Pet peeves with CM forum---what are your's?

neilrob

We love everyone here as carnally as serendipity and our aged meat-package's hormones permit.

We continually feel we are in the presence of illuminated masters and mistresses who have turned-down their radiance to dim out of compassion for others who are even dimmer.

Every post here is a flagon of ineffable cosmic nectar we drool over while quaffing.

I and I have learned to live with the fact that we are the only sane person here.

Ching ching. wub.png

~o:37;

My pet peeve is the type posted by orang37. Drivel !

If you made all the above peeves into new forum rules then you may aswell close the site down.

Its all the peeving anomolies in everyones personalities that make this the most entertaining website going.

Thats for sure, its almost addictive. I have a look to see what is happening in town that I may or may not need to know about, then maybe see if I can help someone for some info. But mainly to see who the tosspot of the day is! crazy.gif

The secret to life is try not to be the tosspot, and I'll open the meeting by admitting sometimes I am....facepalm.gif

My all time unfavorite are posters who use slang words from their own country and think everyone in the world will know what heck it means. Tosspot ?