Pop star Justin Bieber arrested for DUI while Drag Racing

News_Editor

If I were him I would have to leap off a tall building now. The sheer embarrassment of being caught 'drag racing', in a Lamborghini at 51 miles an hour would be simply too much to bare and confirms what everyone thinks about him....pussy! They just don't make sex drugs and rockin rollers like they used to! I wonder if he will go to jail then be deported as he should, as any other normal mug would get, or if his 'public image' will win him a reprieve without deportation back to Canada.

• Like 2

If I were him I would have to leap off a tall building now. The sheer embarrassment of being caught 'drag racing', in a Lamborghini at 51 miles an hour would be simply too much to bare and confirms what everyone thinks about him....pussy! They just don't make sex drugs and rockin rollers like they used to! I wonder if he will go to jail then be deported as he should, as any other normal mug would get, or if his 'public image' will win him a reprieve without deportation back to Canada.

Justin by day, Milley by weekend night thing is enough for him to save us all by ending it now.

In case anyone is interested, the case is already falling apart.

Surveillance tapes where the "drag race" is alleged to have occurred does not support an allegation of drag racing. At worst he is looking at 3-4 demerit points.

And now the rental agency that provided the vehicles has stated that the recording devices in the car show that the vehicles were traveling at 27mph

at the location of the alleged drag race. Thevehicles contain a GPS tracking device that logs location and speed. The police report says speeding at a specific location, and wham bam the vehicle data does not support the police "observation".

The cutoff for alcohol charges in Florida for someone aged less than 21 is ,02. The Beebs had ,014. Less than a beer.

Miami police have a sordid reputation, and this case isn't going to help matters.

In a country where mall and school shootings are a little too frequent of an occurrence, it's actually nice to have a kid who drank less than a beer drag racing at....well.... depending on who you believe somewhere between 27 - 60 mph and whose idea of vandalism is throwing eggs at a neighbors house.

I am with the Bieb's on this one.

• Like 1

Just a poor misunderstood child. The victim of Miami PD harassment.

The same type of harassment he received in Argentina, Brazil, California, et al.

He's a spoiled brat and needs to be reined in before he seriously harms or kills sombody.

I hope they are making him feel welcome in prison. wake up call to change his ways before he joins the 27 club.

He's not in prison. He's in Panama. There's a big family meeting going on right now. Usher flew down, Scooter Braun is there and his best friend from Stratford Ontario was flown down. I believe it is called intervention. Hopefully, the gang of parasites, Lil Za, Khalil and whatever other leeches named Lil are sent packing. It's easy to blame the kid, but when your father deserts you and then reinserts himself in your life and is probably the worst role model imaginable, your mother is a religious hypocrite and you are surrounded by people you think are your friends, but are only using you, this is what you get.

The kid came from a white trash background and had no role models growing up. I think we will see a different result this time because people have learnt their lesson from past incidents and are going to intervene. Just watch.

I hope they are making him feel welcome in prison. wake up call to change his ways before he joins the 27 club.

He's not in prison. He's in Panama. There's a big family meeting going on right now. Usher flew down, Scooter Braun is there and his best friend from Stratford Ontario was flown down. I believe it is called intervention. Hopefully, the gang of parasites, Lil Za, Khalil and whatever other leeches named Lil are sent packing. It's easy to blame the kid, but when your father deserts you and then reinserts himself in your life and is probably the worst role model imaginable, your mother is a religious hypocrite and you are surrounded by people you think are your friends, but are only using you, this is what you get.

The kid came from a white trash background and had no role models growing up. I think we will see a different result this time because people have learnt their lesson from past incidents and are going to intervene. Just watch.

While I unfortunately have been influenced or jaded by my white trash view of him, he is young, deserves many chances (took most of us a few), and hopefully he will get it together before he hurts someone or really gets into trouble and messes up his life. I, however, doubt any intervention at this juncture will do it if he truly has a substance abuse issue. Getting popped for nailing the neighbor's house with eggs and a DUI at 19 based on one beer, a bit of weed and some cold medicine is not the type of bottom that usually results in drastic changes for someone that truly has a problem.

Yep...very little alcohol in his system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Bieber toxicology report: Marijuana, Xanax
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY 12:02 p.m. EST January 30, 2014
The toxicology report for Justin Bieber from his recent Miami arrest is out, reports TMZ and NBC 6 in Miami.
The pop star, 19, who was tested right after he was arrested for driving under the influence on Jan. 23, came up positive for THC and Alprazolam, says TMZ.
THC is in marijuana and Alprazolam is the key ingredient in Xanax (prescription anti-anxiety medication).
The report also shows Bieber tested negative for cocaine, opiates, meth and other drugs. It all jibes with what he told police when he was arrested.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...and then there is this ringing endorsement of Bieber's actions, which are amazingly similar to some posted opinions on TV.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ford called into the Washington, D.C.-based radio show The Sports Junkies, whose hosts labeled Bieber “Canada’s worst export,” and asked them to put it all in perspective by remembering when they were Bieber’s age. “He’s a young guy, 19 years old. I wish I was as successful as he was,” Ford said, who added he’s never met the singer and is not a fan of his music.
The endorsement from Ford doesn’t carry much weight. Yesterday, Ford was accused of attempting to keep his sister’s ex-boyfriend quiet about his past drug use by having him beaten in jail. And last November, Ford admitted to smoking crack cocaine in a “drunken stupor” after long-denying reports that a video showing the act had surfaced.

Wow. He sounds dangerous. I think it's pretty important that Washington DC weigh in on this most problematic person. I doubt there is another person in the US, let alone Miami who needs this much quick attention.

This is pathetic, he's 19 years old and hardly a serious danger to anyone other than probably himself.

• Like 1

Wow. He sounds dangerous. I think it's pretty important that Washington DC weigh in on this most problematic person. I doubt there is another person in the US, let alone Miami who needs this much quick attention.

This is pathetic, he's 19 years old and hardly a serious danger to anyone other than probably himself.

Here is yet another 19 year old they were very likely saying the same thing about...one year ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/30/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-death-penalty_n_4694745.html

Here is yet another 19 year old they were very likely saying the same thing about...one year ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/30/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-death-penalty_n_4694745.html

Is the Bieb a Muslim? Or is he just a 19 year old with loads of money in the bank? I hate to think what I'd have been like if I was worth 85 million when I was 19 cheesy.gif

• Like 1

No, the Biebs isn't a Muslim. He used to be a pretty devout Christian, but that seems to be waning a little. I think Chuckd is pointing out that the surviving Boston Bomber was 19 as well.

I think I would have been dangerous if I have over 2 satang to rub together when I was 19.

• Like 1

No, the Biebs isn't a Muslim. He used to be a pretty devout Christian, but that seems to be waning a little. I think Chuckd is pointing out that the surviving Boston Bomber was 19 as well.

I think I would have been dangerous if I have over 2 satang to rub together when I was 19.

I ask because the only connection between the person in the article that chuckd posted and the Biebs is that they're both 19. One is a Chechen Muslim terrorist the other is a singer from Canada.

I don't know what Chuckd meant for sure, but I took it to compare the problem of a 19 year old Chechen immigrant that managed to do what he did and then a 19 year old Canadian who has done something about equivalent to what a large number of 19 year-olds do pretty regularly.

Since you guys are so wrapped up in finding some mysterious religious angle, let me help you figure it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credo said this, talking about Bieber:

"This is pathetic, he's 19 years old and hardly a serious danger to anyone other than probably himself."
I said this, talking about the bomber:
"Here is yet another 19 year old they were very likely saying the same thing about...one year ago."

Since you guys are so wrapped up in finding some mysterious religious angle, let me help you figure it out.

Credo said this, talking about Bieber:

"This is pathetic, he's 19 years old and hardly a serious danger to anyone other than probably himself."
I said this, talking about the bomber:
"Here is yet another 19 year old they were very likely saying the same thing about...one year ago."

I'm not wrapped up in anything. I just don't see the connection apart from the fact that they're both 19. They have nothing else in common.

Well the message is apparently that all 19 year olds should be deported?

All foreigners are likely to be terrorists?

I am not sure anymore. Fortunately, Justin doesn't have an older brother to lead down the path of righteousness.

It seems that one of these 19 year olds was moving toward religion and one is moving away from it. I'll take my chances with the one moving away from it.

Edited by Credo
  • Like 1

Justin Bieber and his father were “extremely abusive” to a flight attendant as their private jet flew from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, forcing her to take refuge in the cockpit, according to an official report obtained exclusively by NBC News.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

“The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana,” says the official report of the incident. “The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/flying-high-exclusive-inside-story-biebers-pot-plane-n22056

Edited by F430murci

You getting confused, Chuck, he is a typical 19 year old with money.

He's Canadian, not American, so he probably won't kill anyone.

Still the apologist, are you?

Even Canadians have been known to kill the odd person from time to time.

He seems to like fast cars and cars kill more pople than guns do, so there is that little possibility.

He enjoys smoking weed on private flights which could cause pilot impairment and a subsequent crash.

He's out of control and will very likely end up like so many of the celebrity crowd ends up...dead of an overdose.

Awww. He's just a typical 19 year old feeling sassy. Nothing will come of it.whistling.gif

Until he overdoses or kills somebody, that is.

In this case, I'm all for your second ammendment rights to be used indisciminately on JB as a pre-emptive measure :P

I think some of you are a tad jealous and would have given your left nut to be able to hang with the Bieb as a nipper--fast cars, jets, totty, weed, fun etc. Ok, he's a little tosser, but has to be one up from the typical MO for most: boring life, no mates, drab job, crap money, no totty, whining on TV everyday. whistling.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The guy is a drugged out idiot.

Asked about his time in Australia and he replies; "I don't think I've ever been to Australia." looks at his advisers, "Have I ever been to Australia?

The idiot just finished a tour of Australia prior to his arrest in the U.S and ran foul of the law twice down under.

Edited by chooka

• 8 months later...