated below:

Traits_asian_flush_fig2.gif

The defective ALDH2 allele is called ALDH2*2; it is separated from its active counterpart, ALDH2*1 by a single point mutation (G-A transition at the DNA level). This mutation substitutes lysine (K) for glutamic acid (E) and reduces the enzyme’s ability to convert acetaldehyde, a metabolic byproduct of alcohol, into acetate. Flushing is a result of an accumulation of acetaldehyde in the blood that causes dilation of the capillaries.

There is an 'allegedly' in the headline. The story very likely happened as the father said, but personally I'd like to know just a little more about the characters involved and hear some other witness statements before passing judgement. What people say happened and what actually happened can sometimes be a little bit different, especially when there's a murder charge hovering around.

One is dead so the police only have the father's Version to go on, he's the only

One that knows what happened in the house that day

Sounds like he killed him not for the rapes, but after being assaulted himself

I cannot say anything wily, or trite, or pithy, or caustic about this. Yaba destroys lives and minds, and any one of us could be destroyed by it. If I kidnapped you and dosed you for a month, I would own you.

I was the best man at my friend's wedding, and saw him destroyed by Yaba afterwards. He is not even the man I knew. There is someone else walking around in his skin. He had a wonderful and beautiful wife, the daughter of a famous Vietnamese General. He had a beautiful son, and a great job that he was very good at completing. Fast forward three years and he was alone, living under a bridge, wifeless and homeless.

People who sell this stuff should be deported to Somalia, with gold sewn to their backs where they cannot reach it.

If you see pictures on the web about the physical degeneration of those who are snared by it, it is truly shocking. After a three year addiction 35 year old women look like hags that would scare the wicked witch of the west away.

Often people are so smug in the sanctity of their minds that it never occurs to them that under identical circumstances they, too, would be insane in short order. Do not dare think I am excusing what has happened...I am blaming those who provide such poison and hope hell has a special place for them. I do not really believe in hell, so that puts me in a position of hoping there is such a thing as karma, the full-blown idea, and that these people come back as houseflies who their former victims swat everyday for a hundred years. Even that hope, I admit, is a vague one. I am Buddhist, but I am not religious about it.

If this story is true, that the son did these horrible things as described, then the husband and his wife and entire family deserve all the compassion and support and friendship that anyone can muster in our human race. It is a tragedy compounded with tragedy, and more than any human being should bear.

Alcoholism can and does do the same thing to people. I personally know some. estimates for addiction rate of alcohol 10-15 %. yaba and meth addiction rates are much higher

Dont think Thailand has trial by jury, just trail by wallet and your personal contacts list.

3 Judges at a trial, or at least there was for the people involved in Dale Henry's murder. They confer and a majority decision is applied.

The problem is this idiotic and insane way of thinking quite habitual in this land

"they did not report to the police because they were embarrassed" -- " I wanted to see what was in his brain"

He wrongly preferred to fix the problem by himself, without try to ask for professionals help or reporting it to the police trying to find a solution.

He told to the police that he preferred to send his wife away to protect her against the sicko son, o perhaps he needed some time to sharpening his axe plus did not want any witness at home.

Drink and drugs are terrible combinations, especially with Asian folks who are particularly vulnerable.

Oh yah...right! Read any western newspapers lately?

Might try being a little more objective and read a little more yourself when there are scientific facts on the subject of east and west, or otherwise put brain in gear before stroking the keys.

http://www.gbhealthwatch.com/Trait-Asian-Flush.php

common reaction to alcohol among East Asians. This facial flushing was found to be a result of a deficiency of a liver enzyme called ALDH2. This finding was revealed in a 1981 article in Lancet.

The chemical breakdown of alcohol happens primarily in the human liver and is facilitated by two major enzymes: alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH). The process is illustrated below:

Traits_asian_flush_fig2.gif

The defective ALDH2 allele is called ALDH2*2; it is separated from its active counterpart, ALDH2*1 by a single point mutation (G-A transition at the DNA level). This mutation substitutes lysine (K) for glutamic acid (E) and reduces the enzyme’s ability to convert acetaldehyde, a metabolic byproduct of alcohol, into acetate. Flushing is a result of an accumulation of acetaldehyde in the blood that causes dilation of the capillaries.

I presume your posting the scientific explanation for skin flushing in east asian is "pro argument" in support of the statement "Asian folks who are particularly vulnerable" ?

Perhaps your argument is against the statement "Asian folks who are particularly vulnerable"

without stating your position simply posting the pathways as you did explains flushing only and not propensity for alcoholism.

one has to read well beyond the pathway diagram to see that some believe the enzyme defect is believed to protect against alcoholism, the statement you should have included in your scientific post.

They stumble around the streets and suddenly either break into a little song and dance routine, start simulating sex acts or just start howling at lampposts and passing motor vehicles.

It's quite unnerving.

today i also did the highland fling, did you see that too? take a video next time i'd like to be more famous. err are you the one with the balding head and large protruding beer gut?

And your point is ? This post is giving a picture of the changes in people who take these drugs, it is a serious issue and as I have said, what is your point ? Whatever it is, it's certainly very flippant.