My girlfriend just left me!

quiuvo

I had been with my girlfriend for two years and would give her 10,000 baht plus about 5,000 more every month . Total 15,000. I paid for great food and buy her stuff. I was going to buy her tits too! But she wanted more money . She was aggressive with her words. I said enough . She said go fxxck yourself and that was it.

She did all the washing, cleaning, let me finish, etc. know I'm thinking I might have made a mistake or should I feel free? Maybe I can do it all the same with out her for 15,000 baht? Damn.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had been with my girlfriend for two years and would give her 10,000 baht plus about 5,000 more every month . Total 15,000. I paid for great food and buy her stuff. I was going to buy her tits too! But she wanted more money . She was aggressive with her words. I said enough . She said go fxxck yourself and that was it.

She did all the washing, cleaning, let me finish, etc. know I'm thinking I might have made a mistake or should I feel free? Maybe I can do it all the same with out her for 15,000 baht? dam_n.

Seeing as a decent maid makes THB 7_-9k/m without any added "extras" just for cooking and cleaning one well understands why she wanted more money off you,

Bought her gold and shopping and restaurants, not enough? Enough!

You shoud have bought her more gold, the price has been falling for a year or so, maybe she thinks you are a cheap charlie, or simply feed her fast food, watch her pile on the kgs then only you could love a 'fatty' you need to think out of the box. you could never be alone in Thailand.

Edited by howerde
  • Like 2

OP here, I'm not getting points here ok. Mods can take them away if they want, I think. But I'm serious. I feel that I need her since I depended on her for two years. Yeah , it's hard to break up with someone you care about.

OP here, I'm not getting points here ok. Mods can take them away if they want, I think. But I'm serious. I feel that I need her since I depended on her for two years. Yeah , it's hard to break up with someone you care about.

There is the old tried and true cure for a break up. Go out and get stinking drunk and fall into the arms of some damsel in search of companionship and by morning you will have a different set of problems. You are in Thailand after all.

• Like 2

With millions of available young women in Thailand, why do you waste any thought on her. It may even be a shit test and she returns later.

Whatever, go on and find the next chick. Shouldn't take more than a few days.

Thank you. Out of the millions there should be at least one that will qualify with my requirements. You see my problem? I have requirements in return for some bills or gold.

Yeah, stop being a wuss and carry on looking for the love of your life. Life's too short.

Thank you. I'm alone here in los except for some Thai friends . May be time to change to plan b. Thanks guys.

What is plan b

Other countries . Plan C is another matter.

Just hire a maid to come around 2-3 times a week for a couple of hours to keep everything ship shape and Bristol fashion for you. Get yourself out and about to take your mind off things and you never know, you may meet someone who is willing to work for a living.

15k a month plus extras plus gold, dear me.

• Like 2

is she a nice looker ? oh well these things happen ,its a jungle out there ,but i know you get to like someone special . i recommend taking aspirin or ibufropen ,it does work to relieve the head pains on busting up. oh well its back to mrs palmer in the meantime ........................

• Like 1

Amazing really - you have been given a great gift that many a TV'r or farang could only dream about.

Move house now, change your mobile number, get a maid if you can't do the shopping, cooking, cleaning yourself. Shoot, for 15k, I will come over 2x a week, cook you a proper meal and pretend that I really care..

Move on mate, in a month you'll be much happier.

Sorry, woke up to this email. Makes me feel happy in a good sense of the word. Thanks man/lady

I'm sure it's hard but did she care about you, your post reads like you were 'paying for a girlfriend' which is different to having a girlfriend.

Tell me the difference ? I had both varieties I think and the only difference is the amount of money invested?

I'm sure it's hard but did she care about you, your post reads like you were 'paying for a girlfriend' which is different to having a girlfriend.

Tell me the difference ? I had both varieties I think and the only difference is the amount of money invested?

Payment method. Hire purchase or COD

• Like 1

Hmmmm...

One girlfriend stays with you because she really likes you and doesn't ask for much.

Another on stays with you because you pay her. Where I come from, we have a word to describe the second one.

• Like 2