NACC set to charge PM Yingluck over rice scheme after election

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The premier faces criminal charges if the investigation finds she was negligent in her duties as the chairwoman of the National Rice Policy Committee"

IF?......... Has she been responsible for anything, except wrongdoings, in her political career?

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

Being charged over her complicity in the rice scheme corruption will be the least of her worries. With the precedent clearly set(by her own govt) to charge sitting PMs for premeditated murder in a personal capacity for any deaths caused by state officials during riots or civil unrest, she will have 9 premeditated murder charges to deal with first. She will not get out of prison until she is about 360 years old so will be in no fit state to stand trial for policy corruption at that age.

If she is charged, she should just follow coward Suthep's lead an start a protest group to avoid it like him. Suthep has managed to cause problems for the people of BKK with his 20 supporters, just imagine what YS could not with 15 million.

• Like 2

Being charged over her complicity in the rice scheme corruption will be the least of her worries. With the precedent clearly set(by her own govt) to charge sitting PMs for premeditated murder in a personal capacity for any deaths caused by state officials during riots or civil unrest, she will have 9 premeditated murder charges to deal with first. She will not get out of prison until she is about 360 years old so will be in no fit state to stand trial for policy corruption at that age.

If she is charged, she should just follow coward Suthep's lead an start a protest group to avoid it like him. Suthep has managed to cause problems for the people of BKK with his 20 supporters, just imagine what YS could not with 15 million.

As ratcatcher says in the post following yours.

IF she is charges AND convicted .... Then she coukd go on the Run like her Fugitive Brother ... A Family reunion of sorts ... DUBAI Style .. giggle.gif

• Like 1

It would indeed seem as if there may be an urgent necessity for a one way to Dubai the way things are going.

Indeed the puppet master has sold his sister ''down the river'' in no uncertain manner

devil-and-businessman-184x184.jpg

Up the shit creek without a paddle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

IF she is charges AND convicted .... Then she coukd go on the Run like her Fugitive Brother ... A Family reunion of sorts ... DUBAI Style .. giggle.gif

If she was charged and convicted it would be amazing. In Thailand's long and inglorious history of corruption, murder and deceit, the only two convictions ever put in place would be for TS and YS. And people say its not politicalcheesy.gif (I am not claiming they are innocent, far from it)

• Like 1

Do you think the rice farmers and theirs families, whom hasn't got paid will walk with her? Keep on dreaming.

Is this the rice farmers heading to Bangkok we keep reading are on there way, and then the next day on there way, and then next day on there way etc etc

I have no problem with this Government departing, but the only way for Thailand to have an element of stability going forward is for it to be at the ballot box, and if what i keep reading here, it would be mighty close should the opposition choose to participate.

Following your logic, surely Suthep was only following coward Thaksin's lead set in 2010 by starting the protests to get him back home and the charges whitewashed . . . one of the differences however is that Suthep is still here and didn't run away and run things remotely.

I will add that if Suthep/Abhisit ARE taken to Court and found guilty then they deserve whatever punishment is meted out . . . however that then sets yet another precedent that dear leader won't like, nor will Yingluck . . .

• Like 1

Do you think the rice farmers and theirs families, whom hasn't got paid will walk with her? Keep on dreaming.

yes no doubt about it she will be swept back into power with a possible bigger majority than before. 2 times now the red shirts have seen their votes discarded now they are really hacked off. Take it your not living in Isaan or you would know this.

• Like 2

Following your logic, surely Suthep was only following coward Thaksin's lead set in 2010 by starting the protests to get him back home and the charges whitewashed . . . one of the differences however is that Suthep is still here and didn't run away and run things remotely.

I will add that if Suthep/Abhisit ARE taken to Court and found guilty then they deserve whatever punishment is meted out . . . however that then sets yet another precedent that dear leader won't like, nor will Yingluck . . .

I think the charges against Ab and Suthep are complete BS, but they wont leave not because they are not cowards but history tells us that no one ever with power, money in Thailand is ever convicted of anything, ever, unless of course your surname is Shin....

yes no doubt about it she will be swept back into power with a possible bigger majority than before. 2 times now the red shirts have seen their votes discarded now they are really hacked off. Take it your not living in Isaan or you would know this.
You take it wrong sir, I do but not in a red willage. I my willage i notice a distrust of PTP.

• Like 1

Maybe a veiled threat not to run?

Yes. An inappropriate statement from the NACC. If there is evidence, then lay the charges. The NACC is saying, we don't have sufficient evidence at this time, but we're pretty sure we'll have something in a month or so. Sit back and consider the implications of such a position. It's just not done and lays the basis for a dismissal of the charges or long delays as it is argued whether the statement prejudiced the process. How much do you want to bet that the person making this statement did not clear it with legal counsel first?

• Like 2

You take it wrong sir, I do but not in a red willage. I my willage i notice a distrust of PTP.

So another one who comments and comments on everything as if an authority, but lives out in the boon docks and follows everything by ASTV and Blue Sky. Explains a lot how you continue to miss the prevailing sentiment of Thai people.

• Like 1